PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it to get online this late?

st4pl3s
Aug 4, 2003, 02:28 PM
Just wondering what you guys think about getting online now that the game has been out for a while?

Superfly_TNT
Aug 4, 2003, 02:32 PM
yea it's worth it. even if u are planning on getting ep3, u should get online b/c the HL carries over to ep3 too.

Ghaleon
Aug 4, 2003, 02:37 PM
its always worth getting online

muff
Aug 4, 2003, 02:40 PM
I suppose it is.
However I do wish they fecking released it in the EU before the majority of open games got ambushed with dupes and now multi equip. The days when every one was legit, because they had no choice, the days when people did cmode, the days when...meh.

shifter
Aug 4, 2003, 02:59 PM
Yes it is, for the simple fact that you are playing with four other people you don't know. If you find someone who's helpful(about three for me), then you have a pretty sweeat team.

gamerdell7
Aug 4, 2003, 03:49 PM
too bad those "helpful" people are hard to find.

If you really want to feel like a team, just do cmode...

Naagata_Clan
Aug 4, 2003, 04:06 PM
I'm normally a nice helpful person... I keep my team S/D... the enemies are normally J/Z... I resta and Anti whenever I can... so long as you can deal with Yuki normally saying "..." and Yumi's overly cuteness... I also occasionally give out red boxes we found on the game... so long as it's not something I was looking for...

St_Botchua
Aug 4, 2003, 04:47 PM
gotta get online have with dreamcast and it rocks cant wait to be on gc

ShadowFOrce
Aug 4, 2003, 05:11 PM
Yeah I should be getting online soon and i can't WAIT!!! It will be awesome. My character is already at level 84 and offline is starting to get boring.

Superfly_TNT
Aug 4, 2003, 05:17 PM
On 2003-08-04 12:40, Cubis wrote:
I suppose it is.
However I do wish they fecking released it in the EU before the majority of open games got ambushed with dupes and now multi equip. The days when every one was legit, because they had no choice, the days when people did cmode, the days when...meh.

hmm i'm confused...when did we HAVE to be legit? certanily not dc. and it's always been around with ep2. and news flash-hardly anybody does cmode and hardly anybody ever has.

st4pl3s
Aug 4, 2003, 05:30 PM
thanks guys! ya lol im lvl 151, and 77 offline and it is getting kinda boring.... well i guess when playing with 3 other people like lvl 15 kinda gets boring too, only 1 friend on untimate and a rarely ever see him. well look for me and ill look for you guys see ya around http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif cant wait to get online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dhylec
Aug 4, 2003, 08:52 PM
hehe i just got online @ lv134 & boy it's fun..
i can do new quests, play w/others, etc..
& got a chance to use all that pd's i've been saving http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ShadowFOrce
Aug 4, 2003, 09:37 PM
WAHHH I want to get online!!!

shifter
Aug 5, 2003, 09:42 AM
Don't forget getting all those cool items from trades or by finding.

MelancholyWitch
Aug 5, 2003, 09:51 AM
cant wait ethier im in lvl 121

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 03:13 PM
I've been watching a ton of videos of people playing online and I don't know if I can wait.

Namevah
Aug 5, 2003, 07:19 PM
Online is a hech of alot more fun that offline. Try to make friends, too. It is more fun with people you know than with people you have never played with before. And I found people are more friendly. I have several Xbox Live titles and everyone I talk to is mean. Meaner than on PSO anyways...

Solidus_Snake
Aug 6, 2003, 10:35 AM
A lot of people are mean in a fun competetive way...atleast for me that is especially on mechassault