PDA

View Full Version : GC: ult df is tuffer then olga flow

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 08:30 PM
well is df stronger or olga. need to find the elusive Flow dna

LordDez
Aug 3, 2003, 08:33 PM
If you ask me, Falz is harder simply because of those massive Rabarta blasts... >:/
Also, I've beat Ogla 3 times today... I've yet to beat Falz on Ultimate...

odie2088
Aug 3, 2003, 09:11 PM
well, i think falz is harder simply because of his third form, olga's pretty easy, so, if you wanna get the flow gene, id do that, lol, then attempt to fight dark falz, if ur goin after the secret items, cuz i dont know if u know this or not, but if u beat df with a dark weapon (eg: dark flow, dark bridge, dark meteor), you get the red ring. im pretty sure to get the parasitic gene flow from olga, u have to beat it with a red weap, but dont think this is law, im just pretty sure

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: odie2088 on 2003-08-03 19:12 ]</font>

Para
Aug 3, 2003, 09:17 PM
falz in ultimate is a pain
but my cousin says flow is harder in ult because he has more 1 hit kills.

Artemidorus
Aug 3, 2003, 09:27 PM
Well, you decide:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948
*vs*
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001

In my opinion, I think Ugly Flow is much harder. In order to roast his rump, you gotta be much more tactiful in the battle instead of blasting him in a stream of [bullets/foies/grants/slashes]

St_Botchua
Aug 3, 2003, 09:27 PM
df is harder you have to bring your A game agianst him flow you just have to focus

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 10:09 PM
i have beat df but not flow

lordinviso
Aug 3, 2003, 10:24 PM
Both are annoying. And olga is more annoying basically because he has like a 1 hit kill attack in his 2nd form. Its hard to dodge his attacks. And the fact that in his first form the ball thingys love to take a lot of hp away.

Para
Aug 3, 2003, 10:26 PM
i think falz is a game of endurance in the third form. if you can survive 1 attack of each... resta resta resta...

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 10:27 PM
ok do anybody think i can beat him.

heres my stats

lv 125
atp base 1001
def 550
evp 900
and luck 50

red saber + 78
red handgun + 50

4 slot ult frame
spirituall sheild

XavierDreamknight
Aug 3, 2003, 11:33 PM
Best way to lower his sick I kill you with one shot attack is by blasting his mags of course. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Pastullio
Aug 4, 2003, 11:37 AM
hhhmmmm.... falz is easier, BUT to get to him you have to go through ALL 3 ruins, to get to olga you only have to go through upper and lower seabeds, so its a question of are you patient enough to take the long route, or take the shorter route even if its much harder

Kanore
Aug 4, 2003, 11:44 AM
On 2003-08-04 09:37, Pastullio wrote:
hhhmmmm.... falz is easier, BUT to get to him you have to go through ALL 3 ruins, to get to olga you only have to go through upper and lower seabeds, so its a question of are you patient enough to take the long route, or take the shorter route even if its much harder

I'd rather do up to Ruins 50 other than do both Seabeds tyvm.

Kujin
Aug 4, 2003, 12:22 PM
On 2003-08-04 09:44, ChibiWarrior wrote:

On 2003-08-04 09:37, Pastullio wrote:

I'd rather do up to Ruins 50 other than do both Seabeds tyvm.

now there's an idea. ruins 50. oh man, if only that where real. i would love to see that actually; but that could just be me. i have my reasons i guess.

anyway, i think that olga flow is a lot easier than dark falz on ultimate.

edit : typo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kujin on 2003-08-04 10:23 ]</font>

DarkShinjaru
Aug 4, 2003, 12:25 PM

heres my stats

lv 125
atp base 1001
def 550
evp 900
and luck 50

red saber + 78
red handgun + 50

4 slot ult frame
spirituall sheild

Dunno your HP count there.
I didnt beat ult falz until after I killed Olga. With Olga I had exactly 1000 hp, left me with 13 hp most of the time so I was good. Olga is rather easy if you carry scapedolls, as long as you dont fight carelessly.

Falz took me foreverrrrr to kill, cause his defense is like, 2389723987628976. I actually had to rely on my Demolition Comet to kill falz's final form..also had to do 3 runs up to town to drop di/trimates on the floor *I'm a HUcast*, soooooo it sucked.
Most deadly thing he did to me was those energy orbs, then the slash. Grants was his weakest attack and I never seen megid ever work on someone.

As for ye o_o just try to; I'm sure resta makes a battle with no 1-hit kills a sure win.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 4, 2003, 12:27 PM
That would take hours to complete

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 4, 2003, 01:49 PM
On 2003-08-04 10:25, DarkShinjaru wrote:

heres my stats

lv 125
atp base 1001
def 550
evp 900
and luck 50

red saber + 78
red handgun + 50

4 slot ult frame
spirituall sheild

I didnt beat ult falz until after I killed Olga. With Olga I had exactly 1000 hp, left me with 13 hp most of the time so I was good. Olga is rather easy if you carry scapedolls, as long as you dont fight carelessly.

