PDA

View Full Version : Abolishment of the Cheaters Forum, everyone make up my mind

I_Kill_Sharks_all_day
Mar 22, 2001, 07:24 PM
(impersonation of unnamed mod actived)

Hello everyone, I am really bored today and instead of trying to rid my site's trade boards of professed dupers and cheaters I have come upon this odd Idea that for no reason at all the Cheater's forum should be removed. The problem is that like everything else on this site I rely on you, the people, to get things going. I can't make up my mind on this completely worthless matter so I want everyone here to make up my mind for me, although the percentage of people that vote will only make up about 3 % of the PSO world population and in no way will it reflect the views of the entire community. I have also come upon the conclusion that various parts of our site is lacking and dependant on subbmissions from newbies to gain material, and although we the staff should have our own material on this site we can't do that because of the fact we ourselves don't understand as much about this game as we should, and we are also lazy. Instead of working to provide you with quality information myself, I will instead monitor worthless posts and remove anything that resembles a solid opinion, for I do not realize that an argumentive forum is a thriving forum as forums are a place for debate and discussion, and the general exchange of ideas.

"gasp", and furthermore, although I have been been informed of my tyrranical moderation and tendency to drive people away from the forum, I respond with increased drive in the direction of destroying any and all forum discussions in which someone states an opinion different from my own, or makes an aggrivated accusation at one of my friends in which I do not provide any logical explanation for my views but I simply either end the post or delete all opposing opinions in order to make myself look faultless and ever-so correct.

"gasp".

(end impersonation mode)

Lets all make up his mind for him, the community technically runs the site anyway. A loss of this site would mean nothing as all the information found here can be discovered through lobby conversation, or visits to other independant forums.

And for those of you who view this post before ambrai does, I will predict that he will either delete it entirely or close it off. Anyone want to take a bet? I got 20 bucks on complete deletion.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: I_Kill_Sharks_all_day on 2001-03-22 17:38 ]</font>

Manifest
Mar 22, 2001, 08:06 PM
dude. thats so fucking legit.

Ambrai
Mar 23, 2001, 01:11 AM
http://www.brellserilis.net/images/dhs.jpg

If you dont like PSO World and think we do nothing you can leave.