PDA

View Full Version : i need some legit tips...

DualHydra
Aug 3, 2003, 06:07 PM
since i courrupted ive decided to go legit for a while...i went legit when the game frist game out until lv40...then i just started duping and bah bah bah...now i need some help from you legit people...whats the fastest way to level up and get to ultimate with a saber 10 monomates 10 monofluids and a lv5 mag...o btw im a HUnewearl...help me out and tell me how do you guys survive in hard v-hard and maybe ultimate without a rare...

AUTO_
Aug 3, 2003, 06:12 PM
A weapon doesn't have to be in a red box to be of use.

Benoit
Aug 3, 2003, 06:15 PM
You expect help from legit people after having been a duper?! You >censored<!

DualHydra
Aug 3, 2003, 07:16 PM
hey come on give me a break i just corrupted...the only things ima dupe from now on is materials for myself...right now i dont care about anyone else...

Storme
Aug 3, 2003, 07:26 PM
Hey! Tidus is a good character and it's good that people are deciding to go legit.
Here's somethings to keep you going:
-Set goals. Look under your ID and find a nice item. Really nice. Now, work your character till you reach a level when you can look for that item and get it. I find a common goal can really help you to stay on track.
-If you enter a game where someone 10 levels lower than you is doing twice as much damage with items that aren't even released, and that annoys you, leave. Don't go out and find your copy. I can't tell you how many times I've met someone who is using a TJsword and a hacked mag and is doing over 1000+ damage. It just makes me a little angry. So, I just leave the game without a word.
- Raise your own, unique mag. Something that is good for your character and will match your equipment at higher levels. I feel like a mag is perfect for me. And it's even better cause I raised it.

ShadowJedi
Aug 3, 2003, 07:29 PM
As for myself, I used a Gladius 30/0/20/0/40 and grinded it, it never missed.
Get a good/great weapon with high hit%.
Try to get 4 slot armors from the shop, and fill 'em up with general/metal bodies for survival (power is for the MAG to take care of.) Train the MAG power-wise since ATA and DEF is taken care of, and when fighting Dark Falz, get General/Dragon HPs.

Monster666
Aug 3, 2003, 07:46 PM
Going legit, heh? Well best way to do it is by using the right supports for bosses and levels. Weapons with percents, abilitys, and also grinds. Using the strongest weapon doesnt mean your good, always make sure what weapon are more ffective what armors keep you alive in certain situations quote "Dark Falz: Grants Tech" that move pisses me off when I used me force, but got him back with me Holy Resists. It all depends on your charcter. Try doing quest first thing for the money also. Best rares found in Hard-Ulti modes. Then again find a Delsabers right arm in normal mode would help out hehe.......

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 07:54 PM
restrain from ur old habits

and set level goals.

first goal 10 then 20,30,50,60,70,75,80,85,90,100,105,110,115,120,125 ...
and so on.

by doing that i got to 125

Benoit
Aug 3, 2003, 10:07 PM
Here's how I went leveling up like crazy back on Ver.2:
Run through the levels, killing every enemy and taking every item. Sell the items you don't need. Put money in the bank. Just go through the levels and kill the boss. Always use the strongest weapon you picked up. Every +1 on anything is useful.

Whatever you do, don't dupe. Only dupe materials? Oh please, I have a bank full of materials. If you are in desperate need of some, ask me. I haven't used any materials because I want to use them later when I need them and when I planned it out. I have at least ten of every type.

Blaster
Aug 3, 2003, 10:27 PM
Just find weapons and use them. I have a level 127 RAmar and 3 level 65 characters (HUmar, HUcast, Force) that are legit. My ranger gave most of my lower level characters armor and units he found plus some weapons. Otherwise it is slow going. My ranger was recently given some hacked guns and I don't want to give up a few of them. I guess I am also being tempted. Good thing I don't know how to cheat though.

Auracom
Aug 3, 2003, 11:45 PM
Find a close circle of legit friends and play with them. That way you can all help each other out (rares, leveling, company etc.). That'll keep you happy and keep you going for awhile. I normally avoid public games, but if you wanna meet some new people by all means try a public game.

Night_Star
Aug 4, 2003, 12:20 AM
want legit?
play offline only single player, and dont dupe (dont know how anyways)
im lvl 140, legit!
everything i have, my character found
which are some really nice things such as a summit moon and some cool armors http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DualHydra
Aug 4, 2003, 06:33 AM
ive decided to look for my own weapons, armours, sheilds, and raise my own sato. the only thing i will keep on doing is duping materials,grinders and equipping my 2 god abilities , 1 god battle , 1 cure freeze. yea its not fully legit but hey i think it might be fun since ill be searching for my own stuff. plus my ID cant even find god abilities god battles or cure freeze...im gonna be offline for a while too...and since i dont even wanna change my name Tidus 4:15 im gonna be a pinkal for life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tidus_415 on 2003-08-04 04:39 ]</font>

