PDA

View Full Version : The don't sell monomates anymore!

Deluge
Aug 6, 2003, 09:43 AM
When I first got into hard mode, they were still selling monomates, but now they are only selling dimates. I have over 450,000 Meseta, so I can afford dimates, but I'm just saying howe come they are not selling monomates anymore?

Monomate
Aug 6, 2003, 09:54 AM
yes i would like to know this too...im in ultimate mode...but...i still have a use for monomates!!! (im a FO...with extremely low HP...they could prolly heal me fully in ultimate...lol) so i have to play multi with another char to get my monomates...grrr...

Blood-Rayne
Aug 6, 2003, 09:54 AM
Wen u get above a certain level... i think like 43 or so... they only sell Di/tri mates/fluids cause their dicks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif neway u have to find Mono's now. Be alittle more specific... i didnt know u were talking about NPCs selling mono's 2 u, thought u were talking about allies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AndyPandy
Aug 6, 2003, 09:56 AM
yeah i noticed this as well, so put a complaint in to the shop. They said that the supplier they use ran out after some android bought em all the other day. Restock soon?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-08-06 07:57 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Aug 6, 2003, 11:11 AM
FOs have no use for 'mates except emergencys when they don't have any tp. c'mon they have resta

muff
Aug 6, 2003, 11:22 AM
On 2003-08-06 09:11, monkeyfist wrote:
FOs have no use for 'mates except emergencys when they don't have any tp. c'mon they have resta

But what happens when you get caught short.
Get it?Huh?
Or is when you get temporarily paralysed called shocked?

*Runs away and hides*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cubis on 2003-08-06 09:23 ]</font>

Alizar
Aug 6, 2003, 11:34 AM
i got 2 much $! i cant fit it all in the bank, so i have 2 buy trimates, lol. they probably do it because u should have anough money by then 2 buy DIs and TRIs like when u were in Normal u only could get Monos.

oh ya u could also just get more $ like me. I usually find ????(wepons) if they dont come out gold i sell them, and that gives u about anough money 4 1 2 buy 10 Dimates.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alizar on 2003-08-06 09:36 ]</font>

SubstanceD
Aug 6, 2003, 11:51 AM
I noticed that as well when I got to lv. 43 ish. To be honest I think it is pretty fricken stupid that the shop no longer sells monomates once you reach a certain lv. ( and I think monfluids as well for other characters ), last time I checked the effectivness of Monomates/Diamates is proportional to what lv. your character is and what difficulty they are on meaning that most charcaters should still have a use for monomates up untill they reach the early lv. 100's, very rarely do I use monomates anymore since they are now so bloody rare but when I do use them they do restore an awful lot of my hp, a slight bit more than half ( and I am lv. 108 ) so I still need them and would use them more if I could still buy them. Monomates are alos very important for raising new Mag's.

kat
Aug 6, 2003, 11:53 AM
It's not the lack of mates that bother me (my FO can still use them too) but that the monofluids go away... every bit of fluid matters to a force! And then the shop guy doesn't always have trifluids on him either, so I sometimes have to go into the bowls of Ragol armed with only 10 difluids and hope that I can 'port back later to find trifluids on sale again...

chantez131313
Aug 6, 2003, 07:53 PM
lol. the new rare...monomates http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

vegeta000110
Aug 6, 2003, 09:10 PM
I think the first time I saw no monos was lilke 50-60 in V.Hard. Don't care anyways since I'm HUnewearl. So what if a Hidelt takes away 400 HP. My mag and I resta.

Kezay
Aug 6, 2003, 10:25 PM
DELUGE!!!???

This wouldn't happen to be the very same Deluge from GamingWorld would it?

Anyway I have no use for Monomates anymore. The shop now refuses to sell me Star Atomizers...

ShadowFOrce
Aug 6, 2003, 11:23 PM
LOOK people they don't sell mono's becuase the figure if you are at that high of a level you won't be such a pussy and will tough it like any other levl 40-ish hunter!!! No i'm just jokin they don't sell them anymore becuase they are cheap! Like bill gates, you don't see bill selling the first addition of windows anymore do you??? MONO'S are old news.

Spadge_kun
Aug 7, 2003, 12:21 AM
Maybe they don't sell monomates/fluids because they are very avaricious and know that at that level you should carry a lot of money.

And also they are the responsibles of the "monomate traps" to avoid that you recolect monomates and force you to waste them.

TheDeepForce_5
Aug 7, 2003, 11:22 AM
I'm a RAcast so I need as many 'mates as I can get. I find it really annoying they don't sell Monomates anymore, not even on Normal I don't think. They won't sell me Monomates, but the Orange Shop is still selling sucky stuff, like an Ice Saber +13, or Fill Slicer +7.