PDA

View Full Version : European traders wanted

BladedShadow
Aug 6, 2003, 12:28 PM
As many of you are playing on US servers which can't be reached from within Europe. I suggest making this topic a gathering for European traders.

This way there won't be the disappointment of finding an item on someone's tradelist, whereafter you have to find out that the item you were looking for so hard is in possession of a US player (or vice versa for the US players). An experience that occured to me more than many times... US players seem to have all the stuff I need http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Maybe this issue will someday be taken care off by the sega team

Grtz

Kwodox
Aug 7, 2003, 03:22 AM
You say all your items offered for trade are 100% legit!?

Bullshit! You call duped items legit?! That's wrong dude...

And no hacks??...What about the mag(cels), as far as I know they have not even been released officially on PSO Xbox.

Otherwise I'm surely willing to trade on EUR servers (don't have much at the moment tho), but only with legit players!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kwodox on 2003-08-07 01:23 ]</font>

BladedShadow
Aug 7, 2003, 07:53 AM
On 2003-08-07 01:22, Kwodox wrote:
You say all your items offered for trade are 100% legit!?

Bullshit! You call duped items legit?! That's wrong dude...

And no hacks??...What about the mag(cels), as far as I know they have not even been released officially on PSO Xbox.

Otherwise I'm surely willing to trade on EUR servers (don't have much at the moment tho), but only with legit players!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kwodox on 2003-08-07 01:23 ]</font>

Read first, than think and than only start a reply on a post !

It's easy to flame others, my items are 100% legit in terms of non-hacked !!!

There might be duped ones, but that is a thing I just can't check.

Mag cells are hacked as I've found on this forum , so I apologize for my ignorance and for not knowing what items I can/can't trade in the future to prevent people yelling 'bullshit' at the first reply of my first post. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

About 70% of all rare items are duped and widely spread. Most certain, 99% of all online players are 'infected' with duped item(s)...
So what must I do ? Never trade an item until SEGA releases a 'dupe-free' approval granted to all people without duped items ? Damn... I have one good advice for you: stick to the offline game, you won't find any 100% legit players and you will certainly not know the difference...just because most of them don't even know they possess a duped item !

PS: changes have been made to prevent non-relevant and foremost useless replies like this one. I've counted 8 traded (legit/hacked/duped) items, all others are 100% legit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BladedShadow on 2003-08-07 06:50 ]</font>

Kwodox
Aug 7, 2003, 01:17 PM
You can't check, but you should know if someone offers you a Dark Flow in a trade that it's hacked/duped.

so I apologize for my ignorance and for not knowing what items I can/can't trade in the future to prevent people yelling 'bullshit'
Didn't mean to flame you but after seeing your trade list with Dark Flow, Tsumikiri J-sword, Red Ring and some mag(cels) and than you saying all these are 100% legit just pissed me off. Sorry 'bout that, but a know this game too good to fall for that.

Most certain, 99% of all online players are 'infected' with duped item(s)...
Yep you're right about that, and it won't get any better if people do continue to trade items of which they know for 100% sure they're hacked.

So what must I do ? Never trade an item until SEGA releases a 'dupe-free' approval granted to all people without duped items ?
Try to learn more about the game so you can make a better estimation of what items you can 'trust' to be legit in a trade.
That is if you WANT to stay as legit as possible. If not, forgive me and forget al the things that I've said, but don't call such a trade-list 100% legit anymore.

KingChaos
Aug 7, 2003, 11:39 PM
what would u offer 4 a sealed j-sword??

Kwodox
Aug 8, 2003, 01:23 AM
Anyway, found a 'SPIRIT GARMENT' yesterday I wanna trade...

I'm looking for 'syncesta' or maybe a 'MONKEY KING BAR'.

BladedShadow
Aug 8, 2003, 01:28 AM
On 2003-08-07 21:39, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
what would u offer 4 a sealed j-sword??

Is there anything on my list that would interest you for the sealed j-sword ?

