PDA

View Full Version : Rei vs Colonel

asukaS
Aug 5, 2003, 03:57 PM
Rei will never lose to anyone, especially the Colonel.

Well, that's unless she takes on the "Almighty Asuka Langley Souryu."

satoshi1
Aug 5, 2003, 03:58 PM
This belongs in offtopic or site related.

SubstanceD
Aug 5, 2003, 04:12 PM
Yes this topic will most definetly get moved.

Anyhow I agree unless the next opponent is someone major it is unlikly that she will loose anytime soon. I used to 'Love' Rei, she was my favorite character in Evangellion. Of course that all changed when I saw 'Death and Rebirth' and 'End of Evangellion'. I agree with what Shinji says about Rei at the begining of 'End of Evangellion', Rei Scares me, she scares me alot. aside from Misato she was the only one in that show that really liked and after the movies I just found that I could no longer look at her in the same light or enjoy the show the way I used to.

By the way I love the PSO World pole, it is the first time in my life that I have seen a pole where Link ( from the Legend of Zelda games ) gets his ass kicked, he usually wins every single pole he is in ( if he does not win the Gamefaqs ople for the second year running then I will eat my socks ) so it made me smile alot when I saw him loose to someone.

Uber-Chan
Aug 5, 2003, 04:14 PM
On 2003-08-05 13:57, asukaS wrote:
Rei will never lose to anyone, especially the Colonel.

Well, that's unless she takes on the "Almighty Asuka Langley Souryu."

Misato would own Asuka..>_>

Uber-Chan
Aug 5, 2003, 04:14 PM
Mamimi would own them all. =D

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-08-05 14:12, SubstanceD wrote:

Anyhow I agree unless the next opponent is someone major it is unlikly that she will loose anytime soon. I used to 'Love' Rei, she was my favorite character in Evangellion. Of course that all changed when I saw 'Death and Rebirth' and 'End of Evangellion'. I agree with what Shinji says about Rei at the begining of 'End of Evangellion', Rei Scares me, she scares me alot. aside from Misato she was the only one in that show that really liked and after the movies I just found that I could no longer look at her in the same light or enjoy the show the way I used to.

By the way I love the PSO World pole, it is the first time in my life that I have seen a pole where Link ( from the Legend of Zelda games ) gets his ass kicked, he usually wins every single pole he is in ( if he does not win the Gamefaqs ople for the second year running then I will eat my socks ) so it made me smile alot when I saw him loose to someone.

I completely agree. Rei was very cool, Until those movies. Gah.. The freakyness, eh?

I always liked Shinji, Though I always thought he was too quick to give up sometimes..

Kaji was my favorite, really. He just seemed laid back.

fury02
Aug 5, 2003, 04:20 PM
But Colonel has chicken!! You can't top chicken!!!!

Uber-Chan
Aug 5, 2003, 04:27 PM
On 2003-08-05 14:20, Bit wrote:

On 2003-08-05 14:12, SubstanceD wrote:

I completely agree. Rei was very cool, Until those movies. Gah.. The freakyness, eh?

I always liked Shinji, Though I always thought he was too quick to give up sometimes..

Kaji was my favorite, really. He just seemed laid back.

Didn't Shinji do that think when Asuka was asleep in the movie? o_o;; Shinji is evil. =/

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 04:29 PM
At the end of the movie, he was pretty much God though. The power he held...

Uber-Chan
Aug 5, 2003, 04:30 PM
On 2003-08-05 14:29, Bit wrote:
At the end of the movie, he was pretty much God though. The power he held...

o_o; We are talking about when Asuka was in the hospital part, right? o_o;

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 04:35 PM
I'm talking about the End of Evangelion movie. >_>

But yes. Shinji is evil for the hospital incident.

It's Shinji, Duh. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And if you haven't seen End of Evangelion, See it. Now.

K9999
Aug 5, 2003, 05:54 PM
Fucking NGE nerds. I can't believe people still drool over it when its so fucking outdated.

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 06:07 PM
Whoa.

Why the hostility?

Don't flame people for liking something, it's pretty rude, eh?

K9999
Aug 5, 2003, 06:11 PM
How can you be rude to someone online? If you feel bad about words on a screen then you have problems.

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 06:12 PM
Different people take things differently. Writing something rude can be just as hurtful as saying something rude.

Edit: Grammer fun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-08-05 16:13 ]</font>

clance
Aug 5, 2003, 06:16 PM
Sorry to sound like a newb 'n' all but who exactly is Rei??

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 06:17 PM
Rei Ayanami is a character from Neon Genesis Evangelion, a pilot of one of the Eva Suits.

OnnaWren
Aug 5, 2003, 06:20 PM
Blarg, I'm hungry, and I can't eat NGE.

KFC, on the other hand... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

*votes for the Colonel*

asukaS
Aug 5, 2003, 07:18 PM
On 2003-08-05 15:54, K9999 wrote:
Fucking NGE nerds. I can't believe people still drool over it when its so fucking outdated.

<wipes>drool while lookin at picture of NGE girls</wipes>

Otaku and proud!! And it aired from: Oct 1995 to: Mar 1996. So whats so wrong about liking something that is old? I mean, PSO is not a "new" game by any means.

monkeyfist
Aug 5, 2003, 10:44 PM
its hard to stop 11 herbs and spices (never see evangelion)

Aredhel
Aug 6, 2003, 01:08 AM
I think Rei would get her ass handed to her in ANY situation. If she was piloting her Eva, though....

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif