PDA

View Full Version : Equipping multiple weapons?

Clay
Aug 6, 2003, 09:40 AM
I've seen this mentioned on the board several times, and now it's a poll entry. I'm not quite sure what it is. I thought at first it was just people swapping weapons...but I've seen the number 29 (for whatever reason) come up a lot. Can someone explain this for me?

And if it's simple weapon swapping, what's so terrible about that? I always swap between my Bringer's Rifle and my Meteor Smash, pending on my needs.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 6, 2003, 09:44 AM
No they mean equipping 29 weapons AT ONE TIME to do mega damage! Glad am i happy it hasnt gotten to the xbox. that and character stat maxing id rather see TJs and BKBs everywhere than thoe other two

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Aug 6, 2003, 09:45 AM
Ah, the oh-so-controversial multi-equip. On the GC, many people have now figured out how to equip more than one weapon, hence the name Multi-Equip. People can equip more than 1 and up to 29 weapons.

The most controversial part about this is that it adds all of the stat increases with it. So, with 29 weapons equipped at once, one's ATP and ATA could be well over the max. 2000-3000 over one's base amount is a lot.

*runs away*

Monomate
Aug 6, 2003, 09:49 AM
holy shit!!! how do you do it? wow...thats...whoa...29 weapons... i always figured it would be only 2...like...a stag cutlery and a twin brand at the same time...or two sabers...or like a guilty light and a photon launcher...or...oh sorry...but twenty nine!!!! that wouldn't even look cool...it'd be like...what the fuck?????? i mean it would look badass if you had like...two stag cutlerys...like...one in each hand ya know...but 29!!! what the hell! oh well...im not online yet so i won't have to worry bout it yet...

Iceiol
Aug 6, 2003, 09:49 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=61353&forum=4&135

Go there and read about it.

Clay
Aug 7, 2003, 12:04 PM
Well, since my first impulse was wrong about this....I take it "Maxing Stats" doesn't refer to meticulous managing of MAG and materials, hmm?

Solidus_Snake
Aug 7, 2003, 12:10 PM
nope

VioletSkye
Aug 7, 2003, 12:16 PM
On 2003-08-07 10:04, Clay wrote:
Well, since my first impulse was wrong about this....I take it "Maxing Stats" doesn't refer to meticulous managing of MAG and materials, hmm?

The exploit allows you to max all your stats at level 1. So everything shows up in yellow.

Dragon_Knight
Aug 7, 2003, 12:19 PM
deathscythe_hell_custom- Actually equipping 29 of the same weapon (especally if it glows) can look pretty darn cool. I had several brands equpied at once, one big glow stick XD. But otherwise you can get some wired looking and compleatly nonsencecal looking things. Although I did like the toy hammer and lavis cannon combo.

XerxesIX
Aug 7, 2003, 03:52 PM
In my opinion, this is going to kill PSO on GC forever...hopefully Sonic Team finds a patch before they get gay on us and just shut down the servers.

Nai_Calus
Aug 7, 2003, 05:03 PM
On 2003-08-07 10:19, Dragon_Knight wrote:
deathscythe_hell_custom- Actually equipping 29 of the same weapon (especally if it glows) can look pretty darn cool. I had several brands equpied at once, one big glow stick XD. But otherwise you can get some wired looking and compleatly nonsencecal looking things. Although I did like the toy hammer and lavis cannon combo.

Yeah, it can look pretty awesome if you plan it with weapons that look good together. It's still HORRIBLY HORRIBLY CHEAP, as the weapon stats -do- add up... Even with the relatively non-OMGWTFl337 combination of an Elysion, a Battle Verge and a Double Saber, my FOmar Helios was still doing damage on Normal at L64 even my HUmar would be hard pressed to duplicate at L107 with rather uber equip. *shakes head* Looks cool as hell, though.

Lucas2k4
Aug 7, 2003, 11:09 PM
Using the Multi-Equip my level 49 HUmar's ATP was past 5000 today. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Guntz348
Aug 8, 2003, 01:14 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=61353&forum=4&153