Obscenity
Aug 4, 2003, 08:42 AM
On 2003-08-03 22:20, Night_Star wrote:
want legit?
play offline only single player, and dont dupe (dont know how anyways)
im lvl 140, legit!
everything i have, my character found
which are some really nice things such as a summit moon and some cool armors http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I raised three characters to L100 on v1 for the DC and it was all offline. I never found anything anywhere near as good a Summit Moon, though. It seemed like everything I found good for one character could only be used by one of the others. =

On topic, going "legit" is a good idea if you've never done it before. I think people that have never played before and just start duping and using hacked weapons aren't going to appreciate the game or the weapons they have as much as if they had started out legit to begin with. I put in my time as a legit player on the DC. Now I'm having fun with all the stuff I have and I appreciate them more.

Primrose
Aug 4, 2003, 01:58 PM
plus my ID cant even find god abilities god battles or cure freeze...im gonna be offline for a while too...and since i dont even wanna change my name Tidus 4:15 im gonna be a pinkal for life.

In the game there are only two section IDs that are able to find God/Ability, one of them happens to be Pinkal.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=151

but honestly, if youre offline only, dont bother too much about materials, Cure/Freeze and God/Battle.
There are still Devil/Battles around, and yes, i do think Cure/Freeze might be one of the best cure units, but you dont really need to rely on, its nothing you couldnt compensate with good gaming skills.
Id say its best to be fully legit, make it your goal to find yourself a God/Ability, make a Redria so you can get Cure/Freeze and God/Battle, then you can tap on your shoulder and say you have achieved something.

Sedyne
Aug 4, 2003, 04:13 PM
On 2003-08-03 16:07, Tidus_415 wrote:
since i courrupted ive decided to go legit for a while...i went legit when the game frist game out until lv40...then i just started duping and bah bah bah...now i need some help from you legit people...whats the fastest way to level up and get to ultimate with a saber 10 monomates 10 monofluids and a lv5 mag...o btw im a HUnewearl...help me out and tell me how do you guys survive in hard v-hard and maybe ultimate without a rare...

Kill yourself

lil_devil
Aug 4, 2003, 04:18 PM
I have a friend who was semi-legit (wich I don't understand!) and her brother who was in the legit clan (until it closed) guess what her legit brother does now? He dupes,and dupes,and when he's bored,he dupes MAGs. She's always like,You know Sam? If you really want a T-J Sword,I'll get my brother to dupe my already duped sword with 100% in everything but A.Beast. It got so bad I yelled at her! I'm not the best yet,I can only play offline,today I got to level 25,and I felt proud of myself to have gotten this far. I don't care if my best weapon is a Shock Knife +1,and I feel proud that my Rudra has Synchro 120%,and she has a duped Angel's Wings with a synchro 2%. I don't have much advice for you but,please don't dupe,it makes the game boring when you don't have to work to get the weapon you want. When youre fully legit,maybe we can be friends. I'm glad to see you can dupe and stop.

Kojiro_
Aug 4, 2003, 04:23 PM
I've been legit all this time in PSO for GC, level 119. Ugh, been stuck offline all this time, it's ok though, at least I play with my friend on offline multi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

segafreak
Aug 4, 2003, 04:47 PM
Level 116 and legit all the way.Can't dupe cause i don't know how to and am stuck playing offline.I don't plan to dupe anyway.Still i have some great weapons and armor.Got an Aura Field from a Mil Lily.With my lv.116 Humar.oran.I also got the delsaber combo with him.You know the shield and seber power each other up.I took me a long time to get the left arm.Right now i have more materials then i can hold.Don't even dupe materials that is still wrong.With my other Humar lv.67.Yellowboze.I got four hero/abilities for my lv116 humar.I also have a lv.38 racast.If you want rare weapons fight rare enemies using the pipe trick to find the rare enemy.It's really simple.Just try to quit duping.

Naagata_Clan
Aug 4, 2003, 05:55 PM
Uhhh... something may be going over my head, but how legit can you be if your still duping crap like mats? Well, anyways, who cares what your equipment is, so long as it's effective. I like using Slicers and stuff, because for things like the Vol opt, Dragon, and De Rol Le, they all have multiple hit areas, so it can bounce around hitting different parts... course the same goes for Gizonde... The main thing is, set goals, at to what equipment you want to find, and don't get frustrated if you have to keep trying to find that rare... now then... *Goes back to the search for that elusive Agito 1975*

THE_MERCENARY
Aug 5, 2003, 12:30 AM
Guns, but you say saber... after second hit in combo step one step back from enemy and he'll swing miss and then repeat.Trust me I play hardcore,delete character if i die,and have made it to 50 with only getting hit by bosses.If you mess this up start combo at same time the enemy swing and you will block

DualHydra
Aug 5, 2003, 12:08 PM
iight so far im lv6 legit...kinda fun but takes toooo long...lets just see how long can i last...