PDA

View Full Version : prettiest weapon

BOC
Aug 5, 2003, 06:32 PM
we always see topics about 'the best weapon in the game' or 'your favourite weapon'.

what about the best looking weapon. the jazziest piece of hardware.

i mean the one that looks cool, has cool effects, great sound affects and generally makes your character look cooler.

id say the best looking gun in my aresnal would be my yasminkov 7000v. it just looks soo sleek, like the shotgun outa half-life. that click-click boom is pretty cool and watching the little red shells pop out the side is pretty rockin too.

or the charms of the basic double saber. with its glowing green and zumm-zumm sounds http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

the heavens punisher and its amazing purple death from the sky affect. who could honestly say it didn't impress first time they saw it??

rock on!!!

PEACE!!!

OniTatsujin
Aug 5, 2003, 06:37 PM
Hmm....Dark Flow looks cool...but its a single strike....i dont use it a whole lot..but i really like Stag Cutlery and Double Cannon...they are so cool..and Asuka...hmm....and for a staff...i'd say Sorcerer's Cane...that is so cool....and Justy 23ST's look cool too...and Snow Queen too....

Xyhthyx
Aug 5, 2003, 07:21 PM
I'm going to have to go with Lavis Blades for me.

BonusKun
Aug 5, 2003, 07:25 PM
Meteor Cudgel is one of my personal favs as far as looks go.

A lot of Solid power also which makes it even more attractive.

mimicr
Aug 5, 2003, 07:32 PM
patisian of lightning!
or pizza
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pizza.gif
What?
<_<
>_>
Sure it's a weapon

Last_Survivor
Aug 5, 2003, 07:40 PM
I like the crazy tune for laying down some classic pink floyd pwnage and for a gun H&S25 justice looks pretty cool, nice special too and as a staff twinkle star, if only I could get a star amplifier............ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pizza.gif

asukaS
Aug 5, 2003, 07:40 PM
On 2003-08-05 17:25, BonusKun wrote:
Meteor Cudgel is one of my personal favs as far as looks go.

A lot of Solid power also which makes it even more attractive.

I'll have to second this.

EndGame
Aug 5, 2003, 08:01 PM
I'll have to go with Meteor Cudgel as well. Too bad I lost mine when the game froze online. I created another character (Yellowboze/Hunewearl) for the sole purpose of finding this item on my own. My first one was given to me. Most of the players I ask about it have no idea what it even is.

Last_Survivor
Aug 5, 2003, 08:05 PM
On 2003-08-05 18:01, EndGame wrote:
I'll have to go with Meteor Cudgel as well. Too bad I lost mine when the game froze online. I created another character (Yellowboze/Hunewearl) for the sole purpose of finding this item on my own. My first one was given to me. Most of the players I ask about it have no idea what it even is.

No wonder they don't know what it is because it's not mass duped, huahuahuahua. It is a very cool weapon but I prefer using my gatlings over my meteor cudgel.

HunterKieran
Aug 5, 2003, 08:05 PM
Whoever said they liked double sabers - I agree with that!

I also like the Dark Flow's special attack, but the only problem with that is that I need to be taken to the brink of death in order to use it....someone suggested I use a Musashi's S.A. to lower my HP....the problem with THAT, however is I no longer HAVE a Musashi! It disappeared (along w/my Twin +250 from my Force)...

-Emperor Kieran

Nazo
Aug 5, 2003, 08:34 PM
Stag Cutlery all the way baby. Darth Maul style butt-kicking.

Fojar
Aug 5, 2003, 08:39 PM
i've always liked yas 9k. i like the way the bullets come out of it.

tiltnkirby26
Aug 5, 2003, 08:41 PM
The huge plantain(sp?) Fan. Some many colors...*falls to the floor*

Nai_Calus
Aug 5, 2003, 08:57 PM
Rappy's Fan. Hands down.
Ever been in a dark room in Ruins with one of those bad boys and a shitload of Claws? PREEEEETTY. *_* Almost as pretty as a Rati...

