PDA

View Full Version : fun weapon names

CyroPheonix
Aug 4, 2003, 09:32 PM
gotta love the drain buster!

monkeyfist
Aug 4, 2003, 09:32 PM
this is just a thread to put out some of the non rare weapons that have cool names:
examples
heart breaker
hell blade
riot club
riot stick
ice launcher
for soul calibur fans:
soul calibur
soul calibur +2
soul edge

ShadowFOrce
Aug 4, 2003, 09:33 PM
Gotta love those soul cailburs, no seriously you do

AzureBlaze
Aug 4, 2003, 10:33 PM
Back in the day on DC PSO...
When stupid PKers could drop you dead in an instant, and steal whatever weapon/meseta you had on you, I always carried around a Heart Breaker, for the sole purpose of irritating anyone who killed me. My being an android, while it required live chars to kill me with that death-reverser or whatever, only increased the irony.

I went on a spacific mission to my 'wep store guy' in VH just to get a nice one. Any time someone suspicious would join, I'd equip that instead.

And I wonder if they realized all the curious combinations you pointed out when they set out to name the weapons in the first place?
(All typos, mis-names, and accidental swear weapons aside)

Obscenity
Aug 4, 2003, 10:57 PM
I found a Soul Calibur the other day and I ditched my Red Sword for like two hours. Now I have to find a Soul Edge.

Lucas2k4
Aug 4, 2003, 11:11 PM
Here is a cool S-Rank names:

Candy Cane.
Siamese Twin. um...thats all i can think of http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Firocket1690
Aug 5, 2003, 03:04 AM
my SRank weapons so far ...

MY Twin
LEGIT Blade
Phantasy Sword

monkeyfist
Aug 5, 2003, 11:12 AM
we're not talking s-rank, that's another thread. this is just regular ????? Weapons you can find on the ground and take to the tekker