PDA

View Full Version : Starting New Character with a Sega 4x

Ifurita
Mar 22, 2001, 07:45 PM
Hi All,

I am currently creating a 4th character and have ran into some trouble. For my first 3 characters, I have created them on 3 seperate original Sega VMU's. But for this 4th character, I have bought a Sega 4x and created her on the first slot.

So I decided to try to go online with her, and when I got to the part where the game reconfirms my registration number and access key, I expected that those info would already be typed there and all I had to do was press "OK". Except that wasn't the case. The field for registration number and access code was blank.

Fearing that it might overwrite my login info inside my DC, I decided not to continue.

Has anybody ran into this same problem? Can I just type in my registration number and everything will be ok?

Anyway help will be very much appreciated.

Ifu

serial_toon
Mar 25, 2001, 06:21 PM
Actually its ok! Everytime yu start a new character YU MUST PUT THE CODES AGAIN!!! So its ok if yu imput them again. I have 3 Characters and everytime i started one i had to imput them again and again. Its kool go ahead and do it. Hope this helps!! Besides even if it gives yu errors just call sega and ask for another one.

Cypher
Mar 25, 2001, 09:56 PM
Yes its ok. For every character u make, u will always have to input hte things agn. It will be there already so dont worry, nothins gonna happen to u.

Ifurita
Mar 29, 2001, 02:01 PM
Thank you for your help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif