PDA

View Full Version : How do you renew your account???!?!?

-Jessica-
Aug 3, 2003, 12:00 AM
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but this damn account thing doesn't tell me were to renew it! I've been online four months and I just came back from a 30 day vacation. I go online and it says that i need to renew my account buying a hunter's license. I already have a license with my credit card an all so it makes no sence by making a new one and even if i wanted...i have to insert my serial number and all and when i did so it said that the serial number was already taken. I tried everything on the site and desperatly hoping it works but it doesn't! The answer may be right infront of me or really simple..but i'm really frustrated. Thanks in advance and sorry to bother...

rbf2000
Aug 3, 2003, 12:15 AM
Well, if you didn't cancel the account, it wouldn't cancel itself, unless the credit card you used was declinded, or something.

Anyways, when you go into the my account thing, click on the access/serial number and then see if you can click the reactivate account.

-Jessica-
Aug 3, 2003, 12:16 AM
On 2003-08-02 22:15, rbf2000 wrote:
Well, if you didn't cancel the account, it wouldn't cancel itself, unless the credit card you used was declinded, or something.

Anyways, when you go into the my account thing, click on the access/serial number and then see if you can click the reactivate account.

Thank you soo much *bows*...this will not happen again.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif