PDA

View Full Version : The official "I'm a force, respect me" Rant

Firocket1690
Aug 5, 2003, 03:42 AM
well, well, well ...

the classic HUmar walks in with the 195 pow DC mag
and the ever so hated BKB, starts killing stuff with 400-600 damage, and complains to the force because he doesn't have Shifta and Deband.
I say, if he has a bkb, and is doing about 500 per hit, he doesn't NEED the damn S/D !!
then, the same HUmar takes all the fluids and says he needs it for his Resta...

feel free to share your expierences . . .

St_Botchua
Aug 5, 2003, 09:41 AM
thats pretty bad you should have just left

Mystil
Aug 5, 2003, 09:50 AM
Hmm, I cast it anyway. And, I think HUmars are nice. Don't ask me why. And I like to support HUmars, don't ask me why. And yeah FOrces do need better respect from other classes.

Obscenity
Aug 5, 2003, 09:57 AM
On 2003-08-05 07:50, Silhouette wrote:
Hmm, I cast it anyway. And, I think HUmars are nice. Don't ask me why. And I like to support HUmars, don't ask me why. And yeah FOrces do need better respect from other classes.

Why? Because they have it easier later in the game? =D

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 12:17 PM
It's just something Forces should do anyway, I cast S/D when I play with people as well, It's not a big deal.

But You also shouldn't whine and complain that you don't have it, just play the game, eh?

Mystil
Aug 5, 2003, 03:56 PM
On 2003-08-05 07:57, Obscenity wrote:

Na, they totally need a fo. I like this kind of dependance. So I look for a game with atleast 2 HUmars. I like to feel like I'm useful to the team. HUnewearls don't need fos, RAmars/Marls and all that.

And I share the same preferences with a androids.

PaNicK
Aug 5, 2003, 03:58 PM
I never play in open teams any more with all these stupid glitches etc etc out, so I don't really have to worry about being disrespected by my friends.

brillyfresh
Aug 5, 2003, 08:11 PM
On 2003-08-05 13:56, Silhouette wrote:
Na, they totally need a fo. I like this kind of dependance. So I look for a game with atleast 2 HUmars. I like to feel like I'm useful to the team. HUnewearls don't need fos, RAmars/Marls and all that.

RAmars? i don't know about you, but i'd rather have a s/d 30 than a s/d 15 anyday

as for RAmarls, i can deal with a s/d 20 and play solo comfortably, and provide decent support w/o a FO ... not to mention j/z 20, which is just as important than s/d

HUmars who don't cast j/z, but demand s/d, are a waste to the team

Obscenity
Aug 6, 2003, 01:20 AM
On 2003-08-05 13:56, Silhouette wrote:

On 2003-08-05 07:57, Obscenity wrote:

I have a FOmar, which I rarely use. The rest of my characters are androids, and I usually look for games without any Forces, as Forces tend to have an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obscenity on 2003-08-05 23:20 ]</font>

TheDarkRaven
Aug 6, 2003, 04:45 AM
Behind every HUmar there is a Force to shifta and deband his useless azz.

-Me. And im a HUmar. HI!

monkeyfist
Aug 6, 2003, 12:39 PM
that brings up the classic joke:
How many forces does it take to change a lightbulb??
one
How many hunters does it take to change a lightbulb??
three, plus a FOrce to s/d/j/z so they can handle it

hey, my best char is a humar so i can understand the dependence on forces. im workin on a fomar though.

Obscenity
Aug 6, 2003, 03:12 PM
hey, my best char is a humar so i can understand the dependence on forces.

I played offline for two years with nothing but androids, so I don't understand it at all.

Monomate
Aug 12, 2003, 06:53 PM
i play offline multi, and my friends respect me because
A.) they haven't learned the usefulness of j/z/s/d
and
2.) i'm so powerful compared to them (i am lvl 72, one of my friends is 88, the other 93, and my bro is 83, yet i am more powerful than any of them...WOOHOO! GO FONEWEARLS!!!)

Zuna
Aug 13, 2003, 02:06 AM
oh yea long time ago when i was a fonewearl lvl 100 something, i hunted in a game with a humar, i hate humar since this day (maybe you will think why i would hate them, just listen to my story..HAH)

you know at the last room of ult forest after 3 green grasshopper monster poped up, there come 1-2 black wolves (sorry i dont really notice their names i just kill) then the big bears will come near fm near the teleport to boss..ok, that humar was busy killing those wolves, and i was nearer to the teleporter and that big bear stuff came to me so forcing me to kill him with grants, i killed him alone, that humar never gave a hit to it, and just at the moment the bear fell down, that humar finished his killing there, came and quickly picked up the hildiblue head it dropped.. surely he doesnt need it but he just came and picked it up.

of coz i was kinda angry, he did NO damage to this monster but he could get the prize fm it, so unfair!! so I just told him i need this head (as that time, there is no duping yet..very legit) he refused to give it to me but said you want to trade??
OH my, with anger I didnt answer and just went inside the teleport and finished the boss then I quitted the game.

I would never forget this experience, that how since now i hate humars (you may say not every humar is like that) but my hate to this char will never be less or gone.
Since, most of them are thievies. But if they have their hit on the monster and it drops something and they pick it up, i have nothing to say, as they are the nearest to the monsters. Just blame myself as a force and I cant get close.

Now i even dont care the red boxes on the floor, as I have almost everything (almost...) and I really lose interested in playing this game (I find back my life, I used to have no life but just playing PSO as my life!!) So just let those "still-die-heart-players" to keep fighting /stealing for those little lovely red boxes on the floor or just to care how much exp each class get to support this PSO... later everyone will just forget all about it and move onto PSO3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zuna on 2003-08-13 00:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zuna on 2003-08-13 00:10 ]</font>

Weif
Aug 13, 2003, 03:12 PM
I LOVE SUPPORT FORCES!!!! ive been offline droid for a while but NOW that i can get shifta deband for my RAcast and j/z IM USEFULL in ultimate USEFULL!!! actually i got so attached to magic i started useing my own FOmar and ITS HARD! if they complain about not giving s/d give it and shut them up playing as a force is great and takes lots of focus n_n they shouldnt ruin ur fun n_n plus im not an offensive force ne ways, i mainly do support then take out my Double Saber and grab some tp (double saber soooo cool)

FORGET THEM! HAVE FUN!