Blood-Rayne
Aug 5, 2003, 09:09 PM
CHAMELION SCYTHE!!!! Oh ya... I have a star amp. (earlier post) and now i need a 100+ Falz [force, duh]

Orange_Coconut
Aug 5, 2003, 09:10 PM
I liked my Demolition Comet, call me crazy but I thought it was cool. ;_; I miss it.

monkeyfist
Aug 5, 2003, 09:10 PM
i like the dragon slayer

Helios
Aug 5, 2003, 10:16 PM
the coolest looking thing is the cross scar

but as far as a blend of power and looks-asuka

St_Botchua
Aug 5, 2003, 10:33 PM
c bringers rifle my personal fav just the two prongs are tight

Obscenity
Aug 6, 2003, 01:32 AM
My two favorite novelty weapons are the Chameleon Scythe and Striker of Chao. I love the little tongue that comes out when you strike with the Chameleon Scythe, and the sound the Striker of Chao makes cracks me up. As far as cool-looking, my favorite is the Dark Bridge. The wriggling transparent orange tentecles are all spiffy and junk.

Logicone
Aug 6, 2003, 01:46 AM
Im kinda stuck between two cool looking weapons. One o them is the Yasminkov 2000H. The alser sight, and its badass pistol-ness, and the fact it wasnt mass duped (as far as i can tell), makes it really cool. I impress people all the time with my three Yasminkov's....and the other is the Dark Bridge...orange @.@

DesertFox
Aug 6, 2003, 02:10 AM
Yas 3000r because it looks like a classic western movie weapon.

Firocket1690
Aug 6, 2003, 03:28 AM
hmmmmm ....

who can argue, there's a pretty black stick mass duped AND it kills http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
nahhhh

nothin better than the sound of a Crazy Tune whacking a booma and then the sastifying cry as it dies in a pool of its own blood.....

I'm surprised that only 2 of the novelty weapons have been mentioned here... (CTune, fan)

but then again ...

I kinda like hitting stuff with a GAME MAGAZINE hehe
kinda surprised that hurt at all ...

o_0 Akiko's woks, pan, kitchen tools anyone ?? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Blobglobual
Aug 6, 2003, 03:42 AM
I love the last survivor! it's the biggest friken sword on the block! (besides dark flow... but still) it looks awsome like a medieval generals weapon!

TheDarkRaven
Aug 6, 2003, 04:29 AM
The Zanba is a BIG sword and that is the only weapon i use. ZANBA IS THE BESTEST FOREVERSNESS!!!!!!!!!

Dragon_Ash
Aug 6, 2003, 05:39 AM
like a lot of weapons, but for looks it would have to be:

Saber type: Elysion, this sword looks so cool, and I like the sound it makes, plus it has foie as a special.

Katana type: I like the Sange, because the way Humar's and Hucast's use is cool.

Sword type: It has to be the Tsumikiri-J, it looks like a bigass Katana and always reminds me of sephirith when I see it

Doublesaber type: The Double cannon has to be the best as far as looks are concerned, and the nosie is makes whilst attacking sounds pretty far-out too.

Doublestaff type: I like the monkey king bar, because the it's teliscopic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2003-08-06 03:41 ]</font>

Rpgplayer
Aug 6, 2003, 06:14 AM
Untill I've my Yasminkov 7000V, my Yas. 9000M is the prettiest weapon I have.

rena-ko
Aug 6, 2003, 09:30 AM
3rd: cross scar - yay
2nd: yasu series - what else
1st: last survivor - the look, the sound, awesome ^-^

Monomate
Aug 6, 2003, 10:36 AM
SOUL EATER...SOUL BANISH...yeah they rock...TWIN BRAND (better than double saber cuz it matches my Rati...)

PSYCHO WAND looks pretty badass too...

abnel
Aug 6, 2003, 04:00 PM
I think Double Cannon is a pretty nice weapon, for a gun I prefer Guld Milla( it is so cool) and for a FO weapon, I don't know yet.

Blade21
Aug 6, 2003, 10:48 PM
Sigh of a god will always be the coolest. . . .IT"S A DAMN LIGHTNING BOLT!!! how cool is that!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

tornado216
Aug 6, 2003, 10:57 PM
Yea, Sigh Of a God is pretty cool... But so is Dark Bridge. And Dark Flow... and the whole Yas series... But I like The J-Sword the best probably. That or Orotiagito.