PDA

View Full Version : i love purplenum!

excecutor
Aug 6, 2003, 01:04 AM
its been great so far and ive only been in for a day, l&k combats everywhere, and i found 4 red handguns from FiY!!! thats right 4! 2 with decent percents the best being (0/30/0/35). anyways i just thought i should post cus ive heard a lot of people bash purplenum, im loving it as of now!

Soukosa
Aug 6, 2003, 01:09 AM
It almost seems like every ID that get bashed on, you love. But, Purplenum's been fairly good to me too, even though all my high hit Vulcans have been found with my Pinkal o_O

excecutor
Aug 6, 2003, 01:11 AM
yeah kalonera its true lol, all IDs are great, i dont know why some get bashed on so much....

Bit
Aug 6, 2003, 01:11 AM
Same with me with Bluefull and Oran, not alot of people seem to like them..

I just got a Purplenum to Ultimate as well, I hope to score a few Red Handguns myself.

Stalfos333
Aug 6, 2003, 01:12 AM
Purplenum isn't bad, but I stand by my statement that Oran is almost unuseable as a standealone ID.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 6, 2003, 02:03 PM
Bluefull has been pretty good to me but i find too many happy partisans, Gae Bolgs, Vajaya's, Broinics, but i have yet to find a red partisan!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dj_dan on 2003-08-06 20:56 ]</font>

Soukosa
Aug 6, 2003, 02:47 PM
On 2003-08-06 12:03, ShadowFOrce wrote:
Bluefull has been pretty good to me but i find too many *** partisans, Gae Bolgs, Vajaya's, Broinics, but i have yet to find a red partisan!!

Bluefull is the Partisan ID.

ShadowChao
Aug 6, 2003, 04:00 PM
Eh.. my main is a Purplenum and he hasn't found anything spectacular yet. 2 Red Handguns, and - just earlier today, Custom Barrier & a Mahu from VHard Ep2.

My Redria, on the other hand, just found a Sacred Cloth about a half hour ago while doing FoS runs for a God/Battle.

Reece
Aug 6, 2003, 04:03 PM
Purplenum is awsome. Red Hanguns are easy to find, just do Fake in Yellow you get em from El Rappys.

Blade21
Aug 6, 2003, 04:06 PM
It's true, people bash their section ID's because they don't find what they want right away.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 6, 2003, 06:14 PM
Trust me. When you get your purplenum as high a level as mine and stop finding things for 4-6 weeks at a time, you will learn to hate it.

Soukosa
Aug 6, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-08-06 16:14, blue-hawk wrote:
Trust me. When you get your purplenum as high a level as mine and stop finding things for 4-6 weeks at a time, you will learn to hate it.

I went through something like that with my Skyly. The section ID has nothing to do with things like that.

Corey
Aug 6, 2003, 09:30 PM
On 2003-08-06 16:14, blue-hawk wrote:

Meh...although my Purplenum Char is only 116,I have not found ANY dang rares for 2 months...unless you consider 4 Pds and a Cross scar good.Bah I say,bah!
Purplenum is not for a HU like me...

excecutor
Aug 6, 2003, 11:18 PM
blue hawk, i have gone through a 3 week straight with my skyly that has gotten no good rares in that time, except dragon slayers of course. yes it is discouraging, but ur purplenum ID has nothing to do with that, its just dump luck, bad luck, but luck indeed. ID does not affect luck, and you are just in sort of a bad streak.

Bit
Aug 6, 2003, 11:20 PM
I'm in an incredible slump with my Oran as well. Nothing but Dragon Slayers and Cross Scars.

Ah well. Things will pick up eventually..

Blue-Hawk
Aug 6, 2003, 11:21 PM
On 2003-08-06 21:18, excecutor wrote:
blue hawk, i have gone through a 3 week straight with my skyly that has gotten no good rares in that time, except dragon slayers of course. yes it is discouraging, but ur purplenum ID has nothing to do with that, its just dump luck, bad luck, but luck indeed. ID does not affect luck, and you are just in sort of a bad streak.

