PDA

View Full Version : Annoying monsters that anger you

Deluge
Aug 5, 2003, 10:20 PM
What is the most annoying monster in PSO that makes you so angry you could stand up and shake the TV?

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 10:24 PM
Claw.

The only monster that shouldn't be able to knock my character down, though still finds a way to do it. And don't you Love when they get in your way when an Indi Belra is in front of you?

Fun!

Aug 5, 2003, 10:27 PM
On 2003-08-05 20:20, Deluge wrote:
What is the most annoying monster in PSO that makes you so angry you could stand up and shake the TV?

Death Gunners? blah

Try 5 Del Sabers at once in a very small room... now THAT is a challenge.

Especially when they're all going like, 100 miles an hour at ya... -.-;;

I vote for the Delsaber. Even If it's just one by itself, it can still *bleep* you up if you're not careful.

Gunners are more retarded than annoying... at least they don't block 80% of ur attacks, then slap you across the face and you fall flat on ur back... -.-;;;

vegeta000110
Aug 5, 2003, 10:32 PM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Stupid Gunners and Delsabers with the shields that make it hard for a HU to hit them. I'm suprised Deldepth and Delbiter isn't up there. They can be annoying as well.

Blood-Rayne
Aug 5, 2003, 10:35 PM
Ob Lillies, and Mil lillies.. that megid gets annoying when your trying to kill off the other enemies in the room. this includes other lillies. Such as that room in caves 2 where there is 5 of them in the middle of the room, or is that a quest? Paralasis gets annoying wen u dont have Sol/Antiparalasis.
hee pwnz j00 4ll ! ! ! ! 1 1

JohanCC
Aug 5, 2003, 11:21 PM
dark beltra. i hate it when im beatin on several dimineans(sp) or somthin a huge arm comes out of nowhere and splat. gets annoyin

Nai_Calus
Aug 5, 2003, 11:33 PM
Claws, Gees, Canadine/bins, Savage/Barbarous Wolves/Gulgus/-gue, Ul/Zol Gibbons.

Reece
Aug 5, 2003, 11:44 PM
Ah Claws hands down. Like Bit says they knock you down and it's usally a critical hit and they are Blera Bodygaurds. I also hate them cause they drop 20 fuckin Mahus I'd rather have a Photon Drop. The Mothmas are also a pain in the ass. The buzzing, flying and just getting in your way.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 6, 2003, 04:40 AM
I hate any any enemy that gets a critical hit on me and knocks me over, but the most annoying are:

Gee's they will keep following you about all the time, slowing you down with slo-mo and firing those stupid needles from the air.

All the enemies that follow the same attack patterns as Booma's, all they do is stand there, trying to hit you. On ultimate they get a lot of criticals too.

Sinow zoa's (ultimate)- These guys are so painful and really cheese me off, their jump attack does about 800 damage and over 100 when it's a critical.

Delbiter, on ultimate, you can only hit them once before being floored, and then they cover their bodies in megid to make things worse.

And finally, Morfos in ultimate, not only do they have really high defence, but they keep firing those laser beams, and they can't be stopped

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2003-08-06 02:42 ]</font>

Zuna
Aug 6, 2003, 04:55 AM
i would like to say baranz but you dont have so i voted dark gunner http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif they are super annoying too you need to wait until they want to shoot to kill //////

Coxy
Aug 6, 2003, 06:28 AM
GRRR i hate those wolves and the gulgus counterparts they always jump and knock me down just as im trying to kill something else

clance
Aug 6, 2003, 08:19 AM
I voted Dark Gunners but the annoying fly things Uh they are little fucks, (mothvist?) , especially for my lvl 46 HUmar on vhard, when you dont have a gun on hand and there are like 50 of em at the same time and when they attack you and make that annoying noise! And the fact that there health boost from normal to vhard is summthin like 500!

EDIT:Grammar and spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: clance on 2003-08-06 06:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: clance on 2003-08-06 06:22 ]</font>

shifter
Aug 6, 2003, 08:52 AM
For annoying, you can only top claws with garanz/baranz. The claws always seem to act as blockers to the belra and anything else in the room with any kind of range or powerful attack. And I really cant stand that 50hp knock down attack they do. But off the list, id go garanz. one time at full health, my lvl 78 racast died from one barrage from one that was stripped. Damn them all.

