PDA

View Full Version : the only thing thats stopping me from going online

LoneTrigun
Aug 5, 2003, 12:35 PM
this is really starting to piss me off. Now what happening is that i have ver2 for the DC , i got a hunter's license , and enteres the numbers in right.Every time i try to go online its asks me for my ver1 numbers and ver2 numbers i entered them correctly and when i finally go online i get a message saying the an access number was entered incorrectly but the thing is i know i entered it right unless the "O" in the access number is really the number zero or vice versa. i tried it both ways and the number zero is accepted while the letter isnt so i know i enetered it right.Come on guys pleease help i'm up to the point of going berserk.what should i do?is there any way to avoid entering ver1 numbers???

satoshi1
Aug 5, 2003, 12:51 PM
Aren't access numbers just that? Numbers? There would be no O's, but zero's instead.

Anonymous
Aug 5, 2003, 01:31 PM
i know that now but not the first time i got it.can some1 just help me with a better answer

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 08:36 PM
I can't help as I don't know... however, I found a thread where people were asked to compare the v2 of the dreamcast to something else, and thus I'd deduce that they all had the dreamcast v2 at one point. If you PM one of them nicely and ask for help they might be able to be of assistance...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=60844&forum=1&30