Try not even the barest hint of a red box. The only red I was seeing was the rage in my eyes. And the blood of my opponents. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

excecutor
Aug 7, 2003, 12:31 AM
hmm, where have you been searching? im sure if you played around and made 2 forest runs in ult you would at least find a pair of combats or justices. if youve been searching in the mines however, arent almost all the purplenum drops there hard to obtain? the same goes for the ruins and seabed right?

NodMan
Aug 7, 2003, 12:45 AM
I love Purplenum propbably more than you all do why the first run through Forest Ult. with my RAmarl I get a Lavis Cannon for my HUmar, I got enough HP and DFP to survive in Ult. Caves and the first Crimson Assassin I kill gives me a Smoking Plate 4slot for my FOnewm, and then today I got her up high enough to survive Ult. Mines and I get a Kasmi Bracer for my HUmar and a Ruby Bullet but I already have gotten 3 of those with my Greenill FOnewm; and that is why I love Purplenum so much.

Octavian
Aug 7, 2003, 02:41 AM
Standout Purplenum finds for Octavian.....

Lavis Cannon
Red hand gun 20% hit
LK14 Combats 35% hit
Sacred Cloth
Spirit Garment x3

that was all by level 109....... Anjelus is at level 133 now, I guess you can only go to the well so many times, because it's been dry for 24 levels.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 7, 2003, 07:29 AM
On 2003-08-06 22:31, excecutor wrote:
hmm, where have you been searching? im sure if you played around and made 2 forest runs in ult you would at least find a pair of combats or justices. if youve been searching in the mines however, arent almost all the purplenum drops there hard to obtain? the same goes for the ruins and seabed right?

Everywhere. You name the location, I played it. Over 300 SoB runs *forest and no dragon only* and no lavis. Over 200 mines runs and no baranz parts. Lost track on the ult seaside runs i tried to get a gi gues abdomen. Uncounted seabed runs and only one conbat, and that was 2 months ago.

excecutor
Aug 7, 2003, 12:59 PM
jees, bluehawk you have had bad luck, although i dont think its your ID. i just found 2 more red handguns last night (im getting a bunch so that all my hunters can equip them) and 2 sacred cloths, 1 had one slot. i will continue to play around with him and if i have that bad of luck, i may change my mind, but so far its awesom!

ShadowChao
Aug 7, 2003, 01:40 PM
I hate you, NodMan.

Best finds for my Purplenum in the past month or so:

Photon Drop and a couple pairs of Combats. I saw my first Mil Lily today while doing Addicting Food and, Oh. My. God. It gave me this UBER Trap Vision x1!!
Guess it was vain to hope for a Psycho Wand, wasn't it?

blueearth
Aug 7, 2003, 05:27 PM
I heart my Purplenum...

Just found a frozen shooter off a hildetorr today. And I wasn't even piping for them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NodMan
Aug 8, 2003, 11:49 PM
On 2003-08-07 11:40, ShadowChao wrote:
I hate you, NodMan.

Best finds for my Purplenum in the past month or so:

Photon Drop and a couple pairs of Combats. I saw my first Mil Lily today while doing Addicting Food and, Oh. My. God. It gave me this UBER Trap Vision x1!!
Guess it was vain to hope for a Psycho Wand, wasn't it?

Ha then you are really gonna hate me now finally after about 52 Mil Lilys I finally got a Phyco wand of my own and last night I was going through Ult. Seabed and I got 2 Tripolic Shield.

whizkid7
Aug 9, 2003, 12:09 AM
Purplenum's good, at least for me. Frozen Shooter, Psycho Wand, Lavis Cannon...found em, and treasure em. Of course, I hear plenty of people say it's a bad ID for a hunter, but what do I care?

Reece
Aug 9, 2003, 02:04 AM
You really must be bad luck hawk... It takes time to find your Rare and I know you know that. Just search for a long time for 1 item. I did 30 runs for my Red Mechs and it was worth it...

Blue-Hawk
Aug 9, 2003, 03:22 PM
On 2003-08-09 00:04, Reece wrote:
You really must be bad luck hawk... It takes time to find your Rare and I know you know that. Just search for a long time for 1 item. I did 30 runs for my Red Mechs and it was worth it...

30 runs huh? Well I have been trhough the ult ruins god knows now many times, as well as the quests countless times. Nada.

