PDA

View Full Version : Parasite Traps? In Ult. Caves?

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Aug 6, 2003, 05:02 PM
I was playing along in Ultimate Caves 2 and came across a weird Rico message. It told me to watch out for Parasite Traps and to get shot at if I was to get caught in one. Parasite traps? What?

Bit
Aug 6, 2003, 05:05 PM
I believe she may be referring to the Grass Assassin's trap thing.. But ST may have been too lazy to change that message for the freezing ability of the Crimson Assassin.

Or it may be referring to the Confuse and/or Slow traps in the area.

Either one seems right.

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Aug 6, 2003, 05:10 PM
But it said to get shot at by a teammate. That won't break you free from a Grass Assassin's spray.

Maybe they put it in the wrong place? Like on the Episode 2 levels, the traps that come out of the ground?

ShadowChao
Aug 6, 2003, 05:11 PM
In DCv2, online, there were traps that did indeed require you to get attacked to be set free. I don't have online, so I don't know if it's still around in GC online. I DO remember that, though... one of the few things I recall from the days I had DCv2 Online.
Like Bit said, perhaps they forgot/were too lazy to change/remove the message. I haven't seen a Parasite trap in Ult Caves at all either!

Bit
Aug 6, 2003, 05:11 PM
Yeah, that would make sense.

Lazy Sonic Team.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-08-06 15:12 ]</font>

Rated_Lexxx
Aug 6, 2003, 06:14 PM
Prehaps it means the traps that get stuck ontop of your head. I have had that happen a lot and I have to get someone to shoot off my head

JTeebo
Aug 6, 2003, 06:21 PM
But those are in Ruins... and why would they be called Parasite Traps?

OniTatsujin
Aug 6, 2003, 06:23 PM
maybe poison traps????

Rated_Lexxx
Aug 6, 2003, 07:34 PM
R u sure its onyl in ruins that happens( I havent played ina littel while need a berak) I thougth it would be called parist because its like a parasite attacehed to you with potinal harm. A leach is considerd a parsit I believe.

vegeta000110
Aug 6, 2003, 09:21 PM
It's not just Ult. Normal-V.Hard has the same message.

HighElf9310
Aug 7, 2003, 12:29 AM
I am pretty sure that Caves has one or two of them in it, not just Ruins...

-Scope