PDA

View Full Version : How long until Gaurdianna falls

eXo
Aug 3, 2003, 04:11 PM
Hiya everyone i was just doing purplenum ruins runs,and started to wonder eactlly how many runs do you think it will take before a spread needle or gaurdianna will fall?? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

St_Botchua
Aug 3, 2003, 04:17 PM
probably over 50

J-Sword2
Aug 3, 2003, 06:18 PM
Ive found so many guardiannas i am sick of finding them. It shoudlnt take to long to find 1.

eXo
Aug 3, 2003, 06:38 PM
hmmm ok thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VulpesMundi
Aug 4, 2003, 06:41 AM
My Purplenum FOnewearl has found about ten Guardiannas and done somewhere around thrity Ultimate Ruins runs. I found them all looking for a second Spread Needle. Never did find that with Purplenum, though. I got it on Redria instead. The first Spread Needle came rather quickly and unexpectedly in a Purplenum game. I would say I probably got lucky with that one. Merlans tend to be rather stingy. Not quite as stingy as a Tollaw or Melqueek, but they can still be annoying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-08-04 04:44 ]</font>

Yosho
Aug 4, 2003, 08:46 AM
Ive done tons of Ruins runs looking for one but no luck yet, only thing I got so far was a DF field from a Del-D. Pinkal by the way

Zarana
Aug 4, 2003, 04:16 PM
I've done more Purplenum Ruins than anyone else on PSO, so I can safely say you'll find it pretty soon. I've given away at least twenty of them and still have twenty left unTekked in my bank, it's about two and a half times more common than a Spread Needle.

40+ Guardianna to 15+ Spread Needles at L:200, the odds are kind of in your favor.

Best of luck.

Reece
Aug 5, 2003, 12:47 AM
1 of em for me

Dbc
Aug 5, 2003, 01:52 AM
i have yet to get a rare from the ruins usuing the purplenum id, playing with my brothers greenil ive gotten alot of cross scars and my brother got belras right arm