PDA

View Full Version : still need help!!!

Burnindeadman
Aug 5, 2003, 06:13 PM
ive done everything it said in the Q&A but i still cant get on pso. I have a dial up for AOL and Compuserve Can anyone help me! Post here and Email me what you said at [email protected]

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 08:37 PM
Well, give us a tad more info:

GAme System
Conncetion do-dads (cables, routers, or whatever you might use with dial up beside phone lines)
You say you've 'tried everything' from the guides.

Tell what you've done exactally, and what the error message is. I can't guarantee it will make the magical difference in someone here understanding it or not, but more info results in better help usually...

Burnindeadman
Aug 5, 2003, 09:03 PM
well i tried the ICS thing that didnt work and i need to kno if you need to use the master screenname for pso? and i have no idea what i have (modem and cable wise)

for my settings for PSO i use
User:Nebit29
Password:******
and the phone numbers
The modem for my gamecube is NOT a BBA it is an adapter for a telephone line

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Burnindeadman on 2003-08-05 19:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Burnindeadman on 2003-08-06 08:30 ]</font>

Burnindeadman
Aug 6, 2003, 11:19 AM
Can Anyone Help me!

Rich_T
Aug 6, 2003, 11:59 AM
a dial up for AOL and Compuserve

tried the ICS thing that didnt work

The modem for my gamecube is NOT a BBA it is an adapter for a telephone line

AOL and compuserve ( i think) use different dial up methods to other normal ISPs, and as such will not work with the gamecube using normal conection methods

To use the ICS method, you need a BBA on your gamecube, a Crossover rj45 lead, and a spare network card on your p.c

The gamecube modem will not work with ICS.

<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rich_T on 2003-08-06 10:02 ]</font>

shifter
Aug 6, 2003, 12:02 PM
Im possitive aol wont work for pso, i had to switch to msn. If you call up nintendo's help desk, they should be able to tell you who does and doesnt provide internet access.

kat
Aug 6, 2003, 12:09 PM
AOL should work, if you get sneaky like RichT was explaining. There's a sticky guide to follow, but it's a bit of a pain etc.

Burnindeadman
Aug 6, 2003, 12:31 PM
I giving up it too much i guess i will just get Enter.net *Sigh*

Topazfalcon
Aug 6, 2003, 04:48 PM
AOL does not work due to the need to connect through their software. If not doing it that way, it will not connect you. Is picky that way.

Burnindeadman
Aug 6, 2003, 08:22 PM
On 2003-08-06 14:48, Topazfalcon wrote:
AOL does not work due to the need to connect through their software. If not doing it that way, it will not connect you. Is picky that way.

Well does Compuserve work?