BladedShadow
Aug 8, 2003, 02:41 AM
On 2003-08-07 11:17, Kwodox wrote:

You can't check, but you should know if someone offers you a Dark Flow in a trade that it's hacked/duped.

so I apologize for my ignorance and for not knowing what items I can/can't trade in the future to prevent people yelling 'bullshit'
Didn't mean to flame you but after seeing your trade list with Dark Flow, Tsumikiri J-sword, Red Ring and some mag(cels) and than you saying all these are 100% legit just pissed me off. Sorry 'bout that, but a know this game too good to fall for that.

Most certain, 99% of all online players are 'infected' with duped item(s)...
Yep you're right about that, and it won't get any better if people do continue to trade items of which they know for 100% sure they're hacked.

So what must I do ? Never trade an item until SEGA releases a 'dupe-free' approval granted to all people without duped items ?
Try to learn more about the game so you can make a better estimation of what items you can 'trust' to be legit in a trade.
That is if you WANT to stay as legit as possible. If not, forgive me and forget al the things that I've said, but don't call such a trade-list 100% legit anymore.

You're right that some items are known to be duped/hacked, (the red ring, the dark flow, the t-j sword, the mag cells,...).
Throwing them away might be the only way to stay 100% legit and to prevent them from spreading, but I just can't...
If the game wouldn't be fucked up like it is nowadays than I might dump those in order to prevent ruining the game, and I would be able to trade 'Dragon slayers' and other minor stuff... which i now sell at the shop for 10 meseta's because nobody wants to trade with 'junk'.
It's like in real life... the legit people suffer the most. Trading the duped stuff against legit stuff might be incorrect and a pain for some, but it's a way to survive.
Don't forget that a trade is confirmed by 2 people. Consider it a way of living, live and let die...

In my opinion, the only way to improve the quality of this game is not to rebel against those who dupe and hack, but rather to live along and convince them to become legit. It might not work on all of them, but it will certainly be more effective than going against them.

Could you flame someone for duping a weapon he has found after playing 2 days non-stop to prevent loosing it in a server-crash ? I can't...

So you can conclude I might not be a 100% legit player, but I do trade legit weapons as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.
The uber hacked ones (sange&yasha +50/100|90|0|100, black kingbar +80/100|0|100|100) will NEVER reach the tradelist and are used offline to quick-wipe a level, searching for rare items.

Kwodox
Aug 8, 2003, 03:48 AM
'Dragon slayers' and other minor stuff... which i now sell at the shop for 10 meseta's because nobody wants to trade with 'junk'.

Even a Dragon Slayer can be quite good! Actually I'm still using one in ruins and I'm a Lv 151 HUcast. It's all in the bonus stats (55% on dark) that makes it better than for instance my Zanba or Chain Sawd (in particular levels) But for some stange reason it seems no high Lv char wants to be seen with one :/

Could you flame someone for duping a weapon he has found after playing 2 days non-stop to prevent loosing it in a server-crash ? I can't...

Nope! used to do that myself (before the 'shop dupe patch' was released)
But I never traded any of the dupes! In fact, I destroyed (sold http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) the dupes after I traded the original.
If I didn't I could have reached easaly the point of having all uber rare items in the game.
But than again...what's the use of playing PSO if you never get this feeling of satisfaction of becomming a new (better) item anymore? Due to the fact you allready have everything (hacked/duped and even some legit)
So, for your own sake (and others) it's better to scratch the sure hacks/dupes from your trade list and sell them for a 10'er in the shop. Or if that's too much for ya keep them for offline play, that's something most legit players can live with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

p.s. BladedShadow, I do sense there's a good legit player in you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif maybe we should team up sometime? (kunnen we gewoon Nederlands'Vlaams praten of niet?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kwodox on 2003-08-08 01:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kwodox on 2003-08-08 02:02 ]</font>

Fanatic
Aug 8, 2003, 04:55 AM
Euro xbox trade list? Count me in!

