Aug 4, 2003, 05:54 AM
who is the worst boss?
for what reason?
any non rares on ultimate?
post here!

Kizaragu
Aug 4, 2003, 06:57 AM
I vote Dark Falz's Final form.
Simply because as I'm an impatient kind of guy I don't like running around and not being able to hit him when he's invincible or has captured my 'Soul'.

I just want to beat the living hell out of him! I want to attack him when I want too!
I don't want to spend 5 minutes running around in a circle knowing no matter what I do he'll be only be vulnerable when He feels like it!

*Mumble Mumble* Stupid bosses...

P.s Grammar isn't my strong point

Kadavreski
Aug 4, 2003, 07:17 AM
i vote de rol le because he wups my ass every time i try to beat him.

yes i am anoob
but no i do have resta

ps grammar is my strong point ever

ginko990
Aug 4, 2003, 03:02 PM
it pisses me off when DF gives me trouble or dosnt stay up out of the ground in hsi second form for long enough.

shifter
Aug 4, 2003, 03:45 PM
I agree about Dark Falz. Im pretty patient though and can usually hang in there most of the time. The thing that really pisses me of is that undodgable attack of his( you no the one).

Naagata_Clan
Aug 4, 2003, 04:13 PM
Dark Falz hands down... that reminds me of what just happened about 30 minutes ago... we were fighting fallz, and he was getting ready to go into his final form, but I guess someone had a shoddy connection, as Falz just lied there dead for a minute... not changing into his oh so annoying holy like form... After about 10 minutes someone just Disconnected, and we had a nice time fighting him... all I had to do was cast Resta every 30 seconds... *sigh*

Mr_Hero
Aug 4, 2003, 04:21 PM
Olga flow. He'll do the same move over and over and over and over.... gah!!!! I can't lock on to him long enough to hit him when he does that...

Iceiol
Aug 4, 2003, 04:44 PM
Dark Flaz lol. He got his anoying Rabarta, his melee attacks aint a problem...

St_Botchua
Aug 4, 2003, 04:44 PM
gol dragon because there is two of them at one time

Bill
Aug 4, 2003, 04:55 PM
I would have to say ultimate Barba Ray (other) because when i fought him earlier i ran out of antiparalysis when those damned gold thingys came at me i would get paralized so i would have to wait until he poisened me

Bad_Dreams99
Aug 4, 2003, 05:06 PM
Stupid gol dragon with his multiple hims... 4 dragons at once!!! so hard for a poor hunter... but wait till my ranger friend uses that baranz launcher... then well see who's laughing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rownan
Aug 5, 2003, 10:23 AM
Ultimate Barba Ray gets my vote too... Grrr... Those pig rays are seriously annoying. Also the fact that he knocks you down whenever he lands on the boat, and only stays the boat for 1.3267465 seconds at a time.

PABLOparavida
Aug 5, 2003, 10:36 AM
I'm going to have to say Dark Falz. I hate him he comes back to life too many times.

ZanMato
Aug 5, 2003, 02:31 PM
Dark Falz in his final form doing the soul steal thing on me. Then while the noobs using duped bkbs i end up getting killed and they get all the exp.. lol

Auracom
Aug 5, 2003, 02:40 PM
Gol Dragon is a punk! Hehehe he's a pain cause he can freeze/shock you easily and the camera is really annoying in that fight to.

fury02
Aug 5, 2003, 02:53 PM
Vol Opts first form online with a bunch of newbies that hit the blue ones!!Arghh!! That gets so annoying because when they do...BAM! I get shocked.

Kaldor-the-Monkey
Aug 5, 2003, 03:08 PM
Dark falz with that soul steal and the flyin all the way up in the sky. "Hey look at me up here, you stupid humar whats wrong you cant fly..... eat grants" Gaaaaarrrrr.

the really annoyin thing is, falz ult..... final form he has my soul. 195 player shoots it with 'a weapon' 4 hits, down i go. then right at the end BAM down I go. 195 player shoots down goes falz no exp for me. Dam falz and super strong people

Arinoma
Aug 5, 2003, 09:10 PM
Definatly DF 2nd form. His stupid ice attack and then the blades proceeding to own you. I sigh a sigh of relief when he gets to his 3rd form...it's much easier.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 10:01 PM
Why didn't you put vol opt in there, I hate him so much he is always paralizing me!!! ARGHHH

JohanCC
Aug 5, 2003, 10:10 PM
gol dragon, cuz when he freezes me while the other one is attacking and.. i dead again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

vegeta000110
Aug 5, 2003, 10:38 PM
Barba Ray H/VH/U gets my #1 spot. When I first went up against him in H, I was like "Darn! This dude is on steroids!" Then, like a week later in VH, I thought he would be impossible to hit with melee weapons. I still managed about 700-750 every time he was on the raft and about 1000 when he was swimming.
Flow gets #2. Stupid Grants!!!

tiltnkirby26
Aug 6, 2003, 03:00 AM
Gal Griffin. That lightning rain and stomp.AHhhhhh!!!