PDA

View Full Version : Which ID should I give my HUnewearl????

unknown2226
Aug 5, 2003, 07:18 PM
I am thinking of giving it Grennill or Oran..........

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 07:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=306

It all depends on what Weapons you want.

unknown2226
Aug 5, 2003, 07:25 PM
both of them give daggers which is what I want....but I want to know which of those 2 is better suited for a HUnewearl

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 07:26 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

Look through the items they find, and see what appeals to you.

If you want my opinion, Oran. You get good Force weapons as well, which can help later on if you want to make/already have a Force.

Para
Aug 5, 2003, 07:44 PM
i recommend oran.
greennill is a ranger ID in many people's opinion so oran is a more favourable one.

Nazo
Aug 5, 2003, 08:26 PM
Hm... although so, wouldn't skyly be yet another good choice for a hunter? The skyly can find most of the red weapons, which most are for hunters anyway.

Also, one note about the Section ID guide that Bit supplied us with. Its not really complete, so its probably better to look in the Item Database/Findings and see, like he mentioned. If the red weapons aren't quite the best appeal, probably the Oran ID would be best.

And again, the Section ID guide is not really complete. I believe that the appearance of mats are equal for any ID, cuz my pinkal gets an equal balance of all of the mats. And the weapons might vary too.

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 08:28 PM
I get mainly what that guide says, so It seems pretty complete to me. Those are just the majority of Materials you will see. It doesn't mean you won't find anything else but that listed.

Orange_Coconut
Aug 5, 2003, 09:14 PM
I would say go with Oran if those are the two that you're going to pick from. My friend has a Greenill HUmar and he wasn't happy about getting all of those rifles that he couldn't use :/

I personally have never had a HU with either ID, so I don't know what else to say. If one of those two IDs are what you're after then go for it, choose whichever you think would be best.