PDA

View Full Version : *VOTE: Abolition of the "General" forum*

Finn
Mar 22, 2001, 02:55 PM
Citizens of PSO World!

The General Forum currently resides under an administrator whose tyranical despotism knows no bounds. It clearly must be removed!

If you don't vote YES or NO, you will be severly punished for having an opinion on the matter.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

TwiNCannoN
Mar 22, 2001, 03:12 PM
Why the hell is the latest trend bashing the mods now? I give them mad credit for not only sifting through /lots/ of posts, most of them being bullshit (/glare finn) and still having a good and open attitude on things.

If you don't like the way they mod, go to another board.

Cube
Mar 22, 2001, 03:20 PM
Twincannon, You have ben pissing me off latley. We have the right to vote on whatever we want. Ambrai can hold votes on the Trade forums, so i think we have the right to bash them to even CONSIDER taking them down. Personally I am Pissed off at the amount of Bull SHit Ambrai has put into this, and if it wasent for GOOD mods like Raganrk then we might not even have whats left of the trade forums now...

So dont question this post and go on like you are always right. If you can hold a vote to take down the Trade forums and suport it, then I will be damed if we cant do the Same thing to your precious General board. Finn, you make me proud. I cast a BIG.........

YES

TwiNCannoN
Mar 22, 2001, 03:31 PM
What, pissing you off cause I voted yes to take down the trade forum? Ahem, hypocrite? I haven't even been talking to you. Just, like you said, expressing my opinions on the matter. So, what right do /you/ have flaming me? Finn I can see, I was a little hostile in that post, but I meant it to be.

Anyway, this post has absolutely shit to do with SHIT, it's just wasting my time/bandwith even looking at it anymore, but I knew I was going to get flamed so, damned if you do damned if you don't.

Shir
Mar 22, 2001, 03:32 PM
All she did was ask for a vote. By definition, tyrannical would be 'The trade forum sucks, I'm getting rid of it and I don't care what you think'.
And anyway, having a problem with the moderator isn't a reason for getting rid of a forum. That would be 'hey lets get rid of the moderator'. It's like nuking a country because you don't like the leader.

Draekkan
Mar 22, 2001, 03:52 PM
(sarcasm enabled)
That's a GREAT idea. But why stop there? Why not vote to get rid of ALL the forums? I mean the moderators (including the *tyrannically* democratic Ambrai) can read them too. We should vote to get rid of all forums. Hell, let's vote to get rid of PSO World! That'll show 'em!
(sarcasm disabled)

To tell you the truth, if I was the mod, I would do whatever I damn well please, and wouldn't give a flying one what everyone else thinks about it. So I believe Ambrai is being very kind in allowing you to vote on it.

Danger_Girl
Mar 22, 2001, 04:27 PM
Puny neophytes. You really should leave the mods alone. Between Spy and I they have enough grief. Ambrai is doing a hell of a good job. How do I know that? Well she hasn't kicked me off yethttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. Your still crying over the trade forum getting sacked. Get over it! Trading is dead in this game unless you like using dupes. If you like using dupes, then find another place to hang out. You'll be happier thier anyway.

The_Saint
Mar 22, 2001, 04:29 PM
Hey i have an idea...... lets trash the one of the Best sources of PSO information! Then we can burn all the strategy guides! And then we can wait for Sonic Team to FINALLY update their site to get ANY info on the game!!

I understand that people could be upset about the possibility of losing the Trade Forum, but lest's not get drastic.... BOTH places are good sources of information on the game WE ALL like to play.

NOT JUST the Dupers use the trade forum...AND just because u have issues with a Moderator that the ENTIRE FORUM is inherently EVIL.

Flame me if you will...the point of this post was not to make enemies. but there has GOT to be a better way of voicing your discontent than starting a pissing match. Respect and apologies to any and all offended by this post. MY TWO CENTS.

Neojin
Mar 22, 2001, 04:44 PM
Wow...*looks at the Site Index*

Is this a rant forum??? I wonder what kind of things people post in there? RANTS maybe.

I'm surprised Ambrai hasnt moved this, oh wait you dont supose hes working at his RL job where he gets paid real money do ya? Hey at least there he has some incentive to put up with people bitching and whining, its called pay day.

You two need to grow up for crying outloud. This whole, POWER TO THE PEOPLE, Rage against the Machine wannabees thing is childish. Do either of you have jobs? Rent an apt, own a house, have a car payment, college bills, a life perhaps? Then you might understands the kind of shit that might be going on in Ambrai's head when he works a full time job and devotes his spare time to help keep a board in orderly fashion, only to be pissed on by some imature brats who think that are being kewl by starting some shit.

You started this thread to act cool, you started this thread to make a scene, you knew no good would come out of it and people would jump your case...yet you posted it anyways, why?

Finn
Mar 22, 2001, 04:54 PM
Cube: thanks for the support. (And also for realizing that my post was not supposed to be taken literally!).

Twincannon: I think your opinion is totally valid. You get no flame from me!

Shir: >It's like nuking a country because you don't like the leader.
Wow. Kind of like removing the trade Forums because SOME people dupe. How observant!

Danger Girl: "Trading is dead in this game unless you like using dupes. "

Who lit the fuse on your tampon? I am sorry, I didn't realize I was speaking to the world's leading authority on the subject.
"If you like using dupes, then find another place to hang out."
Actually I dont dupe or cheat.
As I previously mentioned, trading is an integral facet of any online rpg and should be supported by this site.

Ambrai
Mar 22, 2001, 05:18 PM
1) Absolutley NO flaming is allowed in any form. Flames will result in your post edited and/or deleted. Muliple instance of flaming can warrent a suspension of 2 weeks.

Flaming is defined as a inflamitory statement towards an individual or group.

2) Any posts that do not belong where they are posted WILL be moved to their proper location and the poster will NOT be notified. ANY mention of cheating will go straight to the cheaters forum. Any posts accusing someone of stealing, cheating, lying will go directly to cheaters as well.

3) Some rants ARE allowed as long as they do not target a group of people or one person.

Sorry just doing my job.