PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or that....

Monster666
Aug 3, 2003, 03:06 PM
Is it just me or that.... The Items you use in you armors slots dont take much effect. For instance every time I put on 4 Metal/Bodys they basically do nothing for you that like 120 dfp. That crap is stupid. I am trying to surive the Ultimate difficulty and dfp supports dont do the job. So why is it that the Dfp, Atp, Mind, and other supports dont not do much effect? I mean when you gain 3 levels, thats 6 defense right there. Then you do well at dfp, but when you use 4 metal bodys 120 dfp is does jack squat. I dunno I am confused people. So why is that supports dont do much effect when equiped?

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2003, 03:20 PM
i think it depends... you might have to exceed some boarderline then you see the difference...

i think the best slot items are pb/create for androids and dragon/hp for all classes... i dont really bother with the rest...
maybe 1 god/battle... maybe cure/shock but these arent really stat-items like, body, mind, etc...

Monster666
Aug 3, 2003, 03:25 PM
What notice is that majority have the items that you find for support only work once like General/battle , Devil/battle, and etc. and when using dfp , atp, or mind supports dont do much help when used more than once. The thing that pisses me off the most is that your stats are boosted but reall dont dont what is read. This IS BS! LoL

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2003, 03:27 PM
its just looking like it, really. everything stacks besides battle slot items.
and if you dont see any difference, your stat is still too low. thats what i meant with borderlines.

Monster666
Aug 3, 2003, 03:34 PM
Oh... {SMACKS MESELF}

DualHydra
Aug 3, 2003, 04:03 PM
Micah whats your plan now? posting in every topic "no one likes me" to get banned?

Obscenity
Aug 3, 2003, 04:12 PM
On 2003-08-03 14:03, Tidus_415 wrote:
Micah whats your plan now? posting in every topic "no one likes me" to get banned?

Way to give him the attention his adolescent self craves.

clance
Aug 3, 2003, 04:45 PM
Oh do not worry Micah I like you!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: clance on 2003-08-03 14:45 ]</font>