PDA

View Full Version : Possible glitch in the coloerd barriers?

Blue-Hawk
Aug 2, 2003, 11:30 PM
Ok. My fonewearl has a spare yellow barrier in storage. yesterday, while making a run through the ultimate mines, I found another yellow barrier in a box. Not strage, I know. What I found strange about it was that it was listed in white text. All the colored barriers I ever saw were in green text. Could this be a glitch? I still have it.

dj_dan
Aug 2, 2003, 11:50 PM
The coloured barriers follow the same guidelines as Armour, shields, and other barriers.

When you buy these items from a shop they will be white because they are the base stats.

Usually, but not always, when you find these items on Ragol's surface (or in P2's VR simulator) they will have at least 1 point greater than the base stats (be it Eva, Def, etc), and thus the text will appear green.

Another thing, when doing the Gallon's Shop quest, you can spend Photon Drops for a coloured barrier.
No matter what you do, those barriers will always be in white text because they have base stats.
If you really want to test this you could compare the two you have and then get one from Gallon as well and compare the two white ones.

I'm positive they will be the same.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 3, 2003, 12:05 AM
Well, the one in green IS stronger in the def department. I thought it was a glitch because I never saw one in white text before. As for Gallons shop, well, remember, I'm not online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Wish I could, I have 99 photon drops in storage on my purplenum. Heh.
Thanks, Dan.

Soukosa
Aug 3, 2003, 12:11 AM
That's new. All the colored barriers I've found, all had green text. And, I have found quite a few of them too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Orange_Coconut
Aug 3, 2003, 12:14 AM
I can relate to this actually, I have a Blue Barrier that has white text but the one I had before that (I used it to make a Blue Merge) had green text. The ones in green text are better than the ones with white text because they are charged by photons (or something, I can't remember the reason why). :/

lordinviso
Aug 3, 2003, 10:55 AM
Yea my recovery barrier is also in white text.