PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it...

Dangerous55
Aug 4, 2003, 09:59 PM
Holy shit thats gonna be hilarious!

Twadz060
Aug 4, 2003, 10:23 PM
Just as long as they dont attempt to give the characters hair ANYTHING like it is on the show, i think the movie will be pretty good.

Guile
Aug 4, 2003, 10:31 PM
THats gonna be good for a laugh..

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 12:32 AM
what are you talking about?

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 5, 2003, 10:38 AM
DBZ movie...

polishedweasel
Aug 5, 2003, 12:20 PM
Oh...I heard about that a long time ago. Back when I used to play the CCG, it was in a magazine once. They said something about Leo DiCaprio being Trunks. It scared me.

Micah
Aug 5, 2003, 02:32 PM
dragons and balls never go together right

SubstanceD
Aug 5, 2003, 02:57 PM
I am completely AGAINST anime being given the live action treatment. All I have been hearing recently is "Live Action Evangellion" and "Live Action DragonBall". Anime like Evangelluion is to complex to be survie the transition from animation to live action without being completely hacked to death in order to make it more accesible. As for the live action Dragonball movie, the anime Dragonball series ( DragonBall, DragonBall Z and DragonBall GT ) is just Too Over-The-Top to make the transition from animation to live action. I can just imagine guys like Ray Park and Bill Goldberg ( or whoever else is rumoured to be in this movie ) squatting close to the ground, wearing a facial expression that makes them look constipated and screaming for 5 minuites on the big screen in oreder to capture the 'feel' of thier respective charcters powering up, I think that would go down as real treat for the cinema goers.

Mystil
Aug 5, 2003, 03:59 PM
On 2003-08-05 12:32, Micah wrote:
dragons and balls never go together right

This is the second thread I've seen you do that on...O_o

Anyhow, DBZ movie??? Caprio as Trunks!? EWWWWWW. I can see him powering up for SSJ. Screaming like he's about to take the largest dump in history.

ginko990
Aug 6, 2003, 01:58 AM
id go see it, i used to be a DBZ enthusiast but i drifted away when i grew up?

Id go see it still though.

Delsaber
Aug 6, 2003, 03:08 AM
What I can't believe is that I just ate a frozen corndog, while it was still frozen... Oh and I made a topic like this two weeks ago and it didn't fly... Oh well.

Guile
Aug 6, 2003, 10:49 PM
I'm gonna kill Micah.

Temjin-On
Aug 6, 2003, 10:58 PM
DBZ movies would be funny as hell. Lets all be contsipated for half the movie then do stupid power moves that make no sense! Hell Yes! Oscar winning moive! more oscars than Titanic! God, That would be piss your pants funny.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 7, 2003, 09:24 AM
Omg big mistake, you can't make a DBZ character real!! what are they smoking?

shifter
Aug 7, 2003, 09:36 AM
what ever it is, let me get it.