PDA

View Full Version : Let us revisit the Telepipe trick....

Nazo
Aug 3, 2003, 08:12 PM
Well, I was piping for about 3 hours (yes, THREE) in Forest of Sorrows (hard) to try for Hildeblues, but none ever came out. Pity. Ditto for Pouilly slimes. After the hilde incident, I only piped for 1 hr 30. None. Gah! The world hates me...

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 08:18 PM
the telepipe trock is stupid and waste hours. find the rare enemies on ur own. easier and less time consuming and u level up in the process.

Aug 3, 2003, 08:18 PM
On 2003-08-03 18:12, Nazo wrote:
Well, I was piping for about 3 hours (yes, THREE) in Forest of Sorrows (hard) to try for Hildeblues, but none ever came out. Pity. Ditto for Pouilly slimes. After the hilde incident, I only piped for 1 hr 30. None. Gah! The world hates me...

Whoa o.o;

I only pipe enemies for about 10-15 minutes, and I get a rare one!

And I always get the rare drop too!!

Every rare enemy, on difficulties BELOW ULTIMATE, i've gotten the rare drops too!!

...ultimate though... I don't get any red drops! Well, I got some, but not as many as on v.hard...

You must have walked under some ladders, and broken some glass man o.o;;

It only takes me about 15 minutes to pipe something o.O;

fury02
Aug 3, 2003, 08:27 PM
Nazo, you are not alone my friend, I too have piped for hours and come out with...nothing.

Daneaus
Aug 3, 2003, 10:38 PM
When I pipe I get nothing... but when im just adventuring for levels... I seem to find rare enemies... I was goofing off in ultime for example... and a fat El Rappy dropped down.... got a level 29 Grants off it... I think... but yeah... and also it seems like when i start a new character I get lots of rare enemies... normal mode i saw a red slime... and a nar lily... i get higher levels and i dont see a blasted thing... oh well... guess its bad luck...

Lucas2k4
Aug 3, 2003, 10:39 PM
........Fat Rappy's aren't rare.

Daneaus
Aug 3, 2003, 11:36 PM
Didnt say it was... but its the first Ive ever seen... personally...

Lucas2k4
Aug 3, 2003, 11:53 PM
Oh okay then. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I don't really get the point of them though. They look kinda....COOL!

Mildewman1
Aug 4, 2003, 01:07 AM
On 2003-08-03 18:18, 10 wrote:

You must have walked under some ladders, and broken some glass man o.o;;

lolz. did you mean broken some mirrors?

LiVe4gCn
Aug 4, 2003, 01:26 AM
That's nothing I've seen one rare enemy EVER. It was my first character and he was going through FiY and he saw 1 Al rappy out of the horde of yellow ones. I think he dropped a mat. But now he's lvl 62 in VHard. I also have 2 other characters they have seen nothing at all though.

toxic_420
Aug 4, 2003, 05:53 AM
it was late one night, i was gettin sleepy, my inventory was 30/30, dropped a pipe, just as the two rappys were falling from the sky i hit A, guess what the rappy on the right was. thats right, a pal rappy. so there i was on p2, cursing and swearing, i piped back down, the two rappys dropped down from the sky again, only this time, the rappy on the left was a pal rappy!

Tsudo_Plat
Aug 4, 2003, 11:52 AM
On 2003-08-03 20:38, Daneaus wrote:
When I pipe I get nothing... but when im just adventuring for levels... I seem to find rare enemies... I was goofing off in ultime for example... and a fat El Rappy dropped down.... got a level 29 Grants off it... I think... but yeah... and also it seems like when i start a new character I get lots of rare enemies... normal mode i saw a red slime... and a nar lily... i get higher levels and i dont see a blasted thing... oh well... guess its bad luck...

I'm not calling you a liar, but I Strongly doubt whether it dropped a Grants lvl 29 disk, especially since I have made soooo many runs through FiY searching for the Real Agito, and NEVER have I found a disk that was even close to lvl 29. BTW I'm Pinkal so if anyone should be finding those disks, it should be me!

Jazhara
Aug 4, 2003, 12:39 PM
It's not possible for Grants 29 to drop in Forest maps - ever. It can drop in Ruins 2 & 3, Upper and Lower Seabed.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Stalfos333
Aug 4, 2003, 11:42 PM
I don't know that I'd say ever. The guides say it isn't going to happen, but from time to time a normal drop is inconsistant. A third level weapon in normal, for instance. It may be that disks COULD potentially show up at "random" like that, but generally speaking the guides tell you where to find them.