PDA

View Full Version : caves boss

y2j12
Aug 3, 2003, 04:08 PM
I finally beat the caves on ultimate and boy did it take me a long time. I wuz only at lvl 59 and the boss didnt really hurt me but he got on my nerves hes the most annoying boss in da game besides dark falz.

DualHydra
Aug 3, 2003, 04:11 PM
hes just as annyoing as in normal when your legit...

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2003, 04:22 PM
da ral li takes the longest time when you dont have the right equipment at hand...

congrats on beating it though.

Kizaragu
Aug 3, 2003, 04:22 PM
You beat him on ultimate at lvl 59? Are you sure? I'm not the best at PSO but by far I'm not the worst. I'm at level 92 at the moment and I'm finding it a struggle to get through the Caves on Ult even with my Uber good rares. I can just about walk (Well not quite) through forest on that difficulty.

I think this is some way to draw attention to yourself and dammit I've given it to you.

clance
Aug 3, 2003, 04:40 PM
On 2003-08-03 14:08, y2j12 wrote:
I finally beat the caves on ultimate and boy did it take me a long time. I wuz only at lvl 59 and the boss didnt really hurt me but he got on my nerves hes the most annoying boss in da game besides dark falz.

Lol your blaggin' mate no way is that possible "Oh he didnt actully hurt me" bollox!

Neoluke12
Aug 3, 2003, 05:34 PM
I got through him at lv 75 now on mines but the robots take 6 foies god damn it

Blade21
Aug 3, 2003, 06:11 PM
Try using zonde and gizonde on those robots, I find it works alot better. Oh and there's know way you beat da ra li at lv.59, no way.

mimicr
Aug 3, 2003, 06:12 PM
Caves boss is so hard in Ult.
It takes forever to beat him.
I died so many times. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif
Congrats at beating him at that level

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 08:07 PM
On 2003-08-03 16:11, Blade21 wrote:
Try using zonde and gizonde on those robots, I find it works alot better. Oh and there's know way you beat da ra li at lv.59, no way.

Uh in ult they are resistant to zonde techs. Duh...
this threads ult not vh or hard or norm

Kizaragu
Aug 4, 2003, 03:52 AM
Dam he's built up a resistance to Zonde on Ultimate? Fan-Bloody-tastic...

I'm also glad I didn't make a complete idiot of myself by being the only one accusing him of lieing. I'm so Great! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif J/K

St_Botchua
Aug 4, 2003, 07:29 PM
gongrtas on beating him at that lvl man

shifter
Aug 5, 2003, 10:43 AM
Props for your skilz. I have gotten to him yet, and I have a lvl 82 racast(granted, i dont have any good weapons).

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2003, 11:40 AM
you know what.
i have a lv 19 legit RAmar.
and i cant beat him.
congrats you lucky man/boy/thing

me+de rol le=aaaaaaaaaaaaah chaos

PABLOparavida
Aug 5, 2003, 12:47 PM
How did you beat him at that lv it's not possible.

elf
Aug 5, 2003, 12:55 PM
he proboly beat him at that lvl cuz he has a bunch of really powerful dupes and hacks, maby a really good mag that he didnt raise thats already at 200, or even the max stats trick, that way, he can just breeze through every lvl in normal-Vhard.o yeah, mats also help on raisin stats, that could have been used too. im not accusin ya, but thats the only possible ways to even getting to him at that lvl.

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Aug 5, 2003, 01:34 PM
Well, I can beat Vhard De Rol Le at 40, its easy if you have a high enough Mind mag and 10-20 Rafoie. Usually, a force can beat him before he even gets on the raft http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. If you can cast fast, and have high enough MST, you can beat about anything.

I believe him, I say he could have beat it on ULT.

shifter
Aug 5, 2003, 01:55 PM
It can be very easy to beat any boss, with right equipment and mag. If you give a lvl 1 humar a 195 power mag and a kick ass weapon, do you really think he will need to be a high lvl, to get to Ult.?

Para
Aug 5, 2003, 02:13 PM
On 2003-08-03 14:08, y2j12 wrote:

trust me he is VERY annoying... especially in PC version where he can kill you instantly once you enter in battle.

y2j12
Aug 9, 2003, 12:48 PM
after I beaten the boss and when I entered da mines god damn my mushashis boost my attk to 1012 and still there so fukin hard

Lucas2k4
Aug 9, 2003, 12:49 PM
Why do you still have musashi's? Why don't you go after the Yamato or Asuka or something even better? BTW, 1012 isn't that much....