PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of it

Trickstr
Aug 5, 2003, 12:54 AM
I loose freinds by the day, I said hi to some girl whose usually my freind, she said piss off I replied what? and she said she didn't want to speak to a retard, hurtful comments always wait around the corner and there is never anyway to avoid them

polishedweasel
Aug 5, 2003, 02:23 AM
If you ignore the people that really don't like you, things will be fine. You shouldn't have to take that kind of treatment from anybody, except from me. So just don't worry about stuff like that, you're young anyway. Things change as you get older, people become more mature, well, in most cases.

Dime
Aug 5, 2003, 02:32 AM
Told you no one likes you.

Trickstr
Aug 5, 2003, 02:44 AM
bite me

Firocket1690
Aug 5, 2003, 03:08 AM
On 2003-08-04 22:54, Trickstr wrote:
I loose freinds by the day, I said hi to some girl whose usually my freind, she said piss off I replied what? and she said she didn't want to speak to a retard, hurtful comments always wait around the corner and there is never anyway to avoid them

hmmm .... Asuka ??

hee hee ^_~

Trickstr
Aug 5, 2003, 03:11 AM
I coukldn't care if Kaylie did that, she'd change her mind in a flash, I'm talking offline

Mystil
Aug 5, 2003, 09:46 AM
Well, we need to meet in that game at some point. LOL, I love to replace idiots in exchange for new friends.

Intimidacius
Aug 5, 2003, 09:53 AM
You can't ignore people. If you do, someone will bite your ear off and spit it down your throat. Try confrontation, preferably in the most hostile manner possible. If that doesn't work, try running away.

Seriously, try finding friends that are actually friends with you, not your actions, habits, or possessions.
[quote]Uno, dos, uno, dos, tres! El cerebro no esta tabajando

muff
Aug 5, 2003, 09:55 AM
You need to put [/quote] at the end of your post.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 02:16 PM
Trickstr has no friends

Micah
Aug 5, 2003, 02:37 PM
On 2003-08-05 00:32, Dime wrote:

arnt you talking about me?

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 5, 2003, 02:52 PM
On 2003-08-05 12:37, Micah wrote:

On 2003-08-05 00:32, Dime wrote:

arnt you talking about me?

Yes. Yes we are. I hate you.

Trickstr
Aug 6, 2003, 01:27 AM
whats your problem, piss off, whine in a new thread, this is mine

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2003, 03:07 AM
oh come on grow up everyone but trickstr this is stupid this will become a flameing match (t vs alll)
dime you shouldnt be like that
ai rappy avatar boy grow up
and just about everyone else in this thread

GROW UP:grin:

_J
Aug 6, 2003, 06:51 AM
oh come on grow up everyone but trickstr this is stupid this will become a flameing match (t vs alll)
dime you shouldnt be like that
ai rappy avatar boy grow up
and just about everyone else in this thread

GROW UP:grin:

A human who is mature, will know beyond a shadow of a doubt, you cannot expect children to act as anything other than children. Clearly, you are what you seem to distain (for some undoubtedly flawed reason). Trickster, all your posts are becoming like a soap opera - one minuite your fighting, and the next your trying to sell yourself as some nice innocent victim, please at least try be a bit more consistent.

Like others said a friend does not just turn around and tell you shit like that. By definition, this female was not your friend in the first place, thus you should try not to sweat it. Your chances of you ever finding a genuine friend (someone who would actually put themselves out for you) are next to nothing, that is just the way the world is.

Ness
Aug 6, 2003, 04:32 PM
Do you think you are the only here that gets picked on alot? Just ignore them.

Slicer238
Aug 6, 2003, 04:35 PM
Wow you get off easy, lucky man, take that as a good sign. I had somethign happen to me that is gonan bust it for me the minute school is in.

Trickstr
Aug 7, 2003, 01:00 AM
bite me, all c'mon I'm to young for this, I'm getting pissed and my maturity is coming on its way

Dime
Aug 7, 2003, 01:24 AM
HAHAHAHAHA I'm too young for this. Best excuse ever, tell that to the starving kids in Kenya, jackass.

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 02:52 AM
I'm 16 years old, the hell you talking about young, unless you 12 or lower. You should take that as a "your off the hook".

Trickstr
Aug 7, 2003, 02:59 AM
I'm 13 actually, whats my quizz doing in your sig If you dont know what it is?

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 03:05 AM
I seen the link, I watched 2 episodes of the show and got confused O.o but besides the point I wanted something to liven up my sig. Is that a problem?

Trickstr
Aug 7, 2003, 03:31 AM
no your the number 3 or 4 person I've seen with it thanks, soon it will rule all!

Guile
Aug 7, 2003, 04:06 AM
On 2003-08-04 22:54, Trickstr wrote:

Hhahaha, I'd kill her.

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 07:53 AM
Hhahaha, I'd kill her.

*hehehe* Funny, but no. You couldn't do that. Even if you did, you would get caught. : )

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 09:24 AM
And whoever said being young isn't an excuse, you must a young idiot yourself. When you get older, you will look back and think "What a twat I was back then..." about your past, or at least bits of it. Being young isn't an "excuse", it's just we make mistakes when we're young and change when we mature - that's just how it works. : p

Mystil
Aug 7, 2003, 12:07 PM
On 2003-08-06 23:00, Trickstr wrote:
bite me, all c'mon I'm to young for this, I'm getting pissed and my maturity is coming on its way

Takes a hard road to grow at an early age.

Early sorrow brings about early wisdom. Though I would't encourage such a thing. Depending on what you have gone though, your maturity may have already started 'blossoming' at your age.

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 03:54 PM
Takes a hard road to grow at an early age.

Early sorrow brings about early wisdom. Though I would't encourage such a thing. Depending on what you have gone though, your maturity may have already started 'blossoming' at your age.

That sounds pretty, and poetic - but it's DANGEROUS to make generalizations like that. In the end, no one can force change on their nature. That is one of those things that are out of your hands. You cannot control change in your nature. And I wouldn't say early sorrow is synomonus with early wisdom - yes, obviously you would learn suffering, but that doesn't make you wise. I just think paitience is in order.

LamerPanda
Aug 7, 2003, 04:03 PM
On 2003-08-06 23:00, Trickstr wrote:

It's not your age that matters, it's your actions.

Why do you even bother saying bite me when it doesn't seem to have any effect?

Slicer238
Aug 7, 2003, 05:04 PM
It may be his new catch phrase.

Trickstr
Aug 8, 2003, 01:15 AM
k, fine then

Aug 12, 2003, 07:09 PM
ya know what i've decided...i really cannot stand _J...all that 'that's just the way the human race is' bullshit...your philosophical reasonings aren't really helping accomplish anything...

c'mon trickstr! i don't hate you...you insulted me this one time...but i've forgotten what it was about...oh well whatever...btw you still do kings of chaos? you were my commander...when i actually played (i was flying cheesecake)