PDA

View Full Version : Yay... just beat Dal Ra Lie ... Uh oh

Blood-Rayne
Aug 5, 2003, 07:01 PM
Ultimate Mines SUCK.... Im lvl 91 and Killed Dal Ra Lie after using 10 monomates, 10 dimates, 10 trimates, a star atomizer, and 2/10 scape dolls, damn. Anyway only like 400+ damage attacks knock over those Wheeled, high Hp, Droids we call Gilchichs, any tips on lvling me up... IE Quests that i could handle, Read my profile to see my HUcast's Weapons of Choice... Im offline btw.

clance
Aug 5, 2003, 07:05 PM
Dont bother with quests (although some do have alot of EXP) Work on the tactics in the mines i.e using traps alot more or use a gun with special attack on it. PSO is all about tactics and not how much HP blah blah blah you've got! As long as you dont carrie to much meseta you don't really have much to lose so just get stuck in there!!

Blood-Rayne
Aug 5, 2003, 09:00 PM
Yay! *squirts out ink* I got a guard wave from my 1st Pal Rappy... now the mines should be easier... thank god for add slots. Took me 15 mins of piping, found one at beat 650 and some odd change

monkeyfist
Aug 5, 2003, 09:09 PM
wow. im lvl 100 and still stuck on ult caves. stupid ob lilys. i got a cure/paralysis so that will help a lot. i need more atp and hp (and tp for my constant use of resta)

vegeta000110
Aug 5, 2003, 11:06 PM
General Hint: Complete the quests before entering any level for real. That has good rare/lv up potentials.

st4pl3s
Aug 6, 2003, 12:13 AM
ya, i just beat him today with my FOnewearl lvl 83. so i go on to the mines all happy and "POP" there goes my ego... lol im sticking with forest and cave runs til im about lvl... 100 i think, if only i was online it would be a different story http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *sigh*

Obscenity
Aug 6, 2003, 01:27 AM
On 2003-08-05 21:06, vegeta000110 wrote:
General Hint: Complete the quests before entering any level for real. That has good rare/lv up potentials.

I used to do that on DC v1. Now that I can play online, I rarely bother doing any quests. I do all my leveling online, just about.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 6, 2003, 01:40 AM
i beat it at 112. i have a HUmar. he had crap when he went there. now he has red saber + 78 red handgun + 50 and DBS ARMOR 4 slots. 4 perfect resist spiritual shield(or secret gear) Kama(or Deva)

any way the ruins will kick your ass period. i barely beat falz at 123. i am 126 rite now.

ginko990
Aug 6, 2003, 02:29 AM
On 2003-08-05 17:05, clance wrote:
Dont bother with quests (although some do have alot of EXP) Work on the tactics in the mines i.e using traps alot more or use a gun with special attack on it. PSO is all about tactics and not how much HP blah blah blah you've got! As long as you dont carrie to much meseta you don't really have much to lose so just get stuck in there!!

i disagree, your bets bet of leveling up would be to unlock Soul of Blacksmith and play the forest seciton fo that repeatedly. bout 51.5k per run.

Bit
Aug 6, 2003, 02:34 AM
Experiance Counts for all Offline Quests:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=855

DarkShinjaru
Aug 6, 2003, 02:40 AM
Lvl 91, still gotta get 10 lvls to use Guard Wave. If you can, find a really good slicer, but I'm redria so I got Rainbow Baton. Just find a slicer with good hit% and use Confuse traps a lot on the enemies. Ult mines is an easy win with Confuse traps, and you can always die/lvl up/use the medical center to regen them.

Also, I suggest getting Elf/Arm units, cause HUcasts suck in ATA; I would know

rena-ko
Aug 6, 2003, 05:02 AM
do addicting food or soul of blacksmith for leveling up once you can handle the caves.

and then, soon, with a good gun (or like mentioned, slicer) and lots of use of your confuse (gilchichs - its so fun seeing 8 of them pummel each other) and freeze traps (sinow & garanz) mines will be a breeze.

my HUcaseal solved them recently at level 113 - thanks to a good raygun with hit%, demo comet & the traps.

Rownan
Aug 6, 2003, 12:47 PM
My HUmar just hit level 100 and I am still scared of the mines... I'm sure I could take it down by being careful and using nothing but my red handgun... But I think I'm just gonna keep plugging away at the cave quests and Ep2 temple until I either find a better weapon to use than my yamato, or until I'm high enough level that I don't miss with 3 out of the 5 hits in my combo...