PDA

View Full Version : I don't know If I can make it.........

ShadowFOrce
Aug 4, 2003, 09:22 PM
I have a HUmar, Bluefull ID and he is good and all but his ID sucks!! MAN!!! I am thinking about restarting my character, he is at level 85 but I don't know. A bluefull can't find crap worth of rares. All you Level 120 + pso people give me some input on what to do with such a sucky ID http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_clown.gif

kat
Aug 4, 2003, 10:55 PM
Don't give up on him. He's not as bad as you think... because you can have 3 more characters on your memory card to help you out....

I'm not 120 yet, but I'm getting close... and I have a pinkal ranger that's level 55 and I'm not about to restart her...

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 4, 2003, 11:13 PM
125 and i have a shity id too. whitill sucks for hunters expaecaily HUmars. i would add a skyly and oran HUmar to go rare findin.

oranhuNTER
Aug 4, 2003, 11:22 PM
Well, ORAN sucks even more, but there ain't no way I'm restarting now...just continue on and don't worry about what you find, worry about what level you are...

ShadowFOrce
Aug 4, 2003, 11:32 PM
Oran is a very good HUnter ID, second best.

oranhuNTER
Aug 4, 2003, 11:42 PM
but all I ever find is cross scar so I tend not to think so...

klepto
Aug 4, 2003, 11:45 PM
Skyly, best hunter ID. No complaints ever from a skyly person. Thats because skyly is just that good.

Reenee
Aug 4, 2003, 11:46 PM
It's just that you aren't putting in the effort to find a rare item.

ginko990
Aug 4, 2003, 11:47 PM
im a level 199 BLUEFULL Hunewearl. the ID sucks, yes. But thats why you play online. play on other IDs whenever you play with people.

Heero_Yuy0w0
Aug 4, 2003, 11:47 PM
On 2003-08-04 21:45, klepto wrote:
Skyly, best hunter ID. No complaints ever from a skyly person. Thats because skyly is just that good.

I've heard plenty.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 12:01 AM
Yeah well i don't have online so it is kinda hard to get good items. I have some good ones. But the gay partisans through me off of my RARE finding streak

oranhuNTER
Aug 5, 2003, 12:04 AM
seriously, I feel ya, partisans=teh su><orz...

Slicer238
Aug 5, 2003, 12:17 AM
I just got to 120 today and my Redria Id rocks somewhat, the diskas and slicers can really kill your buzz of rares.

Mattoko
Aug 5, 2003, 12:26 AM
lvl 80 Pinkal Ranger (Nuff Said)

You shouldn't restart, it just promotes trading! (^_^)

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 12:31 AM
But I don't have online yet oh well

Nai_Calus
Aug 5, 2003, 04:47 AM
Other characters with good IDs. Lots of them. That's what I do(Main char is an ORAN HUmar). Almost all of my good equip comes from other characters. Although maybe that's not so good, I don't play Ian-Kun as often as I should, because I tend to use my other characters. I mostly play him when I feel like using a Hunter, since my other characters that are in ult are three Forces and a Ranger...

_Sinue_
Aug 5, 2003, 05:50 AM
Just make a character that can use some of the stuff you find as a Bluefull and give him an ID that finds HU stuff. Skyly or Redria are good choices.

It's a bit of a hassle transfering stuff all the time, but it works out well. I have..

Pinkal HUmar - Gives stuff to my FOnewearl.

Greenill FOnewearl - Gives stuff to my RAcaseal.

Redria RAcaseal - Gives stuff to my HUmar.

Just having one character of every profession helps out greatly, because chances are no matter what you find, one of your characters will be able to use it.

DolmolmKing
Aug 5, 2003, 08:13 AM
Is Yellowboze a good or a bad Section ID?

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 08:33 AM
Yellowboze finds everything, it doesn't excel in finding oen thing, well, it's find alot of money.

incognito32
Aug 5, 2003, 09:00 AM
go and find a holy ray (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=117&sortby=class)? my bluefull found another magic rock moola yesterday (not listed anymore(?), but from very hard pan arms). imperial pick is about same as gae bolg now, so...

oh. demolition comet (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=277&sortby=class). i almost forgot. mil lilly! is not easy, but of 3 mil lilly that find me, 2 gave them to my character. fight them with the holy ray you find. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

St_Botchua
Aug 5, 2003, 09:20 AM
Blue ful aint that bad dont ruin all those hours you spent getting your character to lvl 85 just keep playin

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Aug 5, 2003, 09:56 AM
I am having a TON of success with my Yellowboze. I was finding the basic rare in Normal mode. In very hard mode, I found 5 rares in one run in caves. Thats pretty good for me, I have really bad luck with rares.