PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite monster(s)

sange
Aug 4, 2003, 01:30 AM
Whats your favorite monster on PSO (can be any including bosses mini bosses) as for me my favorite monster is Delsaber because they have some of the best AI mimi boss: gibbles because hes psycho boss: tie between darkfalz and olga

Soundboz
Aug 4, 2003, 01:48 AM
everyone will say rappy prolly :|... I like those damned evil sharks... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rep0
Aug 4, 2003, 01:59 AM
Ill Gils, they're ninjas.

As for boss, Olga Flow is cool.

rappy_slayer
Aug 4, 2003, 02:04 AM
im gonna be different and say indi belras. they are a huge freeking challenege to kill and its so satisifying when u beat the belra room in en4 on ult

BTZ
Aug 4, 2003, 08:38 AM
Dubchics because I like knocking them down with shots ^,^

Kanore
Aug 4, 2003, 08:40 AM
Ill Gills.

Loser
Aug 4, 2003, 02:00 PM
Boomas because their ugly as crap and as for a boss olga flow

Artemidorus
Aug 4, 2003, 02:22 PM
Well I have a love/hate relationship with those Pan Arms. I loathe the cow mooing thingy sound they make, but at the same time, I love killing one of the sides when they split. The living side kinda just looks where its other half fell like its having a grand pause to reflect on its life. THEN I KILL IT! Bwahahahaha! yay!
I don't like either of the bosses especially, but Olga Flow has the better music (except for Falz's last form~IDOLA the holy)

Para
Aug 4, 2003, 02:23 PM
SLIME!!! BEAUTIFUL ANNOYINGLY GAY SLIME!! XD

zimmk2vgc
Aug 4, 2003, 02:23 PM
oooo, toughy. Probably Delsabers (married one I let you know during the marriage theme, why a theme of MARRIAGE?) As for a boss, GOL DRAGON ULTIMATE...so hard...such a bastard.

Monomate
Aug 4, 2003, 02:34 PM
Delbiter.

What else can i say...they're harder than Falz, and they look cool...

as far as bosses go...

Olga Flow

Hands down...he's just a badass mother fucker...thats all there is to it...

Bad_Dreams99
Aug 4, 2003, 02:44 PM
Enemy, id say Delsaber, the onlly enemy that knows how to use a sword and shield! Boss, hands down Olga Flow. I still wanna get as big as him and have a sparing match

Monomate
Aug 4, 2003, 02:53 PM
On 2003-08-04 12:22, Artemidorus wrote:
Well I have a love/hate relationship with those Pan Arms. I loathe the cow mooing thingy sound they make, but at the same time, I love killing one of the sides when they split. The living side kinda just looks where its other half fell like its having a grand pause to reflect on its life. THEN I KILL IT! Bwahahahaha! yay!

you my friend...are sick...

joluh
Aug 4, 2003, 02:55 PM
Enemie: Boomas, i've killed way too many, and i love the sound they make AAAWWWWWWW, i miss them on Ultimate, but at least the turtles keep their sound XD

Mini-Boss: That giant monkey, Gibbles i think, he's friggin strong!!!

Boss: Ice Dragon XD i love ice =P

shifter
Aug 4, 2003, 03:04 PM
How could you not choose delsaber. The only consistantly smart enemy I face. The fact that he can block and counter off it, should give it to him hands down. As for boss's, Olga Flow, no contest.

Mr_Hero
Aug 4, 2003, 03:45 PM
Delbiter and Olga Flow.

Kaze_Shukun
Aug 4, 2003, 03:51 PM
NOT Delsaber. The creature who fucked my FOMARL LVL 30((Back then)) Most up of all things. More annoying then dark falz on level 2. Lol. Anyways: Fuck all Delsabers, and then decide to rape them. Gonna have fun when i get to Ruins again. -Evil laugh- Go Katrina! Use yer Mechgun and scramble their formation!

Anways: I LOVE Dark Falz! The only boss that i used more normal mechgun shots on and won easily. ((Didn't even need Dolls))

FinalHell
Aug 4, 2003, 03:54 PM
HaHa Hildetorr, Gimme Frozen Shooter!!!! o thank Hildetorr... I luv you Hildetorr, your my best freind. (Gets Yamato+30 and slices Hildetorr into three different peaces)

Naagata_Clan
Aug 4, 2003, 04:11 PM
Wow, no one said any sort of rappy yet...
Anyways, for enemies I like Granaz... their mass missle shooting ablity... and then you just smack them and run behind them and laugh out loud as they kill themselves...
Mini-Boss... there weren't many...just kinda the guys in CCA... but then I'd have to say Gibbles...
For Boss... Sil Dragon! Yuki's in her element there... and snow is good...

segafreak
Aug 4, 2003, 05:05 PM
Enemy:Hildertorr.When i first fought one it scared the crap out of me.I killed it and it left me nothing.Made me a little angry.

Mini Boss:Gibbles.He can slaughter the other two.lol

Boss:Vol Opt v.2.Looks cool.Haven't fought but plan to .Hopefully sometime soon.Also like the Gal Gryphon.