Falz took me foreverrrrr to kill, cause his defense is like, 2389723987628976. I actually had to rely on my Demolition Comet to kill falz's final form..also had to do 3 runs up to town to drop di/trimates on the floor *I'm a HUcast*, soooooo it sucked.
Most deadly thing he did to me was those energy orbs, then the slash. Grants was his weakest attack and I never seen megid ever work on someone.

As for ye o_o just try to; I'm sure resta makes a battle with no 1-hit kills a sure win.

i have 1026 hp rite now 641 tp

polishedweasel
Aug 4, 2003, 03:04 PM
Dragon, you need a pair of strong mechguns to rip through this game, if you're fighting falz keep the hand gun, and get a pair of mechs. Develop your strategy, I have one but I don't feel like typing it. Uh, laters.

Iceiol
Aug 4, 2003, 04:42 PM
Olga Flow is so much easier for my Force, 2 reasons.

1.Olga dont have the anoying Rabarta...

2.Olgas attacks are so much easier to dodge then DF last form...

But then again i got no idea how it is for a melee character´to fight Olga...

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 4, 2003, 07:32 PM
i have beat df in ult but yet to get to olga in ult. stuck right now in the temple and havent tried it for 12 lvs. so i was wondering stratagies from the people who have fought him would be nice. Tell me if barba ray and the other ep 2 bosses are easy and junk.

Pastullio
Aug 4, 2003, 09:26 PM
ruins 50?!?!?!?!?! THATS NUTS!!! i can't even stand 3 ruins because of the indi bellra's and the dark bringer's! i hate them, they are so hard to kill

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 4, 2003, 10:47 PM
any body know a fast way to go thriugh temple and spacship. as in equip besides god stuff. my id cant find them so... i have dbs armor 4 slots. any thing i need to fill those in with.

Dbc
Aug 5, 2003, 02:08 AM
rangers get it easy if you get the cbringers rifle because the special hits most of the time making belras and bringers alot easier

polishedweasel
Aug 5, 2003, 02:29 AM
My RAmarl completely destroyed Olga last time she fought him, I think that's when she was about lv 125. Guld Millas, mowed through his mid section. I killed him in about 7 full combos.(about 20 seconds)

That was the second form though. The first for takes longer just for the sheer fact that he runs around alot. The game isn't really that hard after you get to a certain level, and that lv is 1.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Neoluke12
Aug 5, 2003, 04:08 AM
On 2003-08-04 10:25, DarkShinjaru wrote:

heres my stats

lv 125
atp base 1001
def 550
evp 900
and luck 50

red saber + 78
red handgun + 50

4 slot ult frame
spirituall sheild

Megid killed me once and I forgot to bring scapedolls it wasn't my fault I lost focus when I was looking outside as he was so easy that time. There is a lesson to be learend from this never under estimate df?!?!

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 5, 2003, 02:39 PM
well last nite i went to ep 2

i cleared all temple and spaceship without dieing, i picked up a few addslots and maxed my dbs armor. i will be searching for god legs today in spacship. my hp is 1028 and atk with re sabers is 1650+

cca is harder than anything i have went up against so far. even df didnt get this annoying. stupid monkeys and flies. Gees are so annoying i am going to lv up about 4 more times before i go again. i will then be 130. and it might be easier.

Ragnarok101
Aug 5, 2003, 08:21 PM
plz plz has anyone found a olga flow dna gene on their own wit out tradin or hackin? plz respond!!im lvl 105 and ima RAmar. wut lvl do u think i hav to b to beat those two hoes(olga/DF)

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 5, 2003, 09:42 PM
i cant beat cca at 125. so i would be 140 for olga and 125 for df.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 09:45 PM
Liar

Slicer238
Aug 5, 2003, 09:50 PM
*smacks Shadowforce* Your the liar. *whispers to the other person "I don't know why I hit I just had too."

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 09:53 PM
MOM!! Don't smack me infront of Master_of_dragons!!! MOM!!! i'm telling dad's he'll kick ur ass

Slicer238
Aug 5, 2003, 09:55 PM
Bring it I'm not afraid of a no armed man. *grabs big fish also known as a trout*

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 09:56 PM
Yeah, uh slicer, we people tend to eat those, not use them as weapons

Slicer238
Aug 5, 2003, 09:57 PM
*smacks shadow force with trout* Shut up you damn thread highjacker.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 5, 2003, 09:58 PM
AHHHH HIGHJACKERS GET OFF MYY THREAD

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 10:00 PM
NO NO it's ours go away!! BTW *catches fish and eats it before slicer can hit me* actually he did hit me and it hurt

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 5, 2003, 10:01 PM
ok tpic before it is locked

Slicer238
Aug 5, 2003, 10:02 PM
Alright highjacking over. Sorry mods.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 10:02 PM
oh yeah, uhh I agree that bannana is much tasty-er than the watermelon....

