PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Olga Flow DNA found offline!!!!

Larloc
Aug 3, 2003, 01:46 AM
YAY!!! i found it while i was playin Ult. Seabed!!! i was playin 3-player multi. with my friend bein 1st player as a Yellowboze HUcast. the team was:

1.Yellowboze HUcast lv.137 (friend)
2.Skyly HUmar lv.141 (me!!!)
3.Pinkal FOnewearl lv. 140 (cousin)

the battle was long and lagging but in the end we saw a red box in the center!!! but i am wondering if it was hacked cuz my friend has a USB Memory Card. his pops is also a computer software developer. so i dunno if it was legit or not. his daddy might have done sumthin what do you guys think?

NOTE: oh yeah! this was offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Larloc on 2003-08-02 23:48 ]</font>

excecutor
Aug 3, 2003, 02:00 AM
jees sweet find, i have a yellowboze hucast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. anyways, i asume its legit, maybe u could ask him about it?

Larloc
Aug 3, 2003, 02:04 AM
he said it was legit. his support evidence was that the Yellowboze Section ID can find all Enemy Parts according to the Charts at this site, but i am still doubting that it was legit cuz nobody can confirm the finding of this item. i cant even prove it cuz he took it and i dont know how to post screenshots.

excecutor
Aug 3, 2003, 02:08 AM
well all IDs can find the DNA from olga flow so theres no problem there.

Soukosa
Aug 3, 2003, 02:41 AM
The Parasitic Gene "Flow" isn't an enemy part. You don't take it Montague to have it turned into a weapon but it's an item that you use on something else. I don't understand why it's classified as one, when it's not.

Para
Aug 3, 2003, 02:52 AM
So much for the Oran only finds olga flow DNA myth http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Neoluke12
Aug 3, 2003, 02:53 AM
So.... does this mean I can find it only on ult. mode from seabed cause if so im in for a lon wait only lv 83 fomar (Highest char) and only just on ult mines. Going to try and get past temple today!?!?

Jack
Aug 3, 2003, 08:10 AM
How about a picture?

Aphrodite2003
Aug 3, 2003, 08:56 AM
Sweet, Yellowboze can get it!! I figured it might get it because of the whole body part thing too.

Logical2u
Aug 3, 2003, 09:25 AM
* goes and gets more controllers to try to get the gene* I hope Redria gets it too.

Weaponslash
Aug 3, 2003, 10:08 AM
On 2003-08-03 07:25, Logical2u wrote:
* goes and gets more controllers to try to get the gene* I hope Redria gets it too.

I really hope it too.And no this not a spam right?

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2003, 11:13 AM
is the dna itself a common dupe? the three dark weapons are, afaik.

anyway, congrats, but some pictures would have been nice.
(so after all, the bosses drop stuff... hm...)

well, i hope pinkal finds them too because its really easy to kill olga on ult with my fonewearl.

Edwin
Aug 3, 2003, 11:29 AM
ok why dont people jus kill olga repeatedly to see who can get the dna?im a redria and ill be kicking ass in a couple more levels and im going to see if i can get it.

Soukosa
Aug 3, 2003, 11:36 AM
On 2003-08-03 06:56, Aphrodite2003 wrote:
Sweet, Yellowboze can get it!! I figured it might get it because of the whole body part thing too.

The Gene isn't a body part, even though this site has it listed on the enemy part page.

Benoit
Aug 3, 2003, 12:17 PM
A buddy found it from Olga Flow in Ultimate. His ID was Viridia. I have discussed this find for a week with the mods but they wouldn't list it because it can't be verified/trusted.

Pictures? Those could as well be pictures of a duped one. I do trust the guy, but asking for pictures is totally useless.

DesertFox
Aug 3, 2003, 12:19 PM
Well, I was planning on starting to play Ultimate Seabed offline a million times through to Olga Flow just to see if I can get the DNA with my Yellowboze. I'm glad a yellowboze got it, saved me a lot of time.

Monomate
Aug 3, 2003, 02:26 PM
On 2003-08-03 07:25, Logical2u wrote:

I wanna Dark Bridge SOOOOOOOOO bad...and i'm a REDRIA...ohhhhh...and im offline...errrrrrrrr...moo...want...parasitic...ge ne...flow!!!

Lucas2k4
Aug 3, 2003, 02:36 PM
Yep I agree. So what are you gonna make with the Gene? Or your friend....or whoever got it? o_O

Dhylec
Aug 3, 2003, 04:34 PM
heh if the find is real then that's good news for another id..
now i got to lev up more to face ult olga http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 08:03 PM
i need to lv up before i go to the temple even. i am 125 rite now.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Aug 3, 2003, 08:21 PM
On 2003-08-03 18:03, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
i need to lv up before i go to the temple even. i am 125 rite now.

ha, the temple is easy as hell... you could have 0wned it 20 levels ago XD

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 08:25 PM
Dman the lilys to hell and back then back again. thats the only reason. i am going to try it tonight maybe

just depends

Larloc
Aug 4, 2003, 01:44 AM
i dont know anything about takin screenshots or posting them. i am offline only. i dont think it was legit though, i think he did something with his USB Memory Card. i still dunno. i keep trying to ask him but he isnt on AIM a lot.

eXo
Aug 4, 2003, 03:04 AM
LEGIT http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif HACKED
I have no clue but congratulations on the find anyway only he knows the truth

Caecilius
Aug 4, 2003, 03:40 AM
On 2003-08-03 09:36, Kalonera wrote:

The Gene isn't a body part, even though this site has it listed on the enemy part page.

It is a GENE. A GENE is a biochemical in every living CELL. CELLs are found in one's BODY.

Therefore, the Flow gene is a body part (even though it is not used like one in the game).

You might as well have had Olga's blood, corrupted flesh or even a piece of his skull.