PDA

View Full Version : My Android Problems Are Saved!!!

KradKram
Aug 4, 2003, 09:27 AM
Being a PSO oldie player I'm still sorta gettin used to the new features of the GC version! But OMG I love the quick equip feature it is so useful! And also being a HUcast char I've always felt that Androids getit tuff, but now bosses are a breeze I can quickly equip my Autogun then back to my Blades etc. Which very usful coz we don't have all these fangled techs to use! So I was wandering howmany other Android users use the new quick equip feature to their advantage!

clance
Aug 4, 2003, 09:35 AM
Yea quick equip is cool but I think everyone uses it to there advantage!

Obscenity
Aug 4, 2003, 11:02 AM
It's a great feature, but one I never use. I'm too paranoid of FSOD to carry more than one weapon at a time, which really sucks.

Artemidorus
Aug 4, 2003, 11:30 AM
omg i love that feature, it helps even with my FO's to switch between Laconium and Adaman etc. Also, my Ranger uses it in the caves to stay outta lilies Megid range.

satoshi1
Aug 4, 2003, 12:15 PM
I use it all the time, and I don't have any 'droid characters. Before I got corrupted, I'd carry three weapons around with me on my FOnewm. A Hildebear's Cane, Ice Staff: Dagon, and a Storm Wand: Indra. I'd switch between them each time I'd do a spell, quick equip is very useful.

Dhylec
Aug 4, 2003, 12:36 PM
i have both dc v1 &2
i played v1 a little, then after v2's quick swap feature appeared, i never go back to v1..
the game's battle mechanic improve greatly just w/this button alone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

lordinviso
Aug 4, 2003, 01:10 PM
Yea I love this feature with my HUcaseal. Switching between a sword, double saber, and guns. Very usefull.

shifter
Aug 4, 2003, 03:08 PM
Nothing is more valuable the switching from my sword to a partison weapon to deal with those high traffic areas. Few can stand my hucaseal fury.

Kojiro_
Aug 4, 2003, 03:30 PM
That feature is cool, but wasn't it included in v2 also?

St_Botchua
Aug 4, 2003, 04:49 PM
best new feature over version one by far

ryomakuriyami
Aug 4, 2003, 05:01 PM
We're talking about R+Y, right?

Lucas2k4
Aug 4, 2003, 05:53 PM
Yeah...