PDA

View Full Version : Forum insult

Z-Death
Aug 5, 2003, 11:19 AM
i was suerching the internet earlier and found a forums like this one, but it had a cheating board so i decided to visit it, wanna know what was there? a buncha noob cheaters posting cheats and EXACTLY how to do them, i dont mind cheaters but if every1s gonna cheat thats just ***

Guntz Edit: Don't use that word again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-08-05 15:48 ]</font>

jt
Aug 5, 2003, 12:08 PM
I dont get the poll choices...

those nOObs
they are nOObs

clarify that for me

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 12:31 PM
On 2003-08-05 10:08, jt wrote:
I dont get the poll choices...

those nOObs
they are nOObs

clarify that for me

Maybe it's a grammer thing? It's the way you're supposed to reference noobs according to correct grammer rules?

Brett
Aug 5, 2003, 03:29 PM
what? all I know is this sounds like it could turn mean once we find out what the choices mean and should be locked immediately......

TangledWeb3917
Aug 5, 2003, 04:00 PM
dont both the options meen the same thing? hes calling them noobs in both ... so yeah i dont know what to chose http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

BonusKun
Aug 5, 2003, 04:15 PM
???????????????????

Can someone translate this guy's run on sentance?

SC2
Aug 5, 2003, 07:00 PM
Yeh, and sorry again BonusKun but here

I was searching the net, came across a forum. Lil noob cheaters poting cheats
Well thats what I got outta it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 08:41 PM
Actually, upon closer inspection:

Gramatically speaking, assuming in the first place that 'noob' now constitutes a word, they are both correct.

"Look at those noobs!"
In that case, the sentence is being used to point a group of people out.

"Yes, they sure are noobs"
This is a pronoun reference to the group, and in this case an indirect pronoun reference.

The poll, regardless of grammer, is moronic.