PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Hunter and the Demon: Part Four

HunterKieran
Aug 3, 2003, 10:09 PM
Gal Da Val Seabed Laboratory
Kieran's Level: 40
Demon-Kieran's Level: 20
Joshmaul's Level: 5

Demon-Kieran walked into a small examination room in the Seabed labs, his now-red robes flowing behind him. He theorized that the only way to take down a Hunter is to send another on his trail...

Joshmaul - the clone of the fallen Master - tinkered around in the open chest of a HUcast. Its armor was blood red, the color of its master's attire, and its face resembled the samurai warriors of a time long past. As Joshmaul heard his pupil-turned-teacher enter, he turned to face him. "Welcome, my friend."

"Is he finished yet?"

"Just one more little thing..." Joshmaul picks up a small part and places it into the chest, then places the chestplate onto the new warrior. "It is done."

Demon-Kieran nodded as he raised his staff. Intoning more spells, he started to glow with a dark aura as he touched the head of the staff onto the chest of the android Hunter. The dark aura shifted from the red-robed Force to the red-armored android on the table..."I give you a piece of my being to give you life. Go forth, and hunt Kieran..."

The Ruins

Kieran leaned on his sword, exhausted. The dark monster lay on the ground in front of him, apparently dead...but something burst out of it in a flash of white light, and Kieran realized he was standing on a platform of energy.

Weakened and bloody by the battle with this creature, Kieran sent a series of fireballs into Falz's new form...then suddenly, he felt his soul ripped out of his body by the power of this dark thing. Calling upon his remaining power, Kieran leaped at Falz with a scream of rage, and plunged one blade deep into the monster's head. Falz fell dead to the floor.

But out of nowhere, a saber went right through Kieran's armor and out his chest. Standing behind him was the HUcast created by Demon-Kieran...the Grand Master realized too late that he had left himself open as he fell to the ground...

The Principal's Office

"I am worried about Grand Master Kieran," said Principal Tyrell. "Has no one heard from him?"

"I HAVE," came the mechanical voice of Kieran Mark Two. "HE IS DEAD. I FOUND HIM OUTSIDE THE RUINS...ALONG WITH THIS." He hands Tyrell a red ring.....the ring that had belonged to his daughter Rico. The Principal looked like he was ready to cry...

"She must have gone against Dark Falz too, and wasn't as lucky," said Lil Washu.

"And what of the Grand Master?" asked one of the scientists.

"The evidence shows that he was run through by some kind of photon blade weapon," Washu replied. "It must be one of the Demon's agents."

"Correct, my dear," came a voice. Looking towards the teleporter from the main city, the group spotted Demon-Kieran, flanked by his new android Hunter. "This is the Demon's Will....an assassin specifically created for destroying your friend Kieran. He has done so...and nothing you do will save him." Laughing maniacally, Demon-Kieran opened his portal again, and he and his minion stepped in...

The Ruins

Joshmaul stood over the broken form of Grand Master Kieran. "Gods and goddesses, what have I done? What have I created?" Looking down at Kieran's body, he suddenly realizes that his one-time pupil is a being of pure evil, using his Force powers to inflict pain and destruction...and he had taught him everything. Now, he must end the chaos...somehow.