PDA

View Full Version : I can't go online

PABLOparavida
Aug 5, 2003, 01:48 PM
It won't let me go online I have the broadband adapter and it won't let me get a hunter license help me.

Rich_T
Aug 5, 2003, 04:51 PM
can you get to the pso online game mode, or have you just tried the homepage option on the pso menu.

want help, you need to suply the folowing, your set up, with details of
Your broadband internet service, ADSL, DSL, cable, Mains power suply, Radio, etc.
Your location ( Country)
how you connect to your broadband internet service on your p.c, what modem it uses ( ie type of modem - cable ethernet, cable usb ADSL/DSL usb, router, USB modem etc) and how it conects to that modem

how you are trying to connect your gamecube to your internet service, including the type of cables you are using ( crossover/patch or straight)

PABLOparavida
Aug 5, 2003, 05:19 PM
I'm on Gamecube and I have no idea what you just said.

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 08:28 PM
what adaptor are you using with the cube? Did you buy a broadband adaptor or a dial up one? it matters.

Also, who do you pay for internet access- that's your ISP provider. It makes a difference in connectivity.

Your country/region makes a difference as to functionality of equipment.

Rich_T
Aug 6, 2003, 12:04 PM
List all the stuff youve got thats conected to your P.C thats used for its internet conection.

What ISP does your p.c use

how are you trying to conect your gamecube to the internet, and what gamecube equipment have you got?