Sunblast
Aug 9, 2003, 04:31 PM
I'm a proud Purplenum, although I didn't mean to be. I just made a purple RAmar and named it Sunblast (My usual name). It came out Purplenum, but I thought it was because of my purple outfit. Later I discover that my name is perfect and that Purplenum is an awesome ID. Only problem I have with it is that I find the same stuff all the time, but that'll happen to any ID if you play enough. I just wish I could get the Special Weapon Rifles.

AlexCraig
Feb 2, 2007, 06:38 PM
Hey, Purplenum works. It is like a great wine, give it time to perfect, then it will give you exactly what you want. That is how it is with all Section IDs.

DarthJeeba
Feb 3, 2007, 01:11 AM
Purplrium RULES !!! it get all the ranger weapons I need, you'll sure have a great time playing with Purplrium, excecutor

zanotam
Feb 3, 2007, 01:21 AM
well for rangers, i guess purplenum's are good

Hrigg
Feb 3, 2007, 01:28 AM
Posted: 2003-08-05 23:04

Guys, try not to bump old topics. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

83Nini
Feb 3, 2007, 10:12 AM
On 2003-08-06 16:14, Blue-Hawk wrote:

You don't hate your ID, you hate your character.

Banish
Feb 3, 2007, 01:18 PM
Yes, that's true.

Don't forget that Purplenum can find Synesta, 1/21

and Bluefull, Heaven Punsiher, 1/205 -_- not too good, but yay!

Vandrell
Feb 5, 2007, 07:49 AM
With my PURPLENUM HUmar at lvl 170 I just choose to buy vulcans at store with hit% over 50 and play with other ID's taking their left overs and alot of people say PURPLENUM suck because they need other ID's to have good stuff but i think every ID needs another because no REDRIA no God/Battle.

Vandrell
Feb 5, 2007, 07:53 AM
Wait Fujita-san PURPLENUM can find Synesta1/21!? From what then?

DarthJeeba
Feb 5, 2007, 03:58 PM
Another ancient thread here. Purplrium find synesta from sinow red. The id find synesta from hiltorr with a 1/22 drop rate is ORAN

Banish
Feb 5, 2007, 05:26 PM
Whoops, sorry that typo, yes, it is only ORAN.

Haze87
Apr 20, 2007, 04:00 PM
On 2003-08-05 23:04, excecutor wrote:
its been great so far and ive only been in for a day, l&k combats everywhere, and i found 4 red handguns from FiY!!! thats right 4! 2 with decent percents the best being (0/30/0/35). anyways i just thought i should post cus ive heard a lot of people bash purplenum, im loving it as of now!

I agree its a great id and the first one i got to
that was before i knew what the ids was for , but it have never let me down XD

Krystal88
Apr 20, 2007, 05:18 PM
Purplenum rules!

AlexCraig
Apr 20, 2007, 05:57 PM
PURPLENUM are freaking sweet. It seems we find a bit of many things that others need several IDs for. Sure, we have slim odds, but the fact that we CAN find those items makes it worth hunting them.

Creature
Apr 26, 2007, 06:42 AM
On 2003-08-05 23:09, Sounomi wrote:
But, Purplenum's been fairly good to me too, even though all my high hit Vulcans have been found with my Pinkal o_O

I am a purplenum and I have found a Tempest Vulcan and a Demon's Vulcan both with fairly good percentages.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 27, 2007, 02:12 AM
In my opinion, Purplnums really aren't that great, especially when you're a HUmar.
I hade 7 Varistas in my bank at some point! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif
But I did find a Lavis Cannon the first time I went into Ultiamte Forest. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

bishop472003
Apr 27, 2007, 07:20 AM
I started my yasminkov 9000m hunt on 3-31 and its now 4-27 and I am proud to say THE SEARCH IS OVER, Finally i've got it with my purplenum. I'm so glad, I don't ever want to see that darn VR. Temple again!!!

T0m
Apr 27, 2007, 09:12 AM
Well, I do think we shouldn't forget our past, but I'm with Hrigg on this one: please don't bump old topics. Normally, everything over two weeks old, should be left.
This topic is from 2003. You should really let those rest in peace, AlexCraig. ~_~