PDA

View Full Version : Oh god, I hate those boss teleports.....

gamerdell7
Aug 5, 2003, 10:34 PM
This is kinda funny in a retarded way.

As I played with 3 other people in ruinz Vhard,
we finally get to the boss tp.
1 guy goes to p2 to stock up.
As the other 3(with me in it) waited in the tp, SOMEONE ACTIVATES IT.
So we go... but we knew who pressed it,
but he/she didnt say anything,so as we see falz, we kill ourselves.
Soon after, we are running to a tp set by someone, as I finally get to the end ot the teleporter,
I noticed the boss tp was activated!
The guy left behind left without us!
So we wait...he kills himself.
Soon someone ACTIVATES the boss tp again without the last guy!
so we just decided to kill the boss...

A similar story had happend,

As the 3 all get through RUINS vhard,
I noticed I was playing with the same person that activated the boss tp the last game I was in.
So one person goes to P2 to stock up...then Suddenly someone ACTIVATES THE BOSS TP without the last guy!
So we killed our selves...as we get back on Ruinz, the last guy that was left behind Had activated the boss Tp!!! So the 3 of us asked him to die. He doesnt... soon he kills Falz BY himself!
the 2 other people then left...cursing, but soon I just became friends with the one that beat falz...damn...

Oh well.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

kat
Aug 5, 2003, 10:37 PM
yeah, it happens....Everyone has been left behind at one time or another I'd guess... I hate when that happens. I have done it once, accidently, first time online. And I know it happens by accident, but I really hate when people do it on purpose.

I like your story though, much fun and smiles now, though I bet you were rather frusterated then.

lordinviso
Aug 5, 2003, 10:50 PM
Yea online people can suck badly sometimes...

Reece
Aug 5, 2003, 11:55 PM
Thats why I never go to P2 to stock up unless I am with my friends. Even if I have no Trifluids and I badley need them I just stay.

_Sinue_
Aug 6, 2003, 12:03 AM
Generally, noone ever leaves me behind. It's bad mojo to leave behind a FO that's good at S/D, J/Z, Resta.. general support and some decent melee.

There's been a few times I've been left behind though.. and I always just tear into people who do that, or who leave other people behind. I mean hardcore.. to the point where they will stop in the middle of a boss fight to try to defend themselves using that puney lil Software KB and end up dying because they're too focused on arguing with me instead of killing the boss.

That's always a great sence of satisfaction..

Granted, a few of those times it might have been a mistake. But if you cannot keep control of your controller, then stay the hell offa the boss teleporter. If it really was an accident, I'm sure they would have no problems dying and then piping back down so that everyone can join in. That rarely ever happens though from what I've seen.