PDA

View Full Version : Question

Virus-Warren
Aug 5, 2003, 11:52 AM
I'm in search of a hildetorr so I can get a red saber from him. What are the chances of him showing up? I mean I have done forest of sorrow like 15-20 times and I have only seen one. And he dropped a Hell Club which wasn't what I needed.

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 11:54 AM
Well... that's why he's a rare enemy. They don't just show up for anyone.

You could do the piping thing if you were so inclined...

Virus-Warren
Aug 5, 2003, 11:58 AM
I'm just asking what is the basic percent chance. I know I'm getting lvls and well I use my partner in the quest to kill all the monsters(let her get all the damage while I stand back and kill). I'm trying the tp trick, but basically would it be better to try to go through forest of sorrow serveral times or do the tp trick. ( I know both will be time consuming).

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 12:09 PM
There is no chance that you will come in contact with a rare enemy, it's all random.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 12:15 PM
If there was a % chance i would have to say very low.

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 12:29 PM
Ever played the lottery? it's kinda like that...

segafreak
Aug 5, 2003, 12:56 PM
Your looking for him?!I fought one a while ago and it scared the bejesus out of me.Anyway,I was extremely lucky.I was trying to get to the dragon to fight him and poof a Hildertorr appeared.It left me a dimate.I was lucky though,only one hidelt was supposed to be there and it was actually a hildertorr.

St_Botchua
Aug 5, 2003, 01:21 PM
yeah those stinking hidletors still searching for my first

KaizerMach
Aug 5, 2003, 01:23 PM
I've been doing HS runs so much and I've only seen one. Luckily it dropped me a Frozen Shooter. =) Took a while though.

Mildewman1
Aug 5, 2003, 02:51 PM
On 2003-08-05 09:58, Virus-Warren wrote:
I'm just asking what is the basic percent chance. I know I'm getting lvls and well I use my partner in the quest to kill all the monsters(let her get all the damage while I stand back and kill). I'm trying the tp trick, but basically would it be better to try to go through forest of sorrow serveral times or do the tp trick. ( I know both will be time consuming).

Do the Forest of Sorrow and get to the last room with 3-4 hildelts in it at about the beat time of 650-670 or so. If you pipe from that time there might be an increased chance of finding one. A lot of people say they find them around the time 666. I myself found one at 665.