PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Bad Guys Gone,Weird? Starring lil_devil's and M_Blac

lil_devil
Aug 3, 2003, 08:09 AM
ok! New Fan Fiction! If anyone is wondering I get M_BlackHawks advice and opinion on every chapter before I post. Blade if you post on this I will ignore you.

Prolouge
__________________________________________________ ___

-Late One Night In A Small House In MINES-

"Are you ready?" asks a dark HUcast,a HUneweral nodds.

This RAcast's story is a sad one...
*FLASHBACK*
He was created to be a soilder in the army,able to reflect and absorb any attack and shoot it back 5x stronger,but when his creator turned him online,he killed a whole team of scientists working on The Newman project nearby. The creator quickly turned him offline and threw him in the trash.

A black market seller found him and put him up for sale,but when the family that bought him turned him online,he killed them too,then went on a rampage to find the lab that made him. When he found it,he set it on fire,scientists,androids,newmans,and all. He just stood there admiring the flames and smell of blood,Oh wait he can't smell? Oh,then if he could smell he would be able to smell the blood. But when the flames settled,on top of the rubble was a baby newman. He picked her up and brought her to his new home.

Now the HUneweral is 16 and calls herself lil Duper,the RAcast is 18(in android years)and calls himself Super Duper. Both their Section ID's are pure black,the sign that they were kicked out of the Hunter's Guild. They are both illegal dupers(who guessed?).When Super Duper finishes his job,he has reinforced his little sister lil Duper,into a navy blue RAcaseal._________________________________________ ____________

P.S Happy Birthday To Super Duper http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bday.gif

Raziel_Kai
Aug 3, 2003, 11:06 PM
Nice!
^-^)/

BTW, Happy Birthday Super Duper

lil_devil
Aug 4, 2003, 04:54 PM
So far so good. No Blade

Chapter 1

-1 Week Into Journey To Ragol-

"So this is the city said Devil to herself,as she walked along the streets of Pioneer 2. All of a sudden she ran into someone,
"Oops,sorry...hey do I know you?" Indeed,the guy she had bumped into was the dude she had bumped into a week ago,Micheal BlackHawk.
"No,it's ok,I wasn't watching where I was going."
"No,I wasn't watching either."
Just then a RAcast and a RAcaseal ran by them. The RAcaseal shot her Guld Milla and took out at least 20 people around them. Mike ignited his Hiryu No Ken "Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" Mike charged at the large RAcast.
Meanwhile,Devil was preocupied with someone on top of the building,she had large wings and blue eyes that stared back at her. Devil asked "AngelGal?",the figure turned and flew off.
The RAcast fired off a few shots from his handgun, which were easily dodged by the quicker HUmar. Mike sped past his android opponent, rotating around for added force and slicing into his foe's back. The RAcast turned around, swinging wildly with his fist, only to send Mike airborne. He dove at the RAcast, sword in hand, only to see his opponent bring out another weapon. the RAcast released a shot from his NUG-2000 Bazooka, knocking Mike backwards, since the brunt of the blow was absorbed by his armguard, and ran off with the RAcaseal.
"Micheal! Are you alright!?"
"Yeah,and just call me Mike."
-Mike's House-
Devil introduced her team,"Ok Mike,here's my team,this is Ice my boyfriend,"
"Hi!" said Ice,
"Flame,the smartest in the group,"
Flame said "Yo."
"AngelGal um,AngelGal,LilAngel,AngelGal's best friend,and last but not least,Raziel Kai and Meira.
Mike introduced his addition to the team,"This is Maya" Maya smiled a friendly smile at the group.
The very impatient LilAngel asked,"So,what are we here for?"
Maya started "lil Devil,do you remember the androids who ran you and Mike over?"
"Yeah,how could I forget?"
"Well,they're wanted for illegal duping and we were wondering if you wanted to help us catch them."
"Of course! We would all love to help protect anyone from anything! Right guys?"
Everyone nodded.
Mike announced,"Well then,lets all get to work!"
BTW:Happy Belated Birthday To Super Duper And All Of His Duper Friends

AngelGal
Aug 4, 2003, 05:02 PM
Super Duper and his friends were so happy yesterday... They only smiled when we told them not too...

lil_devil
Aug 5, 2003, 09:23 AM
YAY! New chapter!

Chapter 2

The first team to head out was Flame,AngelGal,and Raziel Kai. But when the all met,Raz didn't come.
LilA asked "Anyone know where he lives?",but everyone just ignored her,it was too early in the morning,458 beats,and to make matters worse,Ice and Flame didn't have their morning coffe,Ice kept falling asleep on Devil and Flame was as cranky as hell.
"ANGELGAL! CAN WE PLEASE JUST GO WITHOUT HIM!" yelled Flame,waking up Ice wich made him hit his head off the table and go unconcisous(do u have correct spelling 4 that).
AngelGal quickly calmed him down,"Ok! Just here,have some coffe before we leave,you're a danger to my health."

~City~
AngelGal(who was as impatient as her friend) asked "So,what do we do now?"
Flame shrugged and answered,"I guess we just walk around and look for them."
Meanwhile,Super Duper and lil Duper were at their roof top base,duping MAGs,when they heard Flame's voice. They started to run and and jump over the buildings trying to get away,when Super Duper tripped and did a face plant into the ground. lil Duper ran over,
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah,I tripped over this android."
Indeed,sleeping on the roof of a building was everyone's favourite HUcast,Raziel Kai.
"lil Duper come help me throw him off the roof!"
"K!" lil Duper quickly jumped to the same roof as Super Duper. Just then Flame and AngelGal ran by to hear Raz scream and see him hit the pavement.
AngelGal screamed "Oh no! Raz!" and started running towards her fallen friend,literaly,10 stories.
Flame started to run after her "AngelGal wait up!"
AngelGal desperatly asked,"Flame can you fix him?"
"I think so,help me take him to my apartment!"
As they were running by with Raz's body,his head fell from Flame's arms,"Angel can you get that?" Angel blushed,and obeyed.

Back at Mike's house,Flame's message came through on the BEE system: Devil,Raz just fell off a building
Devil said to Mike,"Well,thats one soilder down."

Raziel_Kai
Aug 5, 2003, 11:47 PM
Itatatata...

That hurt!

<Great work, lil Devil! Come on! Bring on the next episode!! I need to get repaired!>

Raziel_Kai
Aug 9, 2003, 08:13 AM
Come on! I need repairs!
When's the next chapter coming, lil_Devil?

lil_devil
Aug 21, 2003, 03:02 PM
Thanks Super Duper! I could barely hear you over the yelling! but thanks anyway

Logical2u
Aug 21, 2003, 03:44 PM
Nooo! He's dead! I mean headless! I mean... argh!

KILL ALL TWINKERS AND DUPERS!!! *goes on rampage*

edit: forgot to say Great story so far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-08-21 13:45 ]</font>