So far I'm 100% legit, but only because I've not really been trading yet. I plan to stay as legit as possible with the exception of the holiday mag cells. In all cases such a mag is inferior to a common 3rd or 4th evolution mag which every player can raise in a day, so I don't feel bad about trading for them. There is also no doubt if they are hacked: everybody know they are ^_^

BladedShadow
Aug 8, 2003, 05:15 AM
Even a Dragon Slayer can be quite good! Actually I'm still using one in ruins and I'm a Lv 151 HUcast. It's all in the bonus stats (55% on dark) that makes it better than for instance my Zanba or Chain Sawd (in particular levels) But for some stange reason it seems no high Lv char wants to be seen with one :/

They are indeed ! But I regret the loss of my chainsawd though (server crash => lost all unequipped items ). One of those moments I regret not having tried to dupe it. Main reason: I feared that duping the items myself would screw my save. One day I'll gather the courage to clean the mines a dozen times in pursuit of it... At the moment I have a higher goal to achieve: 'the sealed j-sword' from that already 53-times-beaten Gi Gue...

But than again...what's the use of playing PSO if you never get this feeling of satisfaction of becomming a new (better) item anymore? Due to the fact you allready have everything (hacked/duped and even some legit)

Idd, but seeing too many people with the one weapon you are fighting/nagging/... 100+ hours for without result, takes away all the courage you need to keep looking for it and makes you click the 'final confirmation' before you can blink an eye. Regardless the fact that you know for sure it is duped just because the rare item isn't that rare anymore and thus not worth any further effort.
Yes, this ruined the game for sure...

So, for your own sake (and others) it's better to scratch the sure hacks/dupes from your trade list and sell them for a 10'er in the shop. Or if that's too much for ya keep them for offline play, that's something most legit players can live with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'll reconsider taking them from my list and putting them in a safe. One that will only open if things get worse, and will close forever if a growing real legit community becomes a fact.
Because I've have my doubts about those swearing to be 100% legit ...

p.s. BladedShadow, I do sense there's a good legit player in you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif maybe we should team up sometime? (kunnen we gewoon Nederlands'Vlaams praten of niet?)

We sure can ... after I found the 'unsealed j-sword' so I don't have to bite your head off if you would find it the first time we play togheter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif ... guess the gi-gue really starts to piss me off!).
And don't forget to bring your 'Dragon Slayer' ! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Meestal bevind ik me in Iolite/block 01/lobby 07 waar de meeste belgen/nederlanders verblijven.
Zoek naar ShadoW/lv136/skyly.
Mocht ik reeds een spel hebben opgestart, zoek dan naar de vraag die 'shadow' als antwoord heeft (pass).

Kwodox
Aug 8, 2003, 09:33 AM
We sure can ... after I found the 'unsealed j-sword' so I don't have to bite your head off if you would find it the first time we play togheter ...
Don't sweat, you won't!...I'd sell it to ya right away http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

p.s. Trade list update:

New available: NEI'S CLAW, SPIRIT GARMENT

Fanatic
Aug 12, 2003, 01:38 AM
Since I don't have either Purplenum or Whitill id's, I'm kinda short on mechguns - even the common 9 star series.

I'm looking to trade for a L&K14, and preferably in exchange for another common 9 star which I do have (Wands, Shots, Partisans, Guns, etc), or maybe Photon Drops.

Of course, if someone with a nice Yas9000M, TwinPsycho or Red Mech is needy for something on my rather limited list of items, we can probably work something out ^_^

BladedShadow
Aug 12, 2003, 07:29 AM
i'll let u know if I find one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

KingChaos
Aug 12, 2003, 09:09 AM
I have a l&k14combat for trade ill trade 4 a got item

Fanatic
Aug 12, 2003, 09:23 AM
Could you please take the extra second to actually be legible when posting? What is it you would trade it for?

KingChaos
Aug 12, 2003, 11:21 AM
yamato

Fanatic
Aug 12, 2003, 01:55 PM
Sorry, Yamato is 10 star and a lot harder to come by. I will at most trade 9 star rares for a simple 9 star mech. (I'll gladly give all 3 of the 9 star wands though ^_^)

JWSonikku
Aug 12, 2003, 02:09 PM
I have an L&K14 with some decent percentages. I'll trade it for say, 5 photon drops?

