PDA

View Full Version : The mighty GOD/HP...?

VAST
Mar 23, 2001, 02:25 AM
The other day i was minding my own buisness, getting my PSO on, sipping a cool Pelligrino, but this wasnt any ordinary gameplay this was God/hp++ enhanced game play(god hp is that rare shit that boosts your HP by 9002 as it reads on the items information), until some bitch i was playing literally dropped an egg on me, "ew god/hp ew, its a hacked item your hp is only supposed to go up by 40. blah blah, it turned into a rather large argument, i didnt want to believe her, since i did plunk down a delsaber shield for it wich took me about literally 50 hours of gameplay... literally! i mean i do find it gkind of cheap that im invincible, a lvl 78 HUcast chopping foos down left and right and not losing a mere fraction of life.. can anyone tell me what i really have? and if god/hp is doing what it is supposed to or should i bust a cap in it? (back to pelligrino)

Anonymous
Mar 23, 2001, 06:32 AM
Yup its a hacked item, God/HP ++ should give you 44hp, not 9002. Does it really matter? not too me, or the folks is play with. Ditto for God/TP++ jacks tp up 8982... too bad my characters's an android..

But that kinda thing could matter to others, and often does. if nobody in party cares, then equip that can of spinach, any objections, however slight, should be met by stowing offensive equipment in bank,

there is only one concern i have about them, they make me play sloppy... When you dont care if you take a hit, it shows...Also most of the people using them are either high level, with enough HP on their own so that nothing in game can kill them outright, except for maybe Falz's soul stealer,,, So the God/HP++ for all intents and purposes doesnt make all that big of a diff... The others are mid level characters using the God/HP++ to venture into areas where they have no business being. That is the problem... with the unit, imho. A mid level character (40-70th LVL) with more than 9k hp is nothing more than an extended use punching bag in vhard mines and ruins... Unable to provide backup/cover to other party members becuase they are either to weak to kill monsters, or there attack animations are constantly broken by monster attacks, they become a serious liablity to the other players. And a bigger one the deeper the party ventures. Needless to say, the out of league character would not be there if they were not granted the hp of several characters...

Use em if you like, but at least play like you COULD die...

??????(not telling! ;P ) L99 racaseal /titania-5 & puck-7

VAST
Mar 23, 2001, 10:27 AM
Thx man, yea the game would really suck if everyone was running around with 98418907234 hp, i gave it to my new character until she reaches about lvl 40, then ill trade it to some fool for god hand or something.. has anyone noticed the PSO servers? i cant cannot, and i havent been able to for the past like day. it said its undergoing some serious upgrades prolly big trouble for all of us with hacked items, shit i dont wanna lose my character... does anyone know what they're doing??