PDA

View Full Version : HL Problems

ShadowCaster
Aug 6, 2003, 08:01 PM
Alright, here's my problem. i had my HL on a debit card. But I moved between states, and the billing address has obviously changed. Well, the HL expired and I wanted to put the new debit card on there. Well, I try to use the website option on the GC but at the splash page itwon'tload. I tried it through the options and same thing. So I went onto the HL webpage, Itried to just Edit Account and it asked for a Username and Password, I didn't registerone when purchasing the first HL. I tried creating account but since the Access Key/SerialNumberhasbeen registered I can't create a new account. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

kat
Aug 7, 2003, 12:21 AM
On 2003-08-06 18:01, ShadowCaster wrote:
it asked for a Username and Password, I didn't registerone when purchasing the first HL.

Well, that's where you trip me up... you have to register a user name and password to get the hunter's liscense in the first place... at least, I was forced to, with my cube...

ShadowCaster
Aug 10, 2003, 10:13 PM
On 2003-08-06 22:21, kat wrote:

On 2003-08-06 18:01, ShadowCaster wrote:
it asked for a Username and Password, I didn't registerone when purchasing the first HL.

Well, that's where you trip me up... you have to register a user name and password to get the hunter's liscense in the first place... at least, I was forced to, with my cube...

Well, how would you go about retrieving it?

kat
Aug 11, 2003, 11:52 AM
your user name and password is the also your sega message boards user name and password. theyshould have a 'forgot password' option there, and if you put in your email address I believe they'll mail it to you, or do the usual retrevial help thingy... guess this way we'll see if you actually had to do that or not http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif