PDA

View Full Version : Adult Swim: Chlorine Treatment

Reenee
Aug 3, 2003, 05:40 PM
Sundays:

Big O (Second Season starts tonight...neat, but it's stuck on this night now)-30 Minutes
Harvey Birdman-15 Minutes
Aqua Teen Hungerforce-15 Minutes
Sealab 2021-15 Minutes
Space Ghost ('oly Crap, he ate Moby!)-15 Minutes
The Oblongs-30 Minutes
Trigun-30 Minutes
Lupin the 3rd-30 Minutes

Monday Thru Thursdays (all shows 30 minutes):

Home Movies (Futurama got kicked out around last week)
Family Guy
Fooly Cooly (ranked 8th in a top ten anime of 2002 dealy thing by play magazine; kicks out Big O)
Blue Gender (kicks out Kikaider; Kikaider joins Futurama and Reign [thank goodness] on the unemployed line)
Trigun
Lupin the 3rd

I'm guessing many of you miss that robot make-out scene from Kikaider? HA!

Aredhel
Aug 3, 2003, 05:49 PM
Heh.

By the topic name I thought you were going to say Adult was going to start showing Hentai...

If you don't get it, don't worry about it...
If you do get it, feel free to digitally slap me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Soundboz
Aug 3, 2003, 06:28 PM
yes! now I can see home movies again! now if sealab and harvey birdman were on monday thru thursday...

edit: *slaps you* eww... just got that XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soundboz on 2003-08-03 16:28 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Aug 3, 2003, 06:54 PM
bring back futurama!!!! i loved that show. eh, at least family guy and trigun are still on

RuneLateralus
Aug 3, 2003, 07:16 PM
Good to see Home Movies again. And definitely FLCL will be an interesting line up. The episodes I saw were completely insane.

DeathCheese87
Aug 3, 2003, 07:24 PM
FLCL=most interesting anime i have ever seen.

Reenee
Aug 3, 2003, 09:18 PM
On 2003-08-03 15:49, Aredhel wrote:
Heh.

By the topic name I thought you were going to say Adult was going to start showing Hentai...

Ladies, do you fear men to be waaaaaaaaaayyyyy too optimistic?

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA-BUFFET! >..<

s.TiNgEr
Aug 3, 2003, 10:20 PM
Heh.

If you don't get it, don't worry about it...
If you do get it, feel free to digitally slap me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

awwwww... . oh well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aredhel
Aug 4, 2003, 03:09 AM
On 2003-08-03 19:18, Reenee wrote:

Heh.

Ladies, do you fear men to be waaaaaaaaaayyyyy too optimistic?

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA-BUFFET! >..<

Hrm - It's not optimism, it's guaranteed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*digitally slaps himself*

Mixfortune
Aug 4, 2003, 03:28 AM
Excel Saga....
GTO....

Too bad dubs aren't that great x_X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-08-04 01:29 ]</font>

OnnaWren
Aug 4, 2003, 01:13 PM
Gah, I think thay should either a)extend AS's hours or b)let the "less popular" shows cycle through more than once! Working late nights sometimes mean I miss stuff.

And WTF ever happened to the idea of a separate "Toonami" channel, anyways? Yeesh... >_<

Reenee
Aug 4, 2003, 01:54 PM
On 2003-08-04 11:13, OnnaWren wrote:

And WTF ever happened to the idea of a separate "Toonami" channel, anyways? Yeesh... >_<

Happened in Europe.

Apparently, though, it's kinda screwy, with live-action shows actually being shown (New York Undercover, anyone?).

---
Last night wasn't bad. Big O almost threw me off (Megadeuce finally gets damaged...badly). And one of the better Harvey Birdman, Aquateen, and Space Ghost episodes were shown (Sealab didn't make me laugh as often as those three did). Totally ignored Oblongs, seen that night's Trigun about twice, and Lupin wasn't watched.

A good night indeed. Then I spent the rest of the night trying to grab Latias. Damn you, Latias!