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 10:04 PM
In one last attempt to keep this thread on topic...

I've beaten Ultimate Falz myself, wasn't too hard. Though the though of Olga Flow ...

It's safe to say that's a scary thought.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 10:05 PM
Umm yeah i have never even fought olga flow....ever not even on normal with my level 85 HUmar. I'm too scared

Slicer238
Aug 5, 2003, 10:06 PM
I have yet to fight Olga or Dark but I will fight Dark at 140+ I know that.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 10:11 PM
Liar

Slicer238
Aug 5, 2003, 10:13 PM
Nah, I like to be prepared when I play to win.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 10:18 PM
sure....

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 5, 2003, 11:30 PM
so basicaly you are to chicken too go there lol.

i will go at 140 to olga. prperations is the key to success. So no one has a stratigy for cca. man it is hard as hell.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 11:43 PM
Yea, i am too scared he's going to kill me!

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 6, 2003, 01:34 AM
I hope he blows your brains out your ass lol. You should go on normal mode it would me easy.

CrimmsonDB
Aug 6, 2003, 04:53 PM
The only Way to beat Ult Olga Flow is to keep your distance and hide behind the rocks that fall from the roof and shoot like hell what i suggest is equip some acuraccy parts and have a mag with a high Dex if u have a Ranger use a rifle (of course the highest and strongest of the common ones)and shoot his feet ignore the weird mags that float around but glance at them every once in a while cause if they start to shine RLH cause its a 1 hit kill move, and if u have a Humar equip a Pistol (raygun if u have no rares or a Varista) and keep your distance and never go for up close combat cause ur gunna die plain and simple i beat him with my lvl 89 Humar and i at no time have a scape doll with me all i did was shoot and heal my self and keep my distance.

ChokingVictim
Aug 6, 2003, 10:04 PM
as a primary force player i disagree on falz being harder...
of course as a DC player i know falz's moves much better and consequently know the prep. job required
personally i think 3 or 4 resist blizzards is just as good (if not strangely better than) cure/freeze.

the only tricky part about falz is that second form.. if you have 3 blizzards on you will take little damage from the barta attack and will rarely be freezed... the trick is movement and having a good attack to make the form as quick as possible.. barta and rabarta are the way to go, and consider how much do you really need to rely on your weapon, unless it is really special against that form consider unequipping considering some forces will cast a helluva lot faster, never use gibarta...too damn slow..

guns serve their place of course, as do certain saber type weapons.. depending of course on your force's strengths, of course should you plan to go melee on the second form...by all means equip a atp/dex mag. the trick to surviving the rabarta attack is constant movement and watching falz with a keen eye.

i can say that at level 161 my fomar would have few problems soloing falz without death (online).. actually the only tricky part now it seems are the darvants before the main battle.. when they stop knocking you down b/c your HP is too damn high, you realize how nice it was before when they slapped your ass to the ground.

now olga flow i doubt i could solo as efficently as falz... techs are a nightmare when he gets all flowen on you, and the ultimate attack is only avoidable with insanely high HP..

the flow fight may be quicker in most groups, but everyone dies a considerable amount more..rarely do i see folks higher than 130 dying if any doing falz..

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 6, 2003, 10:24 PM
well i have completely beat ult and i am on cca. damn monkeys.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 05:31 PM
gal griffen died today by way of falling of a cliff.

the cause... ME

YAY i am now on seabed

clance
Aug 7, 2003, 05:34 PM
On 2003-08-03 19:11, odie2088 wrote:
i dont know if u know this or not, but if u beat df with a dark weapon (eg: dark flow, dark bridge, dark meteor), you get the red ring.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: odie2088 on 2003-08-03 19:12 ]</font>

This is a myth and has never been confirmed it dosn't work as far as PSO world are concerned(sp?)

ChokingVictim
Aug 7, 2003, 06:38 PM
if one person in the party hits DF with a spell or weapon with a Dark weapon before falz bites it and has the weapon equipped when falz does die. so you really don't even need to equip the dark weapon until the final form, assuming you are alive and have hit falz/casted if you have died at all during the...then if you go back thru the tele again, you will see RED RING rico.... that's it...speculations abound whether any item can be recieved this way...

it works the same way for OF, but insert 'red' for 'dark'...

as always, i'm too lazy to link the proper guide for this

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 7, 2003, 10:19 PM
I BEAT THE GAME IN ULT

YAY

EP 1 AND 2

HELL YEA

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 10:21 PM
Why do I have a feeling that you just emailed me a similar message to my inbox.