PDA

View Full Version : Next Anime for Live-Action Treatment: Sailor Moon

Reenee
Aug 4, 2003, 02:10 PM

http://sailormoon.channel.or.jp/jisha/images/cast.jpg

Apparently, it's going to be done in Japan so it shouldn't suck...like the live-action DBZ.

Edit: That picture is the cast of the Scouts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-08-04 12:16 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Aug 4, 2003, 04:12 PM
they've already done it before

Micah
Aug 4, 2003, 06:00 PM
as i said before, japanese people are strange.. but some japanese girls are cute.

will someone please ban me.

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 4, 2003, 07:07 PM
Man....

Asian chicks are hot...

Twadz060
Aug 4, 2003, 10:25 PM
the ones in that picture sure are...

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 4, 2003, 10:57 PM
Which ones are gonna be the lesbian sailor scouts???

lordinviso
Aug 4, 2003, 11:08 PM
How about the blue pink and red outlined ones lol

Reenee
Aug 4, 2003, 11:44 PM
On 2003-08-04 20:57, xHIGHONLIFEx wrote:
Which ones are gonna be the lesbian sailor scouts???

Uranus and Neptune. And that's in the almost-uncut version, if Adult Swim ever gets around to it.

Asuka_chan
Aug 4, 2003, 11:49 PM
Well, judging from the pic, they picked good ones to portray them...I guess.

shifter
Aug 5, 2003, 10:04 AM
How are they going to do that meatball style hairdo?

Micah
Aug 5, 2003, 02:30 PM
umm.. lesbians? coughwhorescough

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 6, 2003, 12:06 AM
That would be an interesting movie to see. The girls who are playing the scouts look very pretty as well. As long its being filmed in Japan, then it should be pretty good. But if it was being made here in America, then the storyline would be way off and everything wouldnt be like the cartoon.

Kent
Aug 6, 2003, 08:46 PM
Wow, bring on even more gratuitous Japanese schoolgirl panty-shots, as if we didn't have enough already...

Temjin-On
Aug 6, 2003, 10:13 PM
Grrr. Let them keep a live action moive there. Because all video game related movies in USA suck! And as for the people swooning over asian chicks, stop thinking with your balls for a change.

Reenee
Aug 8, 2003, 01:32 AM
I want to make a correction:

While LollipopLolita was right about live-action movies, I didn't read my source correctly:

They're doing a live-action TV Series.

Wobbuffet. o..o

silvermax
Aug 8, 2003, 02:22 AM
On 2003-08-06 20:13, Temjin-On wrote:
Grrr. Let them keep a live action moive there. Because all video game related movies in USA suck! And as for the people swooning over asian chicks, stop thinking with your balls for a change.

i duno if you knew this... but after a male comes of age his balls are the only things that do the thinking, sorry its natures way.... and it it wernt then we might not be here right now

shifter
Aug 8, 2003, 09:54 AM
hope it doesnt end up like all those Godzilla remakes. they were just awful, even for a fan like me.

MasterJoel
Aug 8, 2003, 10:50 AM
wow... not many guys are fans of sailor moon here. and for the record, its not meatball hairdo, it a "dumpling" hairdo, but most american kids (and adults) wouldn't understand that because they are so underpriveledged not to eat dumplings. and there is a complex story why uranus and neptune are lesbians... they really aren't lesbians, seeing as how uranus, to make a long story short, is really a man in a woman's body... no, not sex change... well, maybe, but a magical sex change as a last resort.

that will be interesting to see, if only we could get that kind of thing here in the states... i had a friend who was an opera singer for a sailor moon opera (i can't remember which one), and that was interesting as well. you people probably don't know how wildly popular this was, but if you can believe this, more popular than pokemon.

shifter
Aug 8, 2003, 11:43 AM
i know what dumplings are, i just never heard of that though. thank for splainnin it to the uneducated.

s.TiNgEr
Aug 8, 2003, 12:26 PM
On 2003-08-08 07:54, shifter wrote:
hope it doesnt end up like all those Godzilla remakes. they were just awful, even for a fan like me.

horrible....yes, horrible -_-