PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Question

TangledWeb3917
Aug 5, 2003, 01:00 AM
Is there a way to add someone to your guild card list without trading cards online? If you know thier gamer tag is there a way to just add them to your list?

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 01:02 AM
I'd like to know if that can be done on the cube as well... if you have a card number, is there a way to add it manually... I don't believe there is, but I'd like to know if anyone has done it...

TangledWeb3917
Aug 5, 2003, 01:04 AM
youd think there would be a way. that way you can add friends to you list and find them easily, instead of calling back and forth to arrange a meeting

univox
Aug 5, 2003, 04:40 AM
Boot up into the dashboard and add their gamertag there. I forget exactly where, but it's somewhere in the live section of the dashboard. I think after you add their name they have to approve you before any of the following can happen.

Now when you play PSO you won't actually have their guild card, but their gamertag will show up in green on your guild card list. An icon will appear next to their name when they're online and you can send them an invite, but you can't send them simple mail.

That's about as close as you can get to what you were trying to do.

ginko990
Aug 5, 2003, 11:36 AM
On 2003-08-05 02:40, univox wrote:
Boot up into the dashboard and add their gamertag there. I forget exactly where, but it's somewhere in the live section of the dashboard. I think after you add their name they have to approve you before any of the following can happen.

Now when you play PSO you won't actually have their guild card, but their gamertag will show up in green on your guild card list. An icon will appear next to their name when they're online and you can send them an invite, but you can't send them simple mail.

That's about as close as you can get to what you were trying to do.

yes, do that and when the person logs online they will be asked if they want to accept your card.

TangledWeb3917
Aug 5, 2003, 02:58 PM
Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif