PDA

View Full Version : Large Rappies?

Razor_Burn
Aug 3, 2003, 09:55 PM
Today I encountered an El Rappy in Ultimate that was twice the size of a normal one. However I was stupid & cast Rafoie & nailed it as well making it run away. Is there anything special about these things other than being twice their normal size?

LollipopLolita
Aug 3, 2003, 09:56 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Razor_Burn
Aug 3, 2003, 10:10 PM
That doesn't help me any & I've read that before. I just want to know if there's anything special OTHER than that.

lordinviso
Aug 3, 2003, 10:22 PM
Nope nothing special. Just cool

satoshi1
Aug 3, 2003, 10:23 PM
::Bashes with n00b bat:: There's nothing special about fat rappies! They're just overweight! Rappies have feelings too, you know!

Para
Aug 3, 2003, 10:24 PM
I believe ST put it in there as a joke just to amuse players.. Im sure when people saw it they said "OMG GIANT RAPPY!!!"

of course we all laughed at it for the first time seeing it lol.

Other than that nothing too special but its cool to see an army of 6 giant rappies (good screenshot but never happened yet... max is 2)

Razor_Burn
Aug 3, 2003, 10:36 PM
On 2003-08-03 20:23, satoshi1 wrote:
::Bashes with n00b bat:: There's nothing special about fat rappies! They're just overweight! Rappies have feelings too, you know!

*Grabs the n00b bat & whacks you back with it.*

I didn't say "large" as in "fat", I ment the "tall" kind of "large" because they aren't fat really. Their height/width proportions have been doubled. If you look carefully, you can see that the rappy is slightly distorted from having all the images its composed of being stretched. At least on my version of the game anyway.

And thank you Nites & Lordinviso for clearing that up.

satoshi1
Aug 3, 2003, 10:37 PM
Fat rappy, large rappy, it's all the same. Most people say fat rappy though, so that's what we're used to saying.

lordinviso
Aug 3, 2003, 10:41 PM
::Wacks satoshi1 with the n00b bat multiple times::

Maybe the rappy should go on slimfast..

Nai_Calus
Aug 3, 2003, 10:47 PM
I note, for the ten thousandth time, that one of these topics needs to be a sticky in Every. Single. Forum.

OMFG Rappy is HUGE LOLz0rz!!!!!11!one11

*STAB*

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 11:33 PM
dude stop with the making fun of him. i am sure you posted it up the first time you saw one so be a little nicer to the people. *grabs giant post jocky basher* *CRACK* hows your head now

Benoit
Aug 4, 2003, 03:28 AM
I've never thought of a fat Rappy as something rare, and I didn't have access to PSO sites back then. I'm smart. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

polishedweasel
Aug 4, 2003, 04:50 AM
*Grabs n00b bat and beats everyone in the General forum*

It's nothing special, it has something to do with an older PS game. Nothing I know about, and it shouldn't be asked about for the eleventybillionith time.

I feel that all "Giant Rappy" threads should be locked and the posters should be banned.