PDA

View Full Version : Happy 16 years and one day of birth

RavenTW
Aug 6, 2003, 11:01 AM
In case any of you didn't know (which is all except a few of you), yesterday was my 16th birthday. And one of the best! The day before, my parents used a coupon to get a 10-buck gift card when buying fifty bucks worth of stuff. The game I wanted (Megaman Network Transmission) was 10 bucks shy of that mark, so, Mom and Dad let me get a music CD to go with it! I have been and probably will be a Weird Al Yankovich fan for a long time, so I promptly picked up his new album Poodle Hat.T

Then there was the actual birthday. My friend from school came over for the entire day, and gave me three of the new Yugioh packs, Pharoanic Guardian. The very first pack I pulled a holo, and one of the best I've seen, as well as two cards with which to bring it out. I also got some of the cool Gravekeeper cards, new to the set. But wait, there's more! We went out for pizza for lunch: two larges, one with stuffed crust.

And it didn't stop there. Afterwards, we headed to our new 18-movie theater to watch Terminator 3, as well as play Time Crises 3 and nearly beat the first boss (Yeah, I'm still working on that). So then we headed back to my house, IMed some friends, played Yugioh, MM, and pool with my friend, and then we took my friend back home, and retired for the night.

Oh yeah, and we had cheesecake with a Ritz cracker crust. (the grahm cracker crust we bought was infested with ants. Well, you can't have everything)

So yeah, that was my day of glory. I hope I can pull that off next year (prays for T4, or some other action film). Thanks for actually reading through this.

JTeebo
Aug 6, 2003, 11:33 AM
*Goes back in time to yesterday*

Happy birthday!

*Starts to come back in time again, but sees cheesecake*

Mmmm... tasty.

There, now I wished you happy birthday on your birthday!

Deathscythealpha
Aug 6, 2003, 11:34 AM
Hey, happy birthday for yesterday.
*hands Raven his birthday lint*

Save that lint up now and next year you will have twice as much.

Sedyne
Aug 6, 2003, 11:59 AM
On 2003-08-06 09:01, RavenTW wrote:
In case any of you didn't know (which is all except a few of you), yesterday was my 16th birthday. And one of the best! The day before, my parents used a coupon to get a 10-buck gift card when buying fifty bucks worth of stuff. The game I wanted (Megaman Network Transmission) was 10 bucks shy of that mark, so, Mom and Dad let me get a music CD to go with it! I have been and probably will be a Weird Al Yankovich fan for a long time, so I promptly picked up his new album Poodle Hat.T

Then there was the actual birthday. My friend from school came over for the entire day, and gave me three of the new Yugioh packs, Pharoanic Guardian. The very first pack I pulled a holo, and one of the best I've seen, as well as two cards with which to bring it out. I also got some of the cool Gravekeeper cards, new to the set. But wait, there's more! We went out for pizza for lunch: two larges, one with stuffed crust.

And it didn't stop there. Afterwards, we headed to our new 18-movie theater to watch Terminator 3, as well as play Time Crises 3 and nearly beat the first boss (Yeah, I'm still working on that). So then we headed back to my house, IMed some friends, played Yugioh, MM, and pool with my friend, and then we took my friend back home, and retired for the night.

Oh yeah, and we had cheesecake with a Ritz cracker crust. (the grahm cracker crust we bought was infested with ants. Well, you can't have everything)

So yeah, that was my day of glory. I hope I can pull that off next year (prays for T4, or some other action film). Thanks for actually reading through this.

Happy Birthday man ^_^ Seemed like a good one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RavenTW
Aug 6, 2003, 01:17 PM
Thanks, thanks, and thanks. Now if only I could get to Iceman on my new game...guess I better go play some more.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 6, 2003, 01:42 PM
Happy birthday but i do hate that post for one thing- You-gay-hoe is the worst thing in the world, it's meant for 6 year olds.

RavenTW
Aug 6, 2003, 03:08 PM
Well, that's your opinion. Frankly, the show si somewhat crappy, but the game itself is pretty good.

ABDUR101
Aug 6, 2003, 04:31 PM
Happy belated Birthday Raven =)

Glad it was a good day for you.

tiltnkirby26
Aug 6, 2003, 04:32 PM
Sounds like a fun day. Hope I have a B-day like that.

Ness
Aug 6, 2003, 04:36 PM
Happy B-day. I thought you were in your 20's, but you're not that much older than me.

RavenTW
Aug 6, 2003, 09:10 PM
lol, I wouldn't wish the 20's on anybody, except maybe those who already are there.