PDA

View Full Version : Which Ranger should I choose???

unknown2226
Aug 5, 2003, 09:17 PM
I have 2 spaces left in my 2 memory cards to make 2 Rangers....Can someone help me decide which ones I should choose.....I was thinking like 1 android and 1 human, but since I am new to PSO, I don't know which one of the androids is better male or female, and which one of the humans is better the male or female....Post your opinions and stuff....

Slicer238
Aug 5, 2003, 09:22 PM
RAmar has better ata and atp then RAmarl. But if you want lvl 20 techs then go RAmarl. For andrios do you want speed or HP and atp? HP and atp go RAcast. But my opinion is RAmar and RAcast.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 09:55 PM
No one cares slicer go home

St_Botchua
Aug 5, 2003, 10:19 PM
go with ramar and racast

ginko990
Aug 6, 2003, 02:26 AM
RAmarl and RAcaseal

Bit
Aug 6, 2003, 02:29 AM
On 2003-08-05 19:55, ShadowFOrce wrote:
No one cares slicer go home

Try to keep the spam under control, eh?

Cab
Aug 6, 2003, 02:33 AM
I would say go with RAcast, they have the highest atp out of the rangers. But be careful what you name your character, if your gonna be a ranger you should be Purplenum, because they find the guns......

silvermax
Aug 6, 2003, 02:37 AM
GO Racast/Ramarl

racast is a nice ballance for a ranger

and Ramarl is just cool, everything about her

K9999
Aug 6, 2003, 03:24 AM
RAcaseal fucking owns you bitches

Delsaber
Aug 6, 2003, 03:30 AM
RAmarl is the best choice stat-wise. So RAmarl and RAcast, in my opinion are the ways to go.

Malkavian
Aug 6, 2003, 08:48 AM
RAcast and RAmarl would be best combination. 1 Human 1 Android. 1 male 1 female. And I like both over RAmar and RAcaseal. And proably their stats are more useful. The RAmar ata plus doesn't make much difference all rangers have good ata. And RAcaseal is all about dfp and evp.

clance
Aug 6, 2003, 08:53 AM
RAcast dude, they have Higher ATP than HUcaseal and HUnewearl and there hunters, they can use all guns, and have the highest HP at lvl 200 out of any class. And there ATA is immense compared to any one!

RAcast RAcast RAcast RAcast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif

shifter
Aug 6, 2003, 09:11 AM
Depends on what you are looking for. ramar has highest ata, ramarl has highest mst, racast has highest atp, and racaseal has highest df. Its really up to what you want your char. to be. Id go with ramar and racast though.

Voodoochild
Aug 6, 2003, 09:32 AM
RAmarl is good. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Solidus_Snake
Aug 6, 2003, 09:58 AM
RAcaseal is good if you dont have much money as you can take more hits and dodge more hits

RAcast is good if you wanna give a new definition of total asskicking

RAmarl is good for dishing out the bullets and elementals

RAmar is a hella good sniper

I personally like the RAcaseal since i am most experienced with her. Working on a RAcast however

Neverwinter
Aug 6, 2003, 10:23 AM
Definatly RAcast or RAmar.
RAmar because he had high ATA which a ranger NEEDS
RAcast because when a ranger is described it is that they lack power. Accuracy AND Power, right there you have the perfect combination...far hits that do good damage. AND they have high HP and traps.

Ragnarok101
Aug 6, 2003, 02:41 PM
On 2003-08-06 00:33, Cab wrote:
I would say go with RAcast, they have the highest atp out of the rangers. But be careful what you name your character, if your gonna be a ranger you should be Purplenum, because they find the guns......

Y should he b a purplenum? u should also b a whittill or a greenill. whittil will find u better mechguns while greenill's will find u better rifle so its all up to u from those three for a ranger. Also, u should go wit RAmar and RAcast becuz the RAmar has the highest ATA and the RAcast will hav u swimming in power. RAmarl are stupid.

tiltnkirby26
Aug 6, 2003, 02:58 PM
I have te answer. The character you should be it......................the one that best fits your playing style.