PDA

View Full Version : to all offline good players

gokussj4
Mar 22, 2001, 09:10 PM
i also play offline and completed the entire game. im now on the search for rare weps etc...........
ive collected about 30 different rares alltogether but never encountered any form of double saber
what area would i also need to look if i was to find:
spead needles
cell of mags
and other good rares.

Tkc613
Mar 22, 2001, 10:40 PM
Mag cells are in the vhard forests. Virdia seems to find the 502.

A friend found a twin brand in vhard ruins whitill. Doublesabers are in vhard mines and caves in most ID's, redria for sure.

C bringers right arm has been found in my redria game as well as vajulla, nelgal, regenerate gear, proto regen gear, force field, ranger field, and hunter field.

Redria can also find shifta 15, jellen 15, zalure 15, gifoie 15, gibarta 15, grants 14, and rafoie 15.

Fargo
Mar 22, 2001, 11:15 PM
Hey GoKuss! I also am an Offline player from England - I got to level 62 today, and just unlocked the Ruins. I've only got the 'normal rares ie: Photon Claw, Brionac, Dragon Slayer, Varista, DB's Sabre, Delsabre Buster etc, as well as the two quest prizes...

Funny thing is, my fave weapon is also the Soul Eater. I've ground it up to +29 right now, not sure how much higher it'll go - hmm, I could always check the rare weapons list...

What's your favourite Mag? If it's Bana - this could get really strange...
Ha! Yes! The re is a difference! I'm a PINKAL! Haven't seen any HUmars with that ID round here...

Tkc613
Mar 23, 2001, 01:55 AM
redria humar - black bana