Deluge
Aug 6, 2003, 09:47 AM
I think the Dark Gunners are the most annoying, because I have a heck of a time running around the room serching vigerously for the red one, so I can hit it and paralyze the green ones. This is especially true when I'm not only fighting DGunners, but also Dimenians, Dark Belras, and Delsabers at the same time! Just throw in a Chaos Sorceror or a Chaos Bringer now and then, and you have a real party.

Monomate
Aug 6, 2003, 09:52 AM
fucking gunners...and deldepths...and slimes...and...robots from the mines...i hate them all!!! but gunners are by far the worst...they are about the only enemy in the whole game that i actually take down only with techniques because i'd rather not fight them...everything else i knock around with techs and then melee...but not the damn gunners...

AndyPandy
Aug 6, 2003, 10:36 AM
Gee's Gee's ARGHH Gee's!!! NO!!!!...so freaking annoying

shifter
Aug 6, 2003, 10:51 AM
Friendly little tip about bark gunners. When they raise to shot, hit one close to you, thenget behind it. The other gunners will fire at you and hit the gunner your behind. I find it very helpful when they do your job for you, although this only really works if their the only enemy in a room:<

Monomate
Aug 6, 2003, 11:01 AM
On 2003-08-06 08:51, shifter wrote:
Friendly little tip about bark gunners. When they raise to shot, hit one close to you, thenget behind it. The other gunners will fire at you and hit the gunner your behind. I find it very helpful when they do your job for you, although this only really works if their the only enemy in a room:<

nother tip: hit the red one! all the others will then be like...all weirded out and stuff and won't be able to shoot you...repeat until dead...but they still suck ass!!!

Pyrus
Aug 6, 2003, 11:27 AM
To be honest I have actually kicked my tv because of getting pissed at my games and I broke a couple things that were sitting on top of it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Naagata_Clan
Aug 6, 2003, 11:49 AM
I would like to write in an answer and say Ob/Mil Lillies. I hate those stupid Megid spitting bastards! THEY ALL MUST DIE NOW! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH! I wonder why so many people say Death gunners though... oh wait... I'm a FO, so I don't really need to worry about them that much... just gotta Rabarta the bastards... heh heh heh...

JTeebo
Aug 6, 2003, 11:53 AM
Gees! God, I hate them!

Appleicious
Aug 6, 2003, 12:01 PM
Morphos on Ultimate online. Those guys just plain suck.

ElizaBluefull
Aug 6, 2003, 08:58 PM
I must say Delsabers! (aka Sh*t Pants because that's how they walk, like they have a load in their trousers) There's nothing like 4 of them jumping me at once. It's not fun, and Megid doesn't work on them very well. Ice takes too long to kill them with it. As a Force, Gunners are easy to kick the crap out of. Giving a gunner Grants in the Pants makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I wish they'd have put Indi Belras on the list, or Delbiters (aka big d*ck dog). Those have to be the absolute worst. Rapid fire arms and repeated pummelings. It's not good.

Obscenity
Aug 6, 2003, 09:20 PM
I think the two most annoying monsters in PSO are the whiny hardcore legits and the whiny anti-android tinkerbells who can't get through a level without S/D/J/Z every two minutes.

TangledWeb3917
Aug 6, 2003, 09:41 PM
why the hell isnt Deldepth in there ... seabeds-ultimate ... most annoying charactor in the whole game ... damn megid. there even worse then the lillys in ult ... the beldepth fight back DAMN THEM

TangledWeb3917
Aug 6, 2003, 09:44 PM
I think the two most annoying monsters in PSO are the whiny hardcore legits and the whiny anti-android tinkerbells who can't get through a level without S/D/J/Z every two minutes very very true http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

hououtate
Aug 7, 2003, 10:21 AM
um...none of those...UI Gibbon. that bastard shocked me 34287309482734 times and i didnt have any sols. i hate that enemie.

Para
Aug 7, 2003, 11:47 AM
Those Blasted Lilies...

EVILAdam
Aug 7, 2003, 12:34 PM
how about those lillys in ultimate ,one hit kill...

Yosho
Aug 7, 2003, 12:48 PM
*kicks the Delsaber in the foot* >_<

Rudoku
Aug 7, 2003, 12:59 PM
*Delsaber shakes it off and kills everyone that posted* Gees and Ob Lillies piss me off more than no other. And Hildetorrs, for being so rare.

Zelgadis
Aug 7, 2003, 01:33 PM
Lol. I take it none of you play forces? Annoying enemies? None of them live long enough to give me problems.