PDA

View Full Version : Should I Make My Legit HUcast Illegit?

HatakeKakashi
Aug 6, 2003, 06:29 PM
Lately ive been wondering if i should make my HUcast illegit because of the facts that not many people play legit and it would be a very easy way to level him up and im sort of getting bored playing with him legitmate and then seeing all these very powerful people who dont have to put as much time into there character.
I enjoy playing legit its just that everyone im freinds with on the game is illegit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif except for a couple which dont play as much as they used too

Viperdude472
Aug 6, 2003, 06:46 PM
no u really should not.........

ginko990
Aug 6, 2003, 07:04 PM
Do whatever you want. You could try making a different non-legit character.

LordNicholas
Aug 6, 2003, 08:21 PM
if u enjoy playing legit y stop? go to deneb 9 for legit players! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

SPAM in my lunchbox for work! Ham and pork! SPAM is for me and for you! Ham and pork! think about all the selctions there is to choose from! Spam in cubboard at home! Ham and pork! Spam is the answer to everybodys problems! Ham and Pork! the tab is there to open the can! the can is there to keep in the spam! Ham and... oops didnt know i wqas still leaving a messge heh ^-^ Spam on!

The_Hero_Of_Time
Aug 6, 2003, 11:59 PM
dam double posts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-08-06 22:00 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Aug 7, 2003, 12:00 AM
GO FOR IT!, but i must warn you, its gets boring after a while.

hucasts_rock
Aug 7, 2003, 12:18 AM
meh, I really don't think you should either...I enjoy being legit and I have a ton of legit friends I play locked games with...using dupes takes half the fun out of the game though...it feels good to see a rare you've been searching for and show off to your friends http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif...but I'm not the one to say whether you can stay legit or not...it's your decision...

AndyPandy
Aug 7, 2003, 03:39 AM
On 2003-08-06 22:18, hucasts_rock wrote:
meh, I really don't think you should either...I enjoy being legit and I have a ton of legit friends I play locked games with...using dupes takes half the fun out of the game though...it feels good to see a rare you've been searching for and show off to your friends http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif...but I'm not the one to say whether you can stay legit or not...it's your decision...

I dont really know why you think your showing off having found a legit rare. I mean..come on, we all know there is no skill in finding these rares anyway. If Sonic Team incorporated some kind of method where you actaully earned the item, yeah sure, show off. I just think its a little stupid to think that the whole rare item thing is a big deal anyway. Anyone could find those items, its not like you are any better than some other guy who plays lots and finds stuff.

Topazfalcon
Aug 7, 2003, 04:00 AM
Being legit is cool. I can see how it would get boring real fast to have a char. with maxed out stats really early on... what is worse is when you are playing in a legit game, and some lower lvl guy comes in, your doing around 200 damage and all of a sudden he is getting up close to 1000 damage. It just gets real boring real fast playing with ppl like that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Brett
Aug 7, 2003, 08:40 AM
Don't ask us, do what you want, all that matters is what you want to do! You CAN have legit and illegit chars, you don't have to have all of them one or the other. u can have both or u can test how you like being illegit with another char. but don't ask us, all that matters is what you wanna do. period.

SlayerJr
Aug 7, 2003, 09:03 AM
I think you should do it. I made 16 non-legit characters. It's pretty fun. Yet I just now gotten 3 characters on level 100 and 1 200 characters. And with the many weapons and PSO cheat freaks who visit my house. We spend countless hours killing each other with hacks and dupes. Not to mention when we're online together, it adds the BBA fun to it all.

satoshi1
Aug 7, 2003, 12:18 PM
It's all up to you, if you can't make the decision on your own, then don't make it. You shouldn't have to ask other people about things that will only affect you and your life.

jt
Aug 7, 2003, 06:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2003-08-06 22:18, hucasts_rock wrote:
meh, I really don't think you should either...I enjoy being legit and I have a ton of legit friends I play locked games with...using dupes takes half the fun out of the game though...it feels good to see a rare you've been searching for and show off to your friends ...but I'm not the one to say whether you can stay legit or not...it's your decision...

I dont really know why you think your showing off having found a legit rare. I mean..come on, we all know there is no skill in finding these rares anyway. If Sonic Team incorporated some kind of method where you actaully earned the item, yeah sure, show off. I just think its a little stupid to think that the whole rare item thing is a big deal anyway. Anyone could find those items, its not like you are any better than some other guy who plays lots and finds stuff.

1 of two things apply here...

1= u didnt read his post cause it said that he shows it off to his friends

2= finding legit stuff then showing it off is fun cause u found it by takin ur time to go look for it and kill the enemies... i have legit Sorcerer's Cane, one of hte most underrated weapons in the game... Also it took me like 6 days of countless lookin and piping to find my hildeblue's cane... and i showed it off wen it was my main weapon...

jt
Aug 7, 2003, 06:07 PM
also since you DID ask us wat u think u should do i personally feel u should stay legit. This way u can be different from ur friends, and u can actually say that i beat this and that and im legit so boo yow. haha i can sport stuff like that and it gives u pride wen u know that u can actually tell soemoen that i found this item and u got urs from some computer nerd who decided to hack the game.

HatakeKakashi
Aug 7, 2003, 06:07 PM
Thank You For Your Replies, i have decided to keep my HUcast legit!