And to the thread starter: Yes, feel free to add me to this 'list' of which you speak. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

--
Sonikku

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JWSonikku on 2003-08-12 12:10 ]</font>

Kwodox
Aug 13, 2003, 12:50 AM
@ Fanatic: I will trade L&K14 Combat for your Double Saber...

@ FOnewm_Chaos: I have a Yamato for trade too. I'm interested in your Red Saber...

BladedShadow
Aug 13, 2003, 02:36 AM
to all European Forces: (+-30) high level disks 4 trade, my skyly doesn't stop finding them in ultimate levels, and my stock reached 200 items.
I'm trading them for anything I can use (I won't ask 10+ star weapons for a lv27 disk)...

@Lufa: i will keep aside those you asked 4.

-benjamin-
Aug 13, 2003, 11:52 AM
hi, i presume im gonna be on the eu server as i live in uk in a wood (so no broadband =( )

im gettin a modem when i get back from leeds festival, and have been playing offline a lot

my trade list:
5 Slicer of Assasin's: various %'s
6 Diska of Liberator's: various %s
2 spare varista's, dunno %s
1 spare Club Of Lactonium, dunno %s
those are my unrare rares =)
boomas claw + 14, no %s i think
musashi+16 dunno %s, perhaps none
thats about as 'rare' as i go =)

i have (not for trade)
yamato, 25 A.beast, 30 Dark and 15 hit (my uber weapon)
varista +3ish with some %s on Nature and Dark
Gobooma's Claw with no %s
Soul Eater +9 no %s
rappy's wing no %s
-those are weapons i dont need in trade

im looking for:
most legit weapons, i like the katana styles, like yasha and sange (or Yasaha&Sange http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ) also i want a surpressed gun with a good %hit because im but a mid level HUcast, im looking for a good Stag, and you will have to warn me about 'real looking unlegits', i havnt played since the dreamcast =) i know if its +99 its generally not real, or if its uber rare and free =) would like some sort of daggers too =)

also if anyone needs any redria rares like club of lactonium, dbs saber, varista, secret gear or anything thats not too far to find, just ask,im happy to go trailing through the levels to find stuff (such as my musashi and yamato =) )

ok i dont check the forum often but ill try, as i need help in getting rares, also if anyone breeds Sato's id like a black/red one because i am redria and im stuck with a lvl 200 handraised stool (Deva, 125 power, 25 def, 50 dex, 0 mind =) )

hehe thanx for listening =)

Meppe
Aug 13, 2003, 05:49 PM
Im looking for a Spread Needle(yeah i know it's really orgiginal ;D). I'm willing to trade a legit Angel Harp for it =)

Kwodox
Aug 18, 2003, 12:44 AM
Item added to my trade list, a BLUE MERGE.

It's spelled 'BULE MERGE' in the game...strange bug! Or perhaps I made a very special uber rare shield? heheh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003, 01:06 AM
Once again I'm looking for a trade to compensate for my lack of section IDs in VH/Ult.

I'm looking for God/Arm and Cure/Freeze/Shock/Paralysis units.

I'd prefer to trade away God/Mind, God/HP, God/Body or God/Power units for them, but feel free to check out my list http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kwodox
Sep 23, 2003, 08:47 AM
Anyone on Xbox EUR needs a SANGE?

I have one for trade...

KingChaos
Sep 23, 2003, 02:09 PM
I am lookin for a spread needle any1 have it?

Kwodox
Sep 26, 2003, 03:09 AM
I have two new items for trade...

a RED SABER and a CHAIN SAWD.

KingChaos
Sep 27, 2003, 12:20 PM
i had those along time ago

Kwodox
Sep 30, 2003, 04:29 AM
Yeah me too, but now I found new ones which I wanna trade.
So they're 100% legit.