PDA

View Full Version : Material Recommendations

Fanatic
Aug 6, 2003, 09:34 AM
Ever since I discovered the limit to stat materials for each character, I've been paranoid and stashed everything that wasn't mind, pow or hp.

Now though, my HUnewearl in-training is slowing down her speedy progress in VHard, and I started wondering if I would pick up speed a while more if I allowed her access to my material stash.

Question is, which materials to use? hp and pow are granted, and mind is reserved for forces. But should I use evade or def mats?

rena-ko
Aug 6, 2003, 10:42 AM
i gave my first hunewearl:

125 HP mats (no comment)
55 Pow mats (could have been less)
15 Mind mats (this was completely wasted)
5 Def mats (could have been more)
45 Evade mats (could have been more as well)
30 Luck mats (just enough)

as a mag she wears a [10 125 40 25] at the moment which is not a perfect distribution. a [5 125 70 0] would be better.

i'd never care with mind since its a waste. the only thing a HUnewearl will really need are the support spells now and then and maybe rabarta and zonde to get canadines down. and this she can also cast with her basic stats. after all she's a melee chara.

also, def on a mag is wasted, since that could be done better via def mats instead.

good luck

ctrl
Aug 6, 2003, 01:58 PM
I also would like to know if I'm doing the right thing. I'm a lvl 85 HUcast and until now I've fed it only pow and lck. My mag is 5/145/50/0. Should I continue giving it only pow or should I give it some def (or maybe even evade) as well?

Helios
Aug 6, 2003, 03:02 PM
plan out luck so u can use slot items to get it to 100
Pow is good =)

Guntz348
Aug 6, 2003, 03:04 PM
Guide to maxing stats, how many mats to eat, which to eat and what levels to